TIAI October 27

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in TIAI
http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=109.0<br /><br />
on 1351312455:
<br />[size=12pt]In order to accomodate coloring and highlighting, Sign #6 was created in Adobe PDF format.<br /><br />Read or download the file here: http://filetrip.net/view?4IE3xPS5tS<br /><br />If you do not already have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html<br /><br /><br /> :)  :)  :o<br />

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thanks Andrea.
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    A new sign!  Thanks Andrea
  • Oh my frak...Sign 6 already, this ish just got real...lol
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Cool......wow, just quickly scanned it and I think this Sign is going to require me to summon all of my cognitive powers  :icon_albino:
  • on 1351323203:
    <br />Cool......wow, just quickly scanned it and I think this Sign is going to require me to summon all of my cognitive powers  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />Haha you said it, I am still on page 3. I've been reading each paragraph 3 times over and I'm still lost...it ain't really my forte.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Three and a half years.
  • :screaming-7365:  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />Help  despite my best efforts I cannot seem to ge into this document, Ive downloaded etc  but dont get anyfurther than the Ivid downloader but then nothing what am I doing wrong, I so want to read the new sign 6.  <br /><br />HELP    :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair:    :smiley-vault-misc-150:  <br /><br />  :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
  • on 1351338813:
    <br /> :screaming-7365:  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />Help  despite my best efforts I cannot seem to ge into this document, Ive downloaded etc  but dont get anyfurther than the Ivid downloader but then nothing what am I doing wrong, I so want to read the new sign 6.  <br /><br />HELP    :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair:    :smiley-vault-misc-150:  <br /><br />  :icon_redface: :icon_redface:<br />
    <br /><br />Doesn't it display for you when you open the link?<br />
    on 1351338813:
    <br /> :screaming-7365:  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />Help  despite my best efforts I cannot seem to ge into this document, Ive downloaded etc  but dont get anyfurther than the Ivid downloader but then nothing what am I doing wrong, I so want to read the new sign 6.  <br /><br />HELP    :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair:    :smiley-vault-misc-150:  <br /><br />  :icon_redface: :icon_redface:<br />
    <br /><br />Do not click on the brightly coloured green buttons as they will download iLivid ( I think)......you need to click only on the grey button "Download this document"  which takes you to another page.....wait a few seconds and 2 grey buttons appear saying "Download" or "View"......If you click on the grey "Download" button it should download the PDF to your computer, which is what I did.
  • on 1351340494:
    <br />
    on 1351338813:
    <br /><br />Do not click on the brightly coloured green buttons as they will download iLivid ( I think)......you need to click only on the grey button "Download this document"  which takes you to another page.....wait a few seconds and 2 grey buttons appear saying "Download" or "View"......If you click on the grey "Download" button it should download the PDF to your computer, which is what I did.<br />
    <br /><br />Will try now, I did by accident download iLivid now how do I get rid of it.  will try again now, Thanks    :icon_e_biggrin:
    By mistake I did the same a few weeks ago trying to download one of Front's files using the same file sharing site and I accidently downloaded iLivid. It was fine and didn't do any harm to my computer and I just let it stay.<br /><br />Good luck  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1351341486:
    <br />By mistake I did the same a few weeks ago trying to download one of Front's files using the same file sharing site and I accidently downloaded iLivid. It was fine and didn't do any harm to my computer and I just let it stay.<br /><br />Good luck  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />I managed ot uninstall iLivid but still havent managed to get to the file, it now wants me to enter mobile number for premium line !!!!!  :icon_eek:  cost "huge" ££££  ?<br /><br /> :computer-losy-smiley:    still not seen it  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    FANtastic thing to wake up to! Thanks for posting it Andrea and thanks TS for your continued presence  :icon_razz:<br /><br />I'm off to read it...understanding it is a whole other ball game lol.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1351342055:
    <br />
    on 1351341486:
    <br />By mistake I did the same a few weeks ago trying to download one of Front's files using the same file sharing site and I accidently downloaded iLivid. It was fine and didn't do any harm to my computer and I just let it stay.<br /><br />Good luck  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />I<br /> :computer-losy-smiley:    still not seen it  :over-react-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Success      :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:    <br /><br />Thanks TS  now reading  :)  :penguin:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I don't understand anything!<br /><br />Looking back at everything regarding the signs... I don't get a thing!<br /><br />It's like everything is in a foreign language.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm going to read it now, some of your comments have me  :errrr:    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: 
  • on 1351344386:
    <br />I don't understand anything!<br /><br />Looking back at everything regarding the signs... I don't get a thing!<br /><br />It's like everything is in a foreign language.<br />
    <br /><br />C'mon your simoogle, your supposed to have all the knowledge at your fingertips...lol...but I read it again and I think I get the main parts of what TS is saying. When I first read it I felt the same, but as long as you get the main idea it'll be fine  :icon_geek:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1351345519:
    <br />C'mon your simoogle,
    LMAO  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1351345519:
    your supposed to have all the knowledge at your fingertips...lol...
    i'm "supposed to" ? allegedly?  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1351345519:
    but I read it again and I think I get the main parts of what TS is saying.
    Ohh pleeeez enlighten me :bowdown:
  • Can’t open this file on this dang computer  :computer-losy-smiley: This must be a conspiracy  :ghsdf: :Crash: :Crash: :computer-losy-smiley:
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    I try and try to understand..but :icon_rolleyes:<br />I am not good at this :icon_e_geek:
    Just thought it would be interesting to note that 3 years ago today on October 27 2009 an early screening of [size=10pt]This Is It[/size] was held at the L.A. Live's new Regal Cinemas Stadium 14 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson's_This_Is_It#Obtaining_tickets )  <br /><br />....... and then on October 29 2009 the thisisalsoit redirects began  <br /><br />:icon_cool:<br /><br /><br />
  • @Andrea..... thanks for sharing honey!!<br /><br />@TS..... thank you so much for your 6th Sign and your great effort and contribution to the hoax, you are really brilliant!<br /><br />So guys one Sign left to go!.......is it good or not?  :errrr:<br /><br />How is it gonna be?.<br /><br />6th Sign.......BAM.......7th Sign<br /><br />                OR<br /><br />6th Sign.......7th Sign.......BAM
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1351348616:
    <br />Can’t open this file on this dang computer  :computer-losy-smiley: This must be a conspiracy  :ghsdf: :Crash: :Crash: :computer-losy-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br />I can't open it either even after uploading another program.  I don't get it! 
    For those having trouble:<br /><br />sign61.jpg<br /><br />sign62.jpg<br /><br />sign63.jpg<br /><br />sign64.jpg<br /><br />sign65.jpg
    sign66.jpg<br /><br />sign67.jpg<br /><br />sign68.jpg<br /><br />sign69.jpg<br /><br />sign610.jpg