New Guy Here Needing Help....???

Tony TroutTony Trout Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, All!<br /><br />My name is Tony Trout and I've always found MJ to be a very interesting person.  I watched his memorial service on CNN and was blown away by it.  His passing, like Elvis Presley's, has left a void in our lives. <br /><br />Also, I've been trying to sign up onto the "book" site (I guess that's what it is called...if not, I apologize) but I have been having problems.  Is there anyone out there who can help me?<br /><br />Thank you, again, for having me here!  I know I'm going to enjoy it!<br /><br />Take Care/God Bless, <br />Tony Trout

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hi Tony.<br /><br />I remember that you registered a while ago. You´re a huge Elvis fan as far as I remember. Right?  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />How can we help you? What exactly is your problem with Hoaxbook?
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Welcome Tony! Just write your problem down and I'm sure someone will help you.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi Tony,  welcome
  • Hi Tony and blessings to you. I hope you feel free to share more of your thoughts in the future.<br /><br />Blessings
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hi Tony welcome, if not greeted before  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Welcome Tony  :elvis-1405:
  • on 1351976453:
    <br />Hi Tony.<br /><br />I remember that you registered a while ago. You´re a huge Elvis fan as far as I remember. Right?  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />How can we help you? What exactly is your problem with Hoaxbook?<br />
    <br /><br />I'm basically just having problems logging into or getting my membership activated on the "hoaxbook" site.  Yes, I'm a very HUGE Elvis Presley fan and always will be until my dying day.  :elvis-1405:  I also like MJ as well.  :moonwalk_: :michael_jackson-1135:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Tony which error message do you get when you try to log in?
  • Tony are you an Elvis Death hoax Believer / Knower? Are you here to learn about MJ? Or Elvis? Or the Elvis / MJ connection?<br /><br />Either way, were happy to have ya!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Curious what led you here... You are obviously investigating. Would love to hear your story esp if you have been a long time Elvis fan. I always love hearing about hoax from Elvis fan perspective.<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in the Hoax family Tony !!!  :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have been away for a while. You should be able to log in on hoaxbook now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1352423650:
    <br />I have been away for a while. You should be able to log in on hoaxbook now.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />I'm So Happy 2 C U Souza. My condolences. Keep Being The Warrior Woman that U R. <br /><br /><br />Luv U.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1352423650:
    <br />I have been away for a while. You should be able to log in on hoaxbook now.<br />
    <br />Good to see you back Souza! :icon_e_smile:<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1352441776:
    <br />
    on 1352423650:
    <br />Good to see you back Souza! :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Happy to see you Souza !!!  :icon_bounce: :bearhug:  Welcome back to our admin !!!  :icon_razz:
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    Hi! I'm new here too! And I have to admit i've been snooping and i really enjoy this forum!! I'm excited to learn more! I've believed in the hoax since September '09 and i didn't know of this forums existance until 2 weeks ago and i truly appreciate it. It's a relief from the fandom only because it's sort of taboo to talk about the "truth"& it sometimes upsets people. So,I finally found a place where i can do that freely and not feel alone! Now i just have to figure out how everything works.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Sunnie, glad to have you here! :)
  • Hi Sunnie welcome to our forum!!<br />I like your nickname, is it coming from: JackSUN, the SUN of the Mayans or because Michael likes to take the SUN...? :icon_lol:
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!  I got my name from a Marvin Gaye song! :)
    It wasn't until later I realized what I did with the name and how it related to everything  8)