O-BEE/ KIDS4life postings

ToveTove Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Have you followed O'Bees/ K.i.D.S postings? <br />I don't really know what to think about them, but obviously they have a meaning.  Just look for yourselves if you haven't already: http://www.kids4life.com/ <br />So intresting to my hoaxyeyes!

Comments

• Wow really interesting thanks for sharing!! I find many things related to this hoax (of course) but why don't you post it on the Omer Bhatti thread?
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    Cause I didn't find one. Have to search harder, thanks!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Lots of cool stuff!  Thanks!
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]can't u c the picture "eternal love"? there r the 3 mj's kids and omer (i suppose):what does it mean? should we think there r 3 brothers and 1 sister (....)? should we think there r 4 mj's kids?  :icon_rolleyes: and,then:what is this "k.i.d.s. life"?/size]/color]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    Hi Luna, I see the Photo, but look at the Hand`s from all<br />three Boy`s, have that a special meening? That is my question,<br />it`s not normal to hold the Hands so by a painting.....<br />Can someone tell me what`s about that???<br />love
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Does it matter if there is 3 brothers and 1 sister or just 2 brothers and 1 sister? it's just plain gossip and no one's business outside the family. <br /><br />Would Michael not add one of his children into his will? No, would he deny a child being his son?No. <br />If the will was fake and they didn't know about him, well that's easily answered, the family would have proof it was fake as Michael would NEVER leave his child out or deny to being a child biological father if it was true. <br /><br />he lived at michael's for 8 years right? Michael saw him like a son and so there is a bond there, why wouldn't a non biological boy who looked up to a man and loved him like a best friend not be included in the "eternal love" picture? He spent time with Michael's kids, they grew up with him there and to them he would be like a brother. There is plenty of foster kids out there who see other foster children they grew up as family, it's nothing to be speculating on. <br /><br />If you didn't mean it this way, then I apologies but gossip is one of my pet hates.
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    What do you like 27th added video just a matter of time? The whispering guy sounds a bit Michael? For the same day was also added thriller drawing (it was thrill the world day after all).<br /><br />I think we can understand kids 4 life in many ways? But the name is fascinating indeed. I think it supposed to be some charity organization, but the message is more going to "for life" track?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You know it IS an interesting coincidence, Kids "4" life, however I do believe that Omer totally endeared himself to MJ because he wanted to follow in his footsteps like no other child who lived at Neverland did--namely in dancing and singing.  Macaulay Culkin also spent much time at Neverland, as well as many other young boys who stayed there.  Omer was MJ's only true protegy in that respect, since Paris loves acting, Prince film directing, and Blanket unknown yet.  But Macaulay did attend MJ's funeral, and Dave Dave was part of the hoax earlier. Though we see Omer sitting with the brothers at the Memorial, we don't see him in the 'Michael' cover.<br /><br />mjwebster.jpg<br />mjwebster3.jpg<br />Emmanuel Lewis<br />mjjimmy.jpg<br />Jimmy Safechuck<br />Michael+&+Wade+at+age+7.jpg<br />Wade Robson<br />mjmac3.jpg<br />mjmac.jpg<br />Macaulay Culkin<br />mjbrett4.jpg<br />Brett Barnes<br />mjomer.png<br />Omer Bhatti
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    <br />[size=12pt]look at the vignette (i hope it is the right word in english!) that omer posted on 10/19:can u read the world "believe"? i know maybe it's not important (it could be a coincidence that has nothing 2 do with the hoax),but it has leapt be4 my eyes! (they r talkingg about reincarnation) and that "i am ready 2 begin" (10/17),mhhh.... there's something strange in this blog,but,probably,it's only my suggestion![/size]/color]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • Hotgirl1Hotgirl1 Posts: 124
    Hey Family! I saw the topic and had to reply. I see there's some questions about the painting "Eternal Love" well first of all I'm Kimberly Wright and yes the Kimberly Wright who was commissioned by Omer to do the work. It's not the first piece I did for him I did other work I'm known on facebook and twitter as ArtSUperNova and I have my very own page http://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialArtSuperNovaPage if your on facebook I invite you all to please drop by and show some love and hit like....but on topic all I can say is he gave me the specifications of what he wanted and how he wanted it to look, I never asked him about paternity but I think it's pretty self explanatory. 
  • I personally don't think Omar has anything significant to do with the hoax. I do follow his blog and have been seeing all his posts since a long time.<br />Maybe some hints here or there (and that too rarely)...but Omar's posts mostly indicate his loyalty and utmost respect towards Michael...<br /><br />i also occasionally check out B.howard's twitter account... https://twitter.com/BHowardGENESIS<br />what I find weird about this guy is that he does everything Michael but never really admits that his inspiration is Michael...he's all tight-lipped about it!<br />i find it really really weird and suspicious to some extent...<br /><br />
  • Hotgirl1Hotgirl1 Posts: 124
    I use to wonder about Brandon but I don't think he's related I just think he's playing up the Jackson mystery card...you know what I'm saying?