TIAI December 1

Comments

• I agree, I feel like this redirect serves as a reminder that the BAM is this month.<br /><br />Like someone said earlier, take away the zero in the date and we get 12-12-12, which is  7 days from 12/6/2012 (which is 1260 days from 6/25 + 1 day for simmering).<br /><br />Or it could be suggesting that the BAM will have occured within 7 days of 12/1 (12/6 would fit that).
  • @UYI ; .... Never left! I read more than I write these days.  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    1. I think the main purpose of this redirect was to highlight the BAM.<br /><br />12-07-12; 12-12-12, 12-18-12, <br /><br />as well as ...<br /><br />12-21-12, 12-24-12 & 12-31-12 <br /><br />... are GREAT dates when something BIG might possibly happen! maybe BAM , maybe just some sign from Michael! But we should also not forget about January 1st, 2013 - which TS seems to have pointed to! Starting from December 1st till January 1st, anything can happen anytime!  :affraid:<br /><br /><br />2. The fact that the redirect is December 1st, 2012 to a thread of December 1st, 2010 ---> FULL/complete year(s), could also indicate that starting with December 1st, 2012 - within a FULL/complete month - BAM --> January 1st, 2013.<br />JMO<br /><br /><br />3. The fact that the redirect was to a thread about Michael & Elvis is not just a hazard! It clearly points to Elvis and the parallel between the 2 death hoaxes! I don't know whether this means we'll witness a double-BAM or not, but I definitely believe this redirect HINTS to Elvis too!<br />JMO<br />Why was THAT^^ specific thread chosen ? If the main message was strictly/only the BAM, then the redirect could have been made to any other thread where the word BAM was mentioned numerous times or written in big letters. Or the redirect could have been made to a website/Google-image, etc... containing the word BAM. <br /><br /><br />Post EDIT: by the way... December 1st is the National Day of Romania  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1354401653:
    <br />Tomorrow is my wedding, it would be a great present... BAM!  :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br />I wish you the best of all! enjoy your wedding as much as you can :)  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />@Gina..welcome back! I hope all is well with you!<br /><br />I have goosebumps while thinking about this month possibly be a BAM month!  :icon_bounce:  :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:<br />World will shake, everything will stop for a while, many wishes come true, fans will cry of joy, and what is most important- people will appreciate Michael even more, give/show him respect for once and for all!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • on 1354427024:
    <br />I think it's [size=14pt]Bam Bahrain!![/size]<br /><br />The Jacksons + 1 Jacksun are now in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Bahrain is not sooo far away from the UAE. So I personally think that something in that area is going to take place which is somehow related to the Bam. So let's keep an eye on Bahrain and the UAE.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you. They are close by in Abu Dhabi for a reason. It's no coincidence they are in the Middle East.<br />Meet up n support MJ and play their role when it all goes down
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354401653:
    <br />Tomorrow is my wedding, it would be a great present... BAM!  :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br />Ohhhhhh, that's great! I bet you're gonna look great today. Wishing you the best of luck on this special day!<br /> :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: <br />
  • Congratulations for your wedding Yambo...have a very happy married life!! <3<br /><br /> :penguin: :elvis-1405: :multiplespotting: :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I don't know if this is related or not, but guys did you know that Janet's wedding is going to be in the Middle East????<br /><br />
    Information so far gathered shows that the wedding would take place in Qatar, the home country of Mana. A yet to be announced date has been fixed for 2013.
    <br /><br />????????? I am sure all her brothers will attend her wedding, including Michael! It's gonna be the wedding of the century! <br /><br />http://niyitabiti.net/2012/09/janet-jackson-plans-20-million-dollars-wedding-with-arab-billionaire-wissam-al-mana/<br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1354449444:
    <br />Congratulations for your wedding Yambo...have a very happy married life!! <3<br /><br /> :penguin: :elvis-1405: :multiplespotting: :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br />
    <br /><br />+ 1<br /><br />Congrats Yambo!  Wishing you all the very best  :icon_razz:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yambo3003, congratulations! May you be happy and prosper!<br /><br />Sim<br />
    Regarding what @Adi said! Hummm I like that interpretation of the thread-title!! "Michael & Elvis DO TS"
        <br />Yes, thanks for the reminder, that and in one of the Signs he said, “the authors”, plural, so then I started thinking MORE than just MJ.  Although I’ve always believed TS was MJ, I'm more than fine with TS being MJ, Elvis and Lisa (Hoax trinity).<br /><br />Also about Bahrain, does anyone remember way back near the beginning, there was talk that if MJ bammed in Bahrain, he could not be arrested or charged in any crime?  So it’s perhaps a safer place to be until the dust settles.  <br /><br />I think that all elements of this redirect were deliberate for us to note!  7, BAM (big!), Bahrain, MJ & Elvis, December!  No mistaking!<br /><br />I think he is saying Elvis is in Bahrain right now!<br /><br />
    7. Bahrain And Michael<br /><br />One of the redirects included this statement: “It’s quite reasonable to think that one of the places MJ’s been hiding out in is Bahrain.” {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15880#p268640}.  Several questioned why I would redirect to this, and put MJ at risk.<br /><br />First, let me repeat what I have said before: just because I redirect to something, it does not mean that I agree with every single word on the comment or webpage that is redirected; instead, look for the main points being said, not necessarily every detail.  In this case, however, I did make sure to redirect to a post which had a very important detail in it: “ONE of the places MJ’s been hiding”.<br /><br />Second, Bahrain could be a decoy.  Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue.  It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ.  “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-estate-bahrain-company-loan/}.  As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!<br /><br />Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48).  Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did!  And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.
    <br /><br /> :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_:<br /> :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Can't help but share what's going through my head right now.....<br /><br />Some of us will remember the Beach Boys song...Barbara Ann which went Ba Ba Ba Babara Ann.<br /><br />Perhaps we could all chant Bam Bam Bam, Bam Bam Bahrain until he magically appears. 
  • i just wanna sit back, keep eating popcorns like the MJ gif front posted, and keep watching...  :icon_e_geek:
  • It was already mentioned by some people in this thread, so here is the full quote:<br />
    on 1313565679:
    <br />Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!<br />
    <br /><br />This means, BAM incoming this month! :th_bravo:<br />I'm glad this concrete dead line puts an end to the endless hoax speculations. <br />Now it's going to be an exciting month. The "final curtain call" ... "THIS IS IT!!" :D<br />We're all going to find out.<br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354454759:
    <br />.......<br /><br />Also about Bahrain, does anyone remember way back near the beginning, there was talk that if MJ bammed in Bahrain, he could not be arrested or charged in any crime?  So it’s perhaps a safer place to be until the dust settles.  <br /><br /><br />
    7. Bahrain And Michael<br /><br />One of the redirects included this statement: “It’s quite reasonable to think that one of the places MJ’s been hiding out in is Bahrain.” {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15880#p268640}.  Several questioned why I would redirect to this, and put MJ at risk.<br /><br />First, let me repeat what I have said before: just because I redirect to something, it does not mean that I agree with every single word on the comment or webpage that is redirected; instead, look for the main points being said, not necessarily every detail.  In this case, however, I did make sure to redirect to a post which had a very important detail in it: “ONE of the places MJ’s been hiding”.<br /><br />Second, Bahrain could be a decoy.  Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue.  It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ.  “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-estate-bahrain-company-loan/}.  As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I think Bahrain is a country that doesn't have an extradition agreement with the U.S. so if MJ were in any legal trouble in the U.S. then Bahrain is a safe haven for him.  Although I believe MJ has taken care of legalities.  I also hope he doesn't BAM on the other side of the world because I'll probably be sleeping!  :icon_lol:  But yes, like the re-directed comment above, I still think that Bahrain is one of the places that MJ has been in the past 3+ years.
  • on 1354415811:
    <br />I don't get this redirect at all. And I get it even less when Elvis was mentioned, how is the redirect pointing to Elvis?<br /><br />@Adi hahaha yeah I know where that is from  :icon_e_wink:<br />@SimPattycaKes, I agree and think back, front, TS is MJ, I do believe I think Elvis was on here, I have a username in mind, but I won't discuss it here.<br />@Yambo, congrats<br /><br />Now that I read Sarahli's comment it makes more sense to be interpreted that way.<br />
    <br /><br /> Gracias!  :bearhug:
  • on 1354446783:
    <br />
    on 1354401653:
    <br />I wish you the best of all! enjoy your wedding as much as you can :)  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />@Gina..welcome back! I hope all is well with you!<br /><br />I have goosebumps while thinking about this month possibly be a BAM month!  :icon_bounce:  :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:<br />World will shake, everything will stop for a while, many wishes come true, fans will cry of joy, and what is most important- people will appreciate Michael even more, give/show him respect for once and for all!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br /> Thanks dear!  :beerchug:
  • @diggyon @Thriller4ever @BeTheChange @MJonmind @use_your_illusion @emulik <br /><br /> Thank you all for your good wishes, it really means a lot to me. Only 4 hours away for the big moment. Let's get this party started!  :icon_bounce:  #LoveYouAll
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hey guys, you don't think I've left for good ;D!<br />I've been on a journey, but my heart was here with you guys  :bearhug:!<br />Can't wait for the BAM :woohoo2: :michael-jackson:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1354462791:
    <br />@diggyon @Thriller4ever @BeTheChange @MJonmind @use_your_illusion @emulik <br /><br /> Thank you all for your good wishes, it really means a lot to me. Only 4 hours away for the big moment. Let's get this party started!  :icon_bounce:  #LoveYouAll<br />
    <br /><br />????????????
  • Yambo congratulations for your wedding!! come to Spain for your honeymoon it's a good choice.<br /><br />I think Michael will BAM in L.A I think is the safest place since it is his place and have people whom he can trust that will be backing him up besides his own family.<br /><br />Talking about BAM dates what if he BAMS next 12/12/12 after all this day won't happen up to 1.000 years after, that means: 3012 OMG!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354454759:
    Sim<br />
    Regarding what @Adi said! Hummm I like that interpretation of the thread-title!! "Michael & Elvis DO TS"
        Yes, thanks for the reminder, that and in one of the Signs he said, “the authors”, plural, so then I started thinking MORE than just MJ.  Although I’ve always believed TS was MJ, I'm more than fine with[size=12pt] TS being MJ, Elvis and Lisa (Hoax trinity).[/size]<br /><br />Also about Bahrain, does anyone remember way back near the beginning, there was talk that if MJ bammed in Bahrain, he could not be arrested or charged in any crime?  So it’s perhaps a safer place to be until the dust settles.  <br /><br />I think that all elements of this redirect were deliberate for us to note!  7, BAM (big!), Bahrain, MJ & Elvis, December!  No mistaking!<br /><br />[size=14pt]I think he is saying Elvis is in Bahrain right now![/size]<br /><br />
    7. Bahrain And Michael<br /><br />One of the redirects included this statement: “It’s quite reasonable to think that one of the places MJ’s been hiding out in is Bahrain.” {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15880#p268640}.  Several questioned why I would redirect to this, and put MJ at risk.<br /><br />First, let me repeat what I have said before: just because I redirect to something, it does not mean that I agree with every single word on the comment or webpage that is redirected; instead, look for the main points being said, not necessarily every detail.  In this case, however, I did make sure to redirect to a post which had a very important detail in it: “ONE of the places MJ’s been hiding”.<br /><br />Second, Bahrain could be a decoy.  Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue.  It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ.  “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-estate-bahrain-company-loan/}.  As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!<br /><br />Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48).  [size=12pt]Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did!  And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.[/size]
    :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
    <br /><br />@MjonMind: Thank you!! :th_bravo: Your interpretation of why the Mj&Elvis-thread was used for this redirect sound plausible!  :bearhug:<br />This also fits with all the ISLAND clues that we've received through out the hoax!!<br />I made a lot of montages on this topic. there;s definitely some "hiding" going on on some mysterious island... be it in Bahrain, Dubai, Caribbean, Hawaii or whatever! <br />Those interested can see these links:<br /><br />link 1<br /><br />link 2<br /><br />link 3<br /><br />link 4<br /><br />link 5<br /><br />link 6<br /><br />link 7<br /><br />link 8<br /><br />link 9<br />
  • Yambo congratulations,  :) i hope you will have a lovely wedding party.
  • on 1354464278:
    <br />Can't wait for the BAM :woohoo2: :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome you're back Gina. Glad you are ready for the Bam!  :bearhug:<br />Has it gone slow enough for you, LOL
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Well if MJ is gonna [size=18pt]BAM [/size]in Bahrain whilst his brothers are nearby in the UAE (performance was Nov 30th)  then he better do it quick because The Jacksons are performing in Japan from Dec 6 to 9 and then in Malaysia Dec 12 & 13 then Singapore Dec 15:    http://www.thejacksons.com/  :icon_lol:
  • Lol, yeah just saw that myself this morn on twit.<br /><br />OK, I think I am just WAAAAAYYYYY to excited, being a Miss know it all and getting ahead of myself.<br /><br />I think I'll try and calm myself down a bit.<br />