Can Anyone Shed Any Light on this PICTURE of Michael Jackson

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Does anyone know anything about this picture?
When it was taken and where?
And what is he doing?

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

(notice his mobile phone... **hey Mike, can i have your number? Text me sometime!** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

Comments

• dont know...but he looks so good in that picture. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • he is in Baharain in someones house and he is holding a hat of that region...this was taken after the trial during the time he was living there.
  • Thats a hat??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    Thats a hat??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

it's a tarbush...a head gear...the one that the arabs always wear...

i love his shirts!! and he really looked good in this picture!
  • MJ777MJ777 Posts: 4
    That picture was taken when he visited Oman from Bahrain. He was interested in a tourism development project in Oman, this was in November 2005. He's holding a traditional embroidered cap/hat in the OP's post.

Here are some other pics from that visit:
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjbackstage.be/photos/displa ... =118&pos=0<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.mjbackstage.be/photos/displa ... =118&pos=1<!-- m -->
  • Nice picture!! he looks fine there. I wish I have his cellphone number too. A girl can only dream <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thats a hat??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I was going to say Koofi...I never heard tarbush...is that arabic?
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    Thats a hat??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I was going to say Koofi...I never heard tarbush...is that arabic?

as far as i'm concern... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (i did google for it first)
  • Cool. Thanks guys. If this is Bahrain, where MJ went to cool down after his trials, then he looks ok here. I once saw a video of him in Ireland he looked so ill and thin. The trials took their toll.
    Here he looks ok.
  • That picture was taken when he visited Oman from Bahrain. He was interested in a tourism development project in Oman, this was in November 2005. He's holding a traditional embroidered cap/hat in the OP's post.

Here are some other pics from that visit:
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjbackstage.be/photos/displa ... =118&pos=0<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.mjbackstage.be/photos/displa ... =118&pos=1<!-- m -->

I just clicked onto this pics.. OMG look at those women! Get off the poor man and stop holding onto him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Take a ticket, get in line!
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    I just clicked onto this pics.. OMG look at those women! Get off the poor man and stop holding onto him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Take a ticket, get in line!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> God they won't let him go huh ?!
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    I love this one he is gorgeous, as usually <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I hope he felt better there after these awful days of trial... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> I could never imagine all what he has been through ...
  • Aah.. thats a nice picture. I like that shirt, so boho.
    I hope he really did rest in those days in Bahrain.
  • oh,there's that smile that just lights up my life! i really like that shirt he's wearing,he looks comfy and casual. michael has the looks to pull off anything..he could wear a hefty bag and make it look good...women everywhere would be going bananas!

i love you,sweetie!
  • Dont care what he is doing...he looks HOT in all the pics!
    Beautiful
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Does anyone know anything about this picture?
    When it was taken and where?
    And what is he doing?

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

(notice his mobile phone... **hey Mike, can i have your number? Text me sometime!** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

He looks gorgeous, bless him. I could just hug him. He looks great!