Chris Tucker talks about Michael on Rickey Smiley show

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Sorry I don't know how to post the radio interview in the link, but it is super and worth a listen <br /><br />http://rickeysmileymorningshow.com/786793/chris-tucker-michael-jackson-comedy-interview/<br /><br /><br />Chris Tucker On What Made Michael Jackson Laugh [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]<br />Oct 31, 2012 1 By Rickey Smiley Morning Show<br />    Chris Tucker was able to establish a friendship with Michael Jackson before he passed away, and Chris Tucker talks about how he made the King of Pop laugh. In addition to giving some insight into what it was like to hang with Michael Jackson, Chris Tucker talks about his first standup comedy movie in this exclusive interview. Listen!                                                    <br /><br />                                                                    chris-tucker-rsms-2012.jpg<br />  <br />

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    You got to get a smile after listening to this  :)<br /><br />Thanks finfin!
  • It seems that Chis Tucker is lately talking about Michael, hmmmm...what about his last tweet?<br /><br />Chris Tucker ‏@realctucker<;br />The Return.
    <br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Pretty sure he used the present tense when he said Michael is a genius.  Also, notice the references to Michael as a 'modern day King' or the fact that people swarmed him like he was 'Jesus.'  And was the repeated references to Michael calling him "Christmas" a clue?  <br /><br />Thanks soooo much for posting this!  AND it really made me lol.
  • OMG Chris Tucker has tweeted ' The Return. '. That's a massive clue alongside his ' Christmas ' hint on the radio show.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Christmas T is filming his stand up show Nov.10th, will be his return and I remember hearing the Christmas story before... found it...  in 2007  http://site2.mjeol.com/mj-news/video-chris-tucker-talks-about-hanging-out-with-mj.html<br /><br />But who knows  :suspect:
  • As Chris comes on they have playing in the back ground "Another part of me" i find that interesting :)n OR was it playing before this part of the clip?<br /><br />No mention of calling him christmas in the below video :P<br /><br />
  • Love you Christmas x<br /><br />Thank you for the clue <br /><br />#return<br /><br /> :bowdown:
  • on 1351821924:
    <br />Christmas T is filming his stand up show Nov.10th, will be his return and I remember hearing the Christmas story before... found it...  in 2007  http://site2.mjeol.com/mj-news/video-chris-tucker-talks-about-hanging-out-with-mj.html<br /><br />But who knows  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />So I am confused now, the tweet with the return word of Christmas Tucker is about his own return or Michael's return? :confused:
  • I am gonna answer myself: this is what Chris Tucker said on his FB last tuesday Oct 30th 2012 because his return will be next Nov 09th 2012 in Atlanta:<br /><br />Just 10 Days til "THE RETURN" !!!<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Tucker/201557766562685<br /><br />http://www.ticketmaster.com/Chris-Tucker-tickets/artist/985154<br /><br />No hoax clue, I am sorry guys  :icon_e_sad:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1351859463:
    <br />Love you Christmas x<br /><br />Thank you for the clue <br /><br />#return<br /><br /> :bowdown:<br />
    <br /><br />Is a great clue.... a promise.....  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    It is a funny nickname... hey, FrontM has given a few forum members nicknames too  :icon_geek:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    sweetsunset, the way I see it, it is completly in line with the promise that BAM will be before 1 januari 2013 :)<br /><br />- the Return wil be @ Christmas <br />- also remember Murray saying he will be home for Christmas?
  • Agreed guys. I think the bam is before 01.01.13 as TS said. <br /><br />All cues point to Christmas ;0)
  • Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! <br /><br /><br />Sorry just so excited :)
  • Sorry I didn't open a new thread because I think this news can be posted on this Chris Tucker thread: <br /><br />[size=14pt]Chris Tucker - Chris Tucker too scared to impersonate Jackson[/size]<br />16 November 2012<br /><br />chris_tucker_566070.jpg<br /><br />Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the late singer, as he didn't think he'd see the funny side of it.<br /><br />Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the pop superstar.<br />The 'Rush Hour' star mimicked the 'Thriller' singer in his early years as a stand-up comedian, and eventually went on to become friends with Michael - appearing in the video for his 2001 single 'You Rock My World' - but he never had the courage to show him his impersonation.<br /><br />He said: ''I never dreamed of becoming friends with him but then when I met him he was just the nicest guy, the kindest man I ever met. He just befriended me like an older brother.''<br />When asked if he'd done his impression for the late star - who died in June 2009 - he added: ''[I was] scared that he'd be like, 'Who you doing?'''<br /><br />Chris, 40, briefly became the highest paid actor in the world, starring alongside Jackie Chan in 'Rush Hour 3' and receiving $25 million for his role, but although he earned such huge sums, he says money was never his main motivation.<br /><br />When asked how he managed to negotiate such a fee for the film, he told The Guardian newspaper: ''You know what, just ask. They say, 'Ask and you will receive.' I was blessed to do that. You always think, if you keep working hard you will get rewarded, that's always in the back of your mind.<br /><br />''But the thing that really pushed me at the beginning was just people laughing. I think that's where my joy really came from.''<br /><br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/chris-tucker-too-scared-to-impersonate-jackson_3376421
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1352231681:
    <br />Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! <br /><br /><br />Sorry just so excited :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> ;D :moonwalk_: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1353107460:
    <br />Sorry I didn't open a new thread because I think this news can be post on this Chris Tucker thread: <br /><br />[size=14pt]Chris Tucker - Chris Tucker too scared to impersonate Jackson[/size]<br />16 November 2012<br /><br />chris_tucker_566070.jpg<br /><br />Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the late singer, as he didn't think he'd see the funny side of it.<br /><br />Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the pop superstar.<br />The 'Rush Hour' star mimicked the 'Thriller' singer in his early years as a stand-up comedian, and eventually went on to become friends with Michael - appearing in the video for his 2001 single 'You Rock My World' - but he never had the courage to show him his impersonation.<br /><br />He said: ''I never dreamed of becoming friends with him but then when I met him he was just the nicest guy, the kindest man I ever met. He just befriended me like an older brother.''<br />When asked if he'd done his impression for the late star - who died in June 2009 - he added: ''[I was] scared that he'd be like, 'Who you doing?'''<br />Chris, 40, briefly became the highest paid actor in the world, starring alongside Jackie Chan in 'Rush Hour 3' and receiving $25 million for his role, but although he earned such huge sums, he says money was never his main motivation.<br /><br />When asked how he managed to negotiate such a fee for the film, he told The Guardian newspaper: ''You know what, just ask. They say, 'Ask and you will receive.' I was blessed to do that. You always think, if you keep working hard you will get rewarded, that's always in the back of your mind.<br /><br />''But the thing that really pushed me at the beginning was just people laughing. I think that's where my joy really came from.''<br /><br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/chris-tucker-too-scared-to-impersonate-jackson_3376421<br />
    <br /><br />I like Chris Tucker when he says'' [I was] scared That he'd be like, 'Who you doing?''    :LolLolLolLol:  so funny<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • To me Christmas is not only one of the most gorgeous but also funniest people on the planet.<br /><br />Seriously just seeing his face makes me smile.<br /><br />He is one of those rare people who were born to bring happiness and laughter to people.<br /><br />God bless  :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1351818267:
    <br />Pretty sure he used the present tense when he said Michael is a genius.  Also, notice the references to Michael as a 'modern day King' or the fact that people swarmed him like he was 'Jesus.'  And was the repeated references to Michael calling him "Christmas" a clue?  <br /><br />Thanks soooo much for posting this!  AND it really made me lol.<br />
    <br />I think these are definitely clues!<br />Didn't Chris do some MJ impersonation, because on stage MJ told him he was kicking with the wrong leg, and rolled on the floor?<br />But anyway I love MJ with Chris on the set of Rock My World.<br /><br />
  • Chris Tucker talked about Michael Jackson yesterday on Ellen:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Published on Feb 1, 2013<br />The hilarious comedian told Ellen about his friendship with the King of Pop, which included a spot-on impression of Michael.<br />
  • Thank you for sharing this video of Chris on The Ellen Show. I am always happy when Michael is shown respect and it's obvious that Chris truly respects and cares about him.<br /><br />Blessings
    Sorry, but Ellen's question about Michael seemed way out of context and she seemed awkward asking it.  She just changed the subject and on he went.  And that story about the Spiderman mask?  Sorry, I don't believe it.<br /><br />Oh, and since he mentioned the Superbowl and the Ravens, is it a coincidence that the Ravens named their organization because of Poe's poem The Raven!!! 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1359958999:
    <br />Sorry, but Ellen's question about Michael seemed way out of context and she seemed awkward asking it.  She just changed the subject and on he went.  And that story about the Spiderman mask?  Sorry, I don't believe it. <br />
    <br />Why do you say that?  What do you think was happening?
  • I think point of Spider-Man mask story might be to say he is currently getting around in disguise. Watch out for it....
    on 1359964944:
    <br />
    on 1359958999:
    <br />Sorry, but Ellen's question about Michael seemed way out of context and she seemed awkward asking it.  She just changed the subject and on he went.  And that story about the Spiderman mask?  Sorry, I don't believe it. <br />
    <br />Why do you say that?  What do you think was happening?<br />
    <br /><br />The whole conversation seemed a pretext for mentioning Michael in disguises and connecting him to Spiderman.  Tucker did not seem convincing.