Cirque de Soleil Show Vienna 01.12.2012 20:00

warrior999warrior999 Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
:moonwalk_:  It was totally great i am so excited and was like a bomb. I was to shy to dance but going up like an rocket. So great so heartful mindblowing emotional  :th_bravo: spirit like must see for everyone wich can see it. I witnessed some of the things other have witnessed: like he speaks loud and clear again pains in will you be there :omg: :michael-jackson: in the news headlines on the screen definitly being seen the words ain´t over (ain´t over yet) and before they don´t care about us after the infoblock disappear the words believe. sorry for not having witnessed more except the soldiers have the peace sign on their light chest and no tree on stage and i just can´t stop loving you section don´t appear and no abc with big heavy guy some thin wores the wwe worldheavyweight belt (it looked like it was that belt?). i felt like dancin but was to shy but oh jesus on my seat i just cant control my feet ;) ;D :smiley_abuv: :multiplespotting: :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:<br /><br />GERMAN TRANSLATION SAMSTAG BESUCH DES IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR KONZERTS IN DER STADTHALLE 20.00 DER HAMMER BIN ABGEGANGEN WIE EINE RAKETE WAR ZU SCHÜCHTERN UM ZU TANZEN ABER MANN GING ICH AB AUF MEINEM SITZ HIHIHII :th_bravo: :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson: JEDENFALLS GANZ KLAR ZU HÖREN PAINS BEI WILL U BE THERE BELIEVE VOR THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US KEIN I JUST CANT STOP LOVING YOU SEGMENT UND ABC MIT HEAVY DUDE UND DER BAUM FEHLTE (VOX DOKU VOR PAAR MONATEN MIT CIRQUE VORGESCHMACK) JA MICHAEL KLANG ALS SANG ER PERSÖNLICH IST ABER TROTZ DES LEBENDIG SEIN DURCH DEN MIX DER SONGS GLAUBE ICH NICHT IMMER MÖGLICH WÄRE ABER EIN HIT WENN ER BACKSTAGE VERSTECKT ES LIVE GESUNGEN HÄTTE ANGEBLICHE HOLOGRAMM SAH ICH NIRGENDS NUR AUF DER SCREENLEIWAND ABER HAT NICHTS MIT DEM ANGEBLICHEN HOLOGRAM ZU TUN GEHABT HOLOGRAMM WÄRE TUPAC AUFTRITT DAS WAR UND IST ABER MOMENTAN NOCH UNGEKLÄRT OB DER AUCH WIRKLICH NOCH LEBT. obwohl sicher für einige es was haben würde the three kings of music michael elvis and tupac  :thjajaja121: :LolLolLolLol: :-* :) SOUZA HONEY SORRY FOR MY DELAY I WISH I COULD POST MUCH EARLIER LIKE A PROMISED SORRY VERY BUSY TRY STILL TO GET WORK AGAIN TO HAVE AN JOB TO HELP MY BROTHER FINANCIAL WAY I HOPE I HAVE 7 RIGHTS ON EUROMILLION LOTTERY WOULD MAKE IT SO MUCH BETTER AND EASIER TO BE ON MY OWN AND DO WHAT I WANTS TO DO AND ESPECIALLY TO HELP POOR PEOPLE CHILDREN LIKE MICHAEL DID TO SHARE WITH THE POOR SOULS AND THE POOR CREATURES ANIMALS ETC. SO HOPE ANGELSHADOW RK AND OTHERS SHARE THEIR THOUGTHS AND SOME OF THEY OTHERS WICH SAW TODAYS GREAT SHOW. :bearhug: MICHAEL I MISS YOU SO MUCH HOPE WE GET NEARER TO GET WARM FEELINGS BACK TO ALL OF OUR HEARTS WITH YOU OUR ANGEL SOLDIER TLC TENDER LOVING CARE :bowdown: :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson: LOVE PEACE FREEDOM TO EARTH

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Bless you for sharing that with us!! I could "feel" your excited energy through your words!!!  :penguin: I can only Imagine what a show like that would be like, so it is wonderful to be able to at least get a "taste", through others "experiences!". Thank you again for sharing! I send you all the LOVE your Heart can handle Warrior!!!<br /> :bearhug:
  • Yah!  So good, isn't it! I feel the excitement all over again through you!  Thanks so much for the report! I so wish I could see it again! Ah well...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :bearhug:  Lucky you !!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />Thanks for sharing and for your positive energy  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
  • Hello everyone,<br /><br />I only wanted to share that they will show Michael Jackson the Immortal Show today on channel ARTE at 16.35 (German Time).<br />If you cant watch it in your Country use this Link and maybe you can watch it on PC. <br /><br />http://videos.arte.tv/de/videos/html/index--4268756.html<br /><br />Love and Peace to everyone.
  • on 1356708246:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />I only wanted to share that they will show Michael Jackson the Immortal Show today on channel ARTE at 16.35 (German Time).<br />If you cant watch it in your Country use this Link and maybe you can watch it on PC. <br /><br />http://videos.arte.tv/de/videos/html/index--4268756.html<br /><br />Love and Peace to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />This stream above was the Live-stream of the Cannel.<br />Now you can watch it here, at least when you are from France or Germany. I don't know if you can watch it with a proxy-server.<br />Here is the new link: http://videos.arte.tv/de/videos/michael-jackson-the-immortal-world-tour--7153336.html<br />I don't know how long they do stream it.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.