MICHAEL JACKSON Fought Mark Wahlberg Over 9/11 Escape Jet

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON <br />Fought Mark Wahlberg <br />Over 9/11 Escape Jet<br />[/size]<br />11/11/2012 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1111-michael-jackson-mark-wahlberg-getty-tmz-3.jpg<br /><br />Whoever is more famous, gets the private jet ... so said Sony, when Michael Jackson and Mark Wahlberg came to verbal blows over who could use the record label's ride to escape the aftermath of 9/11 -- and MJ won. <br /><br />According to a new book called "Untouchable" by Randall Sullivan ... Michael, his kids and several relatives hightailed it to White Plains, NY a few days after the Twin Towers were hit in order to catch a private plane back to L.A. <br /><br />But according to Sullivan, when M.J. arrived he was confronted by Mark Wahlberg and HIS entourage ... who were also waiting to use Sony's sweet ride. <br /><br />Sullivan says the duo exchanged verbal blows over who got the plane ... until Sony honchos sent word down that M.J. (as the bigger celeb) was the victor. <br /><br />Sullivan says Jackson eventually changed his mind at the last minute and wanted to get to L.A. by bus ... so his entourage flew without him. The book claims Jackson then changed his mind again and sent his mother and some relatives on the bus -- and Sony was forced to send a second plane. <br /><br />The moral of the story is to work for Sony ... they had TWO planes!!!<br /><br />

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Okay, in the date and time of posing this story I see:<br /><br />3x11<br />1x7 (2+1+2+2)<br /><br />Hoax numbers??
  • so i thought the story was supposed to be that he left in a car with liz and someone else.<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1352665206:
    <br />so i thought the story was supposed to be that he left in a car with liz and someone else.<br />
    <br /><br />Liz and Marlon Brando.  Apparently an urban legend. <br />
    This TMZ story reminds me of TIAI 11-11-11... the plane escape theory and Jermaine's airport "slip up".<br /><br />And today is 11-11.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    I remember fan reports watching MJ leaving by car with his family. <br /><br />The story about him travelling in a car with Dame Elizabeth and Marlon Brando all way across the land was set up by the Guardian - conveniently after all three of them were "dead".<br />http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/may/05/liz-taylor-michael-jackson-marlon-brando<br /><br />Is this another Sandusky call?<br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1352665438:
    <br />This TMZ story reminds me of TIAI 11-11-11... the plane escape theory and Jermaine's airport "slip up".<br /><br />And today is 11-11.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it doesn't seem to be a coincidence. Maybe TS will soon tell us more about this, lol.<br /><br />
    Sullivan says Jackson eventually changed his mind at the last minute and wanted to get to L.A. by bus ... so his entourage flew without him. The book claims Jackson then changed his mind again and sent his mother and some relatives on the bus -- and Sony was forced to send a second plane.
    <br /><br />No, the moral of the story is that Michael really seems to prefer the airplane finally! :icon_lol: <br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    :ghsdf: <br />The timing of this journalist Randall Sullivan's book "Untouchable" is interesting ... laughable. How much bs is in this book? Then MJ returns.  :icon_lol:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    If we are accepting that TMZ is a giver of clues & hints as we have done so many, many times in the past, when reading between the lines, then in answer to discussions on the 11-11-11 TIAI thread, maybe MJ did escape on a plane on 6/25/2009.<br /><br />Sony have TWO planes!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Amen to that!
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    I don't want to disturb this dance but the name of Wahlberg was not necessary if it was only about taking a plane.<br />Read about that guy and the connections.<br /><br />There's one name linking 9/11 to Agent Orange to BP gulf spill to Aurora shooting to Sandusky victim claims.<br />Kenneth Feinberg.<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1352665438:
    <br />This TMZ story reminds me of TIAI 11-11-11... the plane escape theory and Jermaine's airport "slip up".<br /><br />And today is 11-11.<br />
    <br /><br />Strange coincidence..... :icon_e_confused: :animal0017:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Jackson changing his mind about modes of transport??  Original plan?  Ambulance bus or plane??  Sony's plane no less!!
  • You will see that you all guys will agree with me that Michael did fly last June 25 to Mexico and maybe returned to Cali by car to perform Dave Dave and attend his memorial, it could be an option, right? due to the hottest days were gonna be the following 48 hours after his "death".
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ reads this forum for a little publish their "great news", ::) we have been discussing whether Michael is was or was not in a airplane on June 25.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    To me this TMZ article translates into: 9/11 conspiracy ---> SONY involvement (probably related to the Anniversary concert one day prior to the attacks IDK!) ---> Michael knew and confronted them, he wanted OUT of their dirty trick ---> the "plane" meaning he got out (Xscaped)<br /><br />I also think it's interesting the date coincidence noticed by Andrea 11-11-11 versus 11-11-12 and also 9/11 .... lots of 11s here  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I also knew the version of Michael traveling in a car with Liz Taylor and  Marlon Brando ...<br /><br />Who knows what to think anymore! but this TMZ article is NOT to be understood literally, but 'read between the lines", as it's obviously  loaded with clues....
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think it curious that the next story immediately above this one on the TMZ page is the one about Justin Bieber....<br /><br />[size=8pt]JUSTIN BIEBER<br />Is He [/size][size=14pt]Trying to <br />Tell Us Something[/size]?<br /><br /> :suspect:<br />
    on 1352679322:
    <br />I think it curious that the next story immediately above this one on the TMZ page is the one about Justin Bieber....<br /><br />[size=8pt]JUSTIN BIEBER<br />Is He [/size][size=14pt]Trying to <br />Tell Us Something[/size]?<br /><br /> :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I literally said "Ha, awesome!" when I read your post Adi.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1352673000:
    <br />Jackson changing his mind about modes of transport??  Original plan?  Ambulance bus or plane??  Sony's plane no less!!<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1352681171:
    <br />
    on 1352679322:
    <br />I think it curious that the next story immediately above this one on the TMZ page is the one about Justin Bieber....<br /><br />[size=8pt]JUSTIN BIEBER<br />Is He [/size][size=14pt]Trying to <br />Tell Us Something[/size]?<br /><br /> :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I literally said "Ha, awesome!" when I read your post Adi.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too. To both of you.
  • hmm...<br /><br /><br />So if thinking about June 25th.. my thoughts immediately after reading this... <br /><br />Michael was suppose to make that plane, but at the last moment changed his mind, some of the entourage who was to go with him continued on to the plane and he stuck around in the ambulance and UCLA, and then later changed his mind and managed to fly out on the other Sony plane later, maybe from a different airport? maybe even a smaller quieter one... <br /><br />I don't know this is just my immediate thought while reading the article :P<br /><br />
  • [size=18pt] Mark Wahlberg<br />Michael Jackson, 9/11<br />Plane Story Is BS[/size]<br /><br /><br />1111-mark-wahlberg-mj-tmz-getty-3.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's an amazing story -- Michael Jackson and Mark Wahlberg fighting over a private plane in the days after 9/11. The only problem ... IT'S JUST NOT TRUE ... this according to sources close to Wahlberg.<br /><br />A new book, entitled "Untouchable," recounts the tale of MJ and MW both jockeying for a Sony private jet. Sony eventually let MJ have it, claims the book.<br /><br />But sources close to Wahlberg tell TMZ the whole thing is a work of fiction. We're told Mark had no need for a plane from Sony to fly back to Los Angeles because he had his own.<br /><br />We knew it was too good to be true.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/11/michael-jackson-mark-wahlberg-9-11-plane/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Leilani81<br />
    Michael was suppose to make that plane, but at the last moment changed his mind, some of the entourage who was to go with him continued on to the plane and he stuck around in the ambulance and UCLA, and then later changed his mind and managed to fly out on the other Sony plane later, maybe from a different airport? maybe even a smaller quieter one...
    <br />I think you might be on to something.  This reminds me of Ben Evenstead, “and the other d…”  <br />The ‘slippery’ one, said that Jermaine/family had to be giving us true clues, otherwise MJ is dead as they say publicly. But perhaps they are speaking half-truths.<br /><br />
  • on 1352714777:
    <br />Leilani81<br />
    Michael was suppose to make that plane, but at the last moment changed his mind, some of the entourage who was to go with him continued on to the plane and he stuck around in the ambulance and UCLA, and then later changed his mind and managed to fly out on the other Sony plane later, maybe from a different airport? maybe even a smaller quieter one...
    <br />I think you might be on to something.  This reminds me of Ben Evenstead, “and the other d…”  <br />The ‘slippery’ one, said that Jermaine/family had to be giving us true clues, otherwise MJ is dead as they say publicly. But perhaps they are speaking half-truths.<br />
    <br /><br />Nice TS has a new nickname The Slippery one. That could be true, but I don't get the logic of TS. He says the family has to be giving us real clues or MJ's dead, but that makes no sense to me.
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    maybe the moral of the story is.......they had TWO mj's
  • my reply on other thread re the same subject<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23474.0.html
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1352716403:
    <br />
    on 1352714777:
    <br />Leilani81<br />
    <br />I think you might be on to something.  This reminds me of Ben Evenstead, “and the other d…”  <br />The ‘slippery’ one, said that Jermaine/family had to be giving us true clues, otherwise MJ is dead as they say publicly. But perhaps they are speaking half-truths.<br />
    <br /><br />Nice TS has a new nickname The Slippery one. That could be true, but I don't get the logic of TS. He says the family has to be giving us real clues or MJ's dead, but that makes no sense to me.<br />
    <br /><br />Doesn't make sense to me either considering there's an admitted ARG aspect to this. The whole thing is a giant mind game.<br /><br />But mind games aside, going to the airport does NOT = getting on an airplane and flying out of LA. TS wants us to accept that MJ performed the latter action when JJ only stated the former.<br /><br />JJ also does not say that MJ was NOT in the ambulance nor does JJ say that MJ did NOT go to UCLA. He stated that MJ "passed" long before he went to the airport i mean hospital.<br /><br />...so? I don't see where JJ says MJ went to the airport instead of UCLA and that's what TS wants us to accept.