Comments

• ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Very mixed feelings on this one ever since human rights violations were made public last year and no news about any changes of the situation are available. The Bahraini people I met were outstanding. What I notice from afar about the country these days is not positive. So I'll keep out of this discussion.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    WOW.....earlier today I was wondering if  Sign # 7 had been posted since it had just been the 30th anniversary of Thriller and also TS had posted his silver platter to Level 7, so I checked the thisisalsoit.com to see and it was still going to Sign #6.....<br /><br />this is cool...I wonder what's going to happen ...and when......could still be weeks away.<br /><br />
  • Interesting. Very. Thank you for posting Hopi<br /><br />Was hoping for something today, Dec 1st...<br /><br />Meanwhile in a not too far away place (Abu Dhabi) is The Jacksons...<br /><br /><br />
    Here is the redirect post ......from TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??      (TIME DOUBTS) <br /><br />
    on 1291224792:
    <br />
    7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?
    <br /><br />Nice catch Sarahli!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --><br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_cool:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1354357142:
    <br />Meanwhile in a not too far away place (Abu Dhabi) is The Jacksons...<br />
    <br />http://abudhabievents.ae/Pages/EventDetails.aspx?EventID=1334<br /><br />
    on 1354356214:
    <br />Very mixed feelings on this one ever since human rights violations were made public last year and no news about any changes of the situation are available. The Bahraini people I met were outstanding. What I notice from afar about the country these days is not positive. So I'll keep out of this discussion.<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Bahrain<br /><br />Couldn't resist:  http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/11624070/ns/today-entertainment/t/michael-jackson-attracts-crowd-bahrain-mall/#.ULng6uTLTE0<br /><br />or is it really about:<br />
    on 1354359331:
    <br />Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??      (TIME DOUBTS) <br />
    <br /><br />Then since TS said yesterday that Front was MJ, maybe today he was saying who he is. Or is it a combo of MJ,Elvis,Lisa... IDK<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,16148.msg274421.html#msg274421<br />
    I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know. And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future. If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
  • @mjonmind<;br /><br />Yeah I know, and I wish I was there.<br /><br />Meanwhile check out Jerms stellar Jacket!<br /><br />
    /><br />Love the shoulder spikes ;)<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1354360545:
    <br />Then since TS said yesterday that Front was MJ, maybe today he was saying who he is. Or is it a combo of MJ,Elvis,Lisa... IDK<br />
    <br /><br /><br />What Simpa was saying yesterday too in the other thread.<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    :affraid: OMGGGG!!!  :woohoo2: REDIRECT TO MJ & ELVIS TS-THREAD ???  :affraid: <br />yahoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :omg: :icon_bounce: :bowdown:  :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson: youpiiiiiiiiiiiii :elvis-1405:<br /><br />
    Adi wrote:
    [size=12pt]Here is the redirect post ......from TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??      (TIME DOUBTS)[/size]
    on 1291224792:
    7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?
    Nice catch Sarahli!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    :icon_cool:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OK, so the message is clear:<br />1. Focus on the BAM !!<br />2. MJ & Elvis ! [/size]<br />OMG! I can't stop jumping for joy!!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354361828:
    <br />
    on 1354360545:
    <br />Then since TS said yesterday that Front was MJ, maybe today he was saying who he is. Or is it a combo of MJ,Elvis,Lisa... IDK
    What Simpa was saying yesterday too in the other thread.
    <br />There was a time when I suspected TS to be Elvis and Front to be Michael! loll just for the pleasure of imagining them working together!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin:<br />But then I realized that even though Elvis may be involved in Michael's hoax, [more than just Michael referring to him through all those crazy "coincidences"], I think Elvis is not THAT involved, not as much as posting on this forum...<br />I like to think though, that they met at least once...and discussed/"plotted" together lolll<br /><br />
    Now I think that Back = TS = Front = Michael
    <br /><br />Anyway... I am DELIGHTED to see this redirect to this very thread of MJ & Elvis double BAM!<br />Gives me hope to see Elvis too coming back, finally! Hopefully, together with Michael! WOW! That would be extraordinary!!
  • I actually posted this a few weeks ago, but didn't get a reply. It was when I first returned to forum.<br /><br />
    <br />Finally can I please get some comments about Double Bam according to TS older posts? What are thoughts or current understanding on this, as I know I have missed things during this rotten 2012 when having time off...<br />
    <br /><br />So, double Bam, or as it has been suggested previously, double scam?<br /><br />I know MJ bam inevitable, feel it in my heart don't doubt it. In fact I feel its already starting... What about Elvis? Or just a hoax within this hoax? (I believe Elvis to be alive obviously, I am referring to Elvis Bam)<br /><br />
  • I don't think that TS is Elvis, could be wrong. But I have another opinion.<br /><br />However, Sim I saw this and couldn't resist posting it for you...<br /><br />elvis-at-computer-coloring-page.jpg<br /><br /><br />Meanwhile, interesting post by ADI in the other thread<br /><br />
    on 1353231593:
    <br /><br />Earlier today I was re-reading the TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!? which was posted June 16th 2010  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,11061.0.html  (I know we came up with other interpretations in the title of this update but can't also help but see in the title "Michael & Elvis Do TS"  :icon_cool: )<br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Cool redirect!  :icon_rr:<br /><br />So I understand that...<br />bamant.jpg<br /><br />is...<br />comingsoonl.jpg<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    When was this taken??  Found it on Twitter..<br />A9B4VM6CEAAjQ_o.jpg:large
    OMG! @Aussie!! I love that drawing!! hahahaaaa  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Tks for sharing Aussie  :bearhug: <br /><br /><br />Regarding what @Adi said! Hummm I like that interpretation of the thread-title!! "Michael & Elvis DO TS"  :omg: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />@2good2btrue: tks for that pic! Looks from around 2005-2007 to me!
    "I can feel it in my waters" as a famous Australian once said  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />anyway..... looking at today's redirect and also the date (using US date format) 12-1-2012.<br /><br />Well I was thinking of  this BAM redirect tonight whilst watching "Inglorious Basterds" on tele here and thought....wow remove the zero in the redirect date and it  is 12 12 12 ...which is one of the dates we have been talking about in the Sign #6 thread...7 days from day 1260 (12-6-2012)<br /><br />..............of course it could just be my over active imagination whilst watching a Quentin Tarantino film  :icon_mrgreen:
    [size=14pt]I'm still jumping for joy ![/size]  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />mjelvidhd.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_geek: :icon_geek: :elvis-1405: :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br />mjelvikok.jpg
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1354368213:
    <br />"I can feel it in my waters" as a famous Australian once said  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />anyway..... looking at today's redirect and also the date (using US date format) 12-1-2012.<br /><br />Well I was thinking of  this BAM redirect tonight whilst watching "Inglorious Basterds" on tele here and thought....wow remove the zero in the redirect date and it  is 12 12 12 ...which is one of the dates we have been talking about in the Sign #6 thread...7 days from day 1260 (12-6-2012)<br /><br />..............of course it could just be my over active imagination whilst watching a Quentin Tarantino film  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />OMG......I really can't believe it.  IF 12/12/12 turns out to be the date, it's my birthday!  How completely weird would THAT be!!!!!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    What a birthday present that would be  :LolLolLolLol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />We are in the month of BAM!!!  :icon_eek:  All the 7's will come together, finally. :icon_e_biggrin:  Most importantly, MJ will be back.  :woohoo2:
  • Wow TS that was a surprise.  So much excitement going on.  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />That would be beyond amazing if Elvis and MJ came back together !!!  :icon_razz:  :icon_razz:<br />I mean there are no words to even describe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />And what about Tupac ??  Tupac Shakur=TS  :icon_question:<br />or maybe TS is Elvis ?<br /><br /><br />Love You Guys and you're all so funny ! :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't understand why you guys are making the connection between this redirected post and Bam coming soon...? I don't get it.
  • You Bec took your words out of my mind and post them here because in this case I don't understand why a redirect from Dec 01 2010 is so important and hinting a double BAM? :icon_rolleyes: <br /><br />ps: Bec I hope you'll recover from your foot injury as soon as possible.
  • even I don't understand what's going on...when is Michael coming back? let's keep an eye on Bahrain...oh I remembered... Paris 'location' on twitter is written is in Arabic... "wonderland", is it connected in anyway?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354389646:
    <br />even I don't understand what's going on...when is Michael coming back? let's keep an eye on Bahrain...oh I remembered... Paris 'location' on twitter is written is in Arabic... "wonderland", is it connected in anyway?<br />
    <br /><br />Okay guys, this is totally off topic but I have to post it! It's so much fun!!<br /><br />Well, as you all know the word "Bahrain" is pronounced as "Barain" which means that the "h" is silent. In fact, the "Bahraini" people pronounce this word in a completely different way. There is this strange "h" in the Arabic language that almost no one can pronounce but the Arabs only.<br /><br />Here is a video on how to pronounce this strange letter. On 6:54 you'll find the pronunciation. Whoever manages to pronounce this letter the right way will get the hoax trophy. So TS and Mr. Font are also challenged now!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />132_trophy-l.jpg<br /><br />Who will get it first??  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br />   
  • I thought the purpose of redirect was bahrain, not a date nor Elvis
  • Quote TS:<br />
    2. Truth Will Prevail<br /><br />Although I did mention the concept of being tested, I never said that the test would be intentionally false information (to see if anyone would catch it).  That is of course a possibility; but it’s also possible that the only test is whether people will reject true information, without checking it out for themselves.<br /><br />It is good to see people doing their own research, on some of the subjects that I have previously written (as well as other subjects); I have no complaints about this.  If what I have written is wrong, in time that will become obvious; and if what I have written is truth, in time the “truth will prevail”.<br /><br />However, just because someone questions or challenges what I have written, don’t expect me to respond impulsively.  In time I will usually answer, especially if nobody else does; but don’t expect any knee-jerk reactions from me, I’ve never operated that way and never will.  Quick reactions are usually emotionally charged, and not well thought out; I like to give time for the dust to settle, and also time for others to find answers—that way people are thinking for themselves, rather than just letting me spoon feed them.  Furthermore, I normally post on key dates and times; and this case is no exception (see section 11, below).<br /><br />Some have thought that my “return” and “bam” predictions were for the purpose of testing people.  Again, this is possible; but there is another reason, which I won’t reveal until after the bam.  And as I have said before, the “return” did have a double-meaning: one meaning was a possible bam, and the other meaning was “piece by piece” information about the hoax coming together, and especially things about the hoax hitting the media.  This process is still going on, including recently (see section 3, next); although it was rather quiet there for a few months.  Did anybody notice that things suddenly picked up recently?<br />
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16148.0 <br /><br />In time truth will prevail, in the meantime I'll keep watchin'.