TIAI December 10

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1355174202:
    <br />I posted this on the Back/Front thread earlier, but I think this could also been posted here:<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />#namealegend [url=http://[size=12pt]pic.twitter.com/jscbXx2U]pic.twitter.com/jscbXx2U[/size] [/url] <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />if you're a Jackson , i'm a Fan <br /><br /><br />And the latest one:<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />Bye......<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Someone looked at this photo?<br /><br />A9xwh_MCIAAJZp6.jpg:large
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    I did, but I didn't know how to put the photo directly on this topic  :D
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1355180021:
    <br />
    on 1355174202:
    <br />I posted this on the Back/Front thread earlier, but I think this could also been posted here:<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />#namealegend pic.twitter.com/jscbXx2U <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />if you're a Jackson , i'm a Fan <br /><br /><br />And the latest one:<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />[size=14pt]Bye.[/size].....<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry but that BYE I don't like it, what does it mean? Hmmmm....I hope nothing bad please  :bowdown:<br /><br />Katy thanks for sharing, that Randy Jackson Jr. tweet is just legitimising what TS redirected about BAM 2012.<br />
    <br /><br />That is not the verified official twitter account of Michael Jackson...it could be any person.<br /><br />This is the Verified Official twitter: https://twitter.com/michaeljackson<br />
  • Michael if you return  :michael_jackson-1135: i will be one of the happies girls on earth. I amoungst many will have Tshirts made so my so called "friends" can eat my words. I TOLD THEM SO. Now whos looney?! LOL. If Elvis is with you that would be the most awesomest BAM ever in our lifetime. We love you Michael. We love him too. I would be so happy to be able to see you both be able to return amoung the living and be able to enjoy your families and be seen ocassionally from afar. Peace and Love to you both! ~a dearly dedicated fan~ Sheryll from Oklahoma.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    :penguin:<br /><br />Thank you TS : ) <br /><br />
  • on 1355180021:
    <br />
    on 1355174202:
    <br />I posted this on the Back/Front thread earlier, but I think this could also been posted here:<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />#namealegend pic.twitter.com/jscbXx2U <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />if you're a Jackson , i'm a Fan <br /><br /><br />And the latest one:<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson ᴴᴰ ‏@TheMjjOfficial<;br />[size=14pt]Bye.[/size].....<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry but that BYE I don't like it, what does it mean? Hmmmm....I hope nothing bad please  :bowdown:<br /><br />Katy thanks for sharing, that Randy Jackson Jr. tweet is just legitimising what TS redirected about BAM 2012.<br />
    <br /><br />No sweet...maybe the person was signing out... and that's why a bye.. <br /><br />
  • on 1355207345:
    <br />
    on 1355180021:
    <br />
    on 1355174202:
    <br /><br />No sweet...maybe the person was signing out... and that's why a bye..<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you sweetie!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1355198404:
    <br />Michael if you return  :michael_jackson-1135: i will be one of the happies girls on earth. I amoungst many will have Tshirts made so my so called "friends" can eat my words. I TOLD THEM SO. Now whos looney?! LOL. If Elvis is with you that would be the most awesomest BAM ever in our lifetime. We love you Michael. We love him too. I would be so happy to be able to see you both be able to return amoung the living and be able to enjoy your families and be seen ocassionally from afar. Peace and Love to you both! ~a dearly dedicated fan~ Sheryll from Oklahoma.<br />
    <br />I will also be happy, but from what TS has posted I get the feeling that post-Bam will not be the time to be saying any 'I told you so's'.  The back-lash may be fierce and we may be running for cover. And it may be only the beginning of a 'particularly terrifying nightmare';  I'm thinking this from:<br /><br />
    6-16 (Waiting for) Update #6<br />And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing!  But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, [size=12pt]there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE)[/size].  And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t.  It’s the beginning.
    <br /><br />Scripture says in end times the wrath of the Evil one will be great, unleashing terrible times.<br />
    Revelation 12<br />11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.<br />12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.<br />13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
    <br />
  • Information about 'Third Eye Blind'  which was tweeted by Paris, thought it would be better if I post it here :<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Third Eye Blind- <br /><br />Third Eye is the eye that opens you up to the satanic demonic thoughts that are available to anyone... <br /><br />the third eye blind which was thought up by Stephan Jenkins means that that eye is closed and no demonic thoughts can get in... <br /><br />the 1st studio album which was a massive hit across the globe was a way to spread illuminati ideas to the pop culture... along with the 2nd album<br /><br />Songs like Semi-Charmed Life and Jumper and Darkness along with Darwin.. Songs about sex drugs and Killing yourself and survival of the fitess .. which are demonic thoughts were accepted by the Mass media. <br /><br />After the 2nd album Stephan Jenkins realized that his words were influencing people to follow the illuminati... in there belief that that destructive behavior was a positive thing. This soaly is the reason Kevin Cadogen out of the band. <br /><br />He decided that his soul was not for Sale... " IM NOT FOR SALE!! IM NOT FOR SALE!! MY LIFE MY LIFE MY LIFE MY LIFE!!" decided that his true beliefs were not worth his potential gradification he could recieve by joining this satanic group. <br /><br />to him it was more important to discuss values that he truly belived rather than to discuss the materialistic belifes that were portrayed in his previous lyrics.. <br /><br />" And the Strong Survived" --- Darwin last song off Blue <br />"My LIfe my life, not for sale"-- Faster 1st song OOTV<br /><br /><br />the 1st song after stephan jenkins dismissed Cadogen from the group FASTER showed, that stephan jenkins cared less about fame and fortune then his morals about right and wrong. He understood that by preaching these true values he would recieve more gradufucation in this and future lives then if he had sold his soul to the belief that satanic values would benefit him in his current life. <br /><br /><br />God of Wine-- Neglected heavily and Jenkins thought it would be a massive hit was only written by jenkins and was neglected on the 1st album.. one of which is played at the end of every single 3eb show known to man.. with a few acceptions... "can we get clean again."<br />-- this is a threory and far fetched at that.. but why not stir the pot.--
    <br />{http://thirdeyeblind.groundctrl.net/forum/general/194631/page/2}<br /><br />This makes me remember the documentary "Michael Jackson Not For Sale" <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Would this mean that Michael is NOT WITH ILLUMINATI ?<br /><br />02c0c-43c4279d-4717-4a80-b913-8cf46e60f380.png<br />And this one :<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Third Eye Blind Pens Occupy Wall Street Anthem<br /><br />So much for the drum circles and troubadors whose sounds dominate most Occupy Wall Street encampments. Local alt-rock band Third Eye Blind penned a song that may become the definitive Occupy Wall Street album. Frontman Stephan Jenkins — a UC Berkeley valedictorian, according to the Huffington Post — references Scott Olsen, tear gas canisters, Zuccotti Park, and Occupy Oakland. In an accompanying PSA, he declares himself a staunch supporter.<br />
    <br />{http://www.eastbayexpress.com/CultureSpyBlog/archives/2011/11/17/third-eye-blind-pens-occupy-wall-street-anthem}<br /><br />So is paris going anti-TPTB ?
    Thanks Thriller4ever for that video, which I had not seen before!  Obviously shot before June 25th, and obviously by people who cared not a whit for MJ the person and entertainer but only for any money his things could generate. The arrogant assumptions that Schmuley and Taraborrelli made sicken me.  They haven't got a foggy clue about who MJ really is-- telling me they are idiots to be ignored.  They had no idea of his brilliance, genius and pulling the wool over people exactly like them, who couldn't think past their own noses.  Ugh...
  • on 1355291676:
    <br />Thanks Thriller4ever for that video, which I had not seen before!  Obviously shot before June 25th, and obviously by people who cared not a whit for MJ the person and entertainer but only for any money his things could generate. The arrogant assumptions that Schmuley and Taraborrelli made sicken me.  They haven't got a foggy clue about who MJ really is-- telling me they are idiots to be ignored.  They had no idea of his brilliance, genius and pulling the wool over people exactly like them, who couldn't think past their own noses.  Ugh...<br />
    <br /><br />I know, that documentary is actually not worth watching, but I connected it's title to the 'Third Eye Blind's song My life, not for sale'. These guys are anti-illuminati, or so it is said...Here they are referring to selling of souls which takes place in the music industry...one way of the TPTB to gain control over the celebrities. <br /><br />'Michael Jackson not for sale ' made me think whether this refers to illuminati not involved in the creation of the hoax which was suspected earlier. Illuminati not being in the hoax would imply that a part of FBI is helping MJ...and this part of FBI has the good guys and they are not revealing the hoax to the bad guys...<br /><br />
  • Hello,<br />i hope we get a new redirect today...the 12.12.12....special date and the last in this millenium. We had one at the 09.09.09, 10.10.10., 11.11.11 and today ?<br />There will be no 13.13.13  :LolLolLolLol:<br />To all a happy day !<br />I am sad today...it would be my mothers 88 birthday...born on the 12.12.24....sadly she passed away 14 years ago....i love and miss you mom !<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355135264:
    on 1355134535:
    <br />Another redirect [size=12pt]mentionning a double-bam[/size] - 7BahrainAndMichael remark was posted on the double-bam thread and now we have this Paris tweet about a dinosaur invation, and TS said himself that dinosaurs represented the giants in music [size=14pt](MJ and Elvis).[/size].. Well...wow  :LolLolLolLol:<br />[size=14pt]Is it too good to be true? XD[/size]
    :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Same thoughts here !!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :elvis-1405:  :moonwalk_:
    <br /><br />Still thinking about these 2 ^^ redirects hinting to double BAM!<br />And Wishy sent me yesterday a link about Elvis meeting with Nixon back in 1970 on.... "coincidence"? December 21st !!! exactly!!<br />So I've been thinking and thinking... this must be something about those dates and numbers and everything... and this is what I came up to: There will be 42 years between the Nixon meeting back in December 21st, 1970 and the Mayan calendar prediction for the end of the world on December 21st, 2012. That's exactly 42 years, which also "happens" to be Elvis' death age!! and he also just "happened" to wear that Mayan calendar jumpsuit on his last concerts! Are these ONLY coincidences?? Don't think so !!<br />What do you guys think?<br /><br />elvismgig.jpg
  • SimPattyK, No I don't think there are all these coincidences.  It seems to me that MJ and Elvis are both working with God.  How else could all these precise calculations be working ? <br /><br />Look at all these calculations on this video about the great pyramid.  I know Front and others have mentioned some of them.  Look at the part about the planets earth,venus,and mars lining up with the pyramids.  This is during July of 2009, which is also 1260 days or 3.5 years until 12/21/12 !!  The pyramids are such amazing clocks.  Look at what happens at the top and we're almost there.<br /> <br />Thoth Time Temple  /><br /><br />Here's one about 12-12-12 and the Gateway to zero point.  She talks about a rainbow bridge to 12/21.  Sim, remember all the rainbows ?<br /><br /> /><br />Love You All     
    DWA<br />
    SimPattyK, No I don't think there are all these coincidences.  It seems to me that MJ and Elvis are both working with God.  How else could all these precise calculations be working ?
    <br />Or chances of a trillion trillion to one that they are all coincidental.<br />00020456.gif<br />Or MJ and Elvis had a team of 100 top mathematicians working full time for 50 years to co-ordinate all the times, dates, numbers, events, people to be right.<br />0002064B.gif<br /><br />Nope--only with God's help and direction! IMO <br /><br />Sim, that's awesome the 42 years!  Can you also post your pic collection for MJ and 24/42!  Thanks!  You usually put them back to back.<br />00020166.gif 000202B2.gif
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1355359059:
    <br />
    on 1355135264:
    on 1355134535:
    <br />Another redirect [size=12pt]mentionning a double-bam[/size] - 7BahrainAndMichael remark was posted on the double-bam thread and now we have this Paris tweet about a dinosaur invation, and TS said himself that dinosaurs represented the giants in music [size=14pt](MJ and Elvis).[/size].. Well...wow  :LolLolLolLol:<br />[size=14pt]Is it too good to be true? XD[/size]
    :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Same thoughts here !!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :elvis-1405:  :moonwalk_:
    <br /><br />Still thinking about these 2 ^^ redirects hinting to double BAM!<br />And Wishy sent me yesterday a link about Elvis meeting with Nixon back in 1970 on.... "coincidence"? December 21st !!! exactly!!<br />So I've been thinking and thinking... this must be something about those dates and numbers and everything... and this is what I came up to: There will be 42 years between the Nixon meeting back in December 21st, 1970 and the Mayan calendar prediction for the end of the world on December 21st, 2012. That's exactly 42 years, which also "happens" to be Elvis' death age!! and he also just "happened" to wear that Mayan calendar jumpsuit on his last concerts! Are these ONLY coincidences?? Don't think so !!<br />What do you guys think?<br /><br />elvismgig.jpg<br />
    <br />coincidences? no way!  :icon_razz: just well calculated game with numbers from both  :icon_razz: do you remember shirt with number 24 Murray was wearing? and there are more MJ and Murray related pictures with that number..I can feel we are really close to something... :icon_bounce:
    @emulik: I feel the same way too!!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_bounce:<br />Regarding #24 & #42 , see montage below.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355365302:
    <br />SimPattyK, No I don't think there are all these coincidences.  It seems to me that MJ and Elvis are both working with God.  <br />How else could all these precise calculations be working ?
    I also ALWAYS believed that many of the similarities and numerological "coincidences" discovered so far between Michael and Elvis had 2 possible sources: <br />1. their OWN plan/calculations! ---> INTENTIONAL "coincidences" !!<br />2. GOD's will!! ---> divine 'coincidences" !!<br /><br />And I think that at a certain point in their lives, both Michael and Elvis had become aware of these divine happenings ("coincidences") and being very spiritual in nature, they had constructed their hoax-plan all around these God given signs! They started their own numerology plans from those divine coincidences! That's my only way of understanding these INEXPLICABLE crazy perfect numbers and dates that keep coming up in parallel with regards to Elvis and Michael!<br />If you ADD to that ^^ their God given talent and the incredible magnetism they had over masses of people, then everything becomes even more CLEAR: they were chosen and gifted by God to fulfill his mission here on Earth! <br />I know this ^^ may sound so crazy and hallucinative/paranoid for unaware people and for those who don't believe in God. But if anyone of them comes up with a better explanation (other than God's intervention) , I would be happy to listen to it and take it into consideration!!<br /><br />
    on 1355365302:
    Look at all these calculations on this video about the great pyramid.  I know Front and others have mentioned some of them.  Look at the part about the planets earth,venus,and mars lining up with the pyramids.  This is during July of 2009, which is also 1260 days or 3.5 years until 12/21/12 !!  The pyramids are such amazing clocks.  Look at what happens at the top and we're almost there.<br /> Thoth Time Temple  /><br />Here's one about 12-12-12 and the Gateway to zero point.  She talks about a rainbow bridge to 12/21.  Sim, remember all the rainbows ?<br /> /><br />Love You All   
    I've watched the beginning of the first link and the entire second link , I need more time to watch them both again. They are awesome videos! THANK you for posting them @DWA! Thank you for offering me one more explanation for all those RAINBOW connections (and the BRIDGE) I kept seeing in both Michael's and Elvis' art! I've always wondered... what did they mean by all those ORION, Milky Way, JUPITER finger pointings and the RAINBOW and the COLORS!!<br />I love it how in the first video they explain everything by just drawing LINES between important DOTS (points/locations) and then all of the sudden the "picture" (puzzle) becomes bigger and clearer! WOW! Just like we've been guided in this hoax!! Connect the dots, draw the lines (connections)!<br />OMG! I feel I'm walking again on some unknown territory! i feel the thrills and chills down my spine again!! We're about to discover huge stuff here! That's how I feel right now!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1355380742:
    Nope--only with God's help and direction! IMO
      :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    on 1355380742:
    Sim, that's awesome the 42 years!  Can you also post your pic collection for MJ and 24/42!  Thanks!  You usually put them back to back.<br />00020166.gif 000202B2.gif
    <br />THAT # 42 is SOMETHING! isn't IT!?   :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Here are those montages... and again: there are some dates and numbers here that nobody but GOD could have planned that way!<br /><br />parismeve.jpg<br /><br />mjelviuru.jpg<br />
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Guys , I'm sorry I m a bit confused here . I do believe that numerology is of a major importance in the hoax . But when you said that God plays a role in the hoax , what did you really mean ? I am not that religious but I respect other people's interest in religion . Obviously ,  Michael's message has and has always had some religious dimensions which can't be denied , but to say that God Himself is a part of the hoax ... well this is beyond me , so can anyone please explain that to me ? <br />One last thing , if Michael is to BAM in December , why did he say " see you in July" ?  :animal0017:<br /><br />love
  • on 1355413401:
    <br />Guys , I'm sorry I m a bit confused here . I do believe that numerology is of a major importance in the hoax . But when you said that God plays a role in the hoax , what did you really mean ? I am not that religious but I respect other people's interest in religion . Obviously ,  Michael's message has and has always had some religious dimensions which can't be denied , but to say that God Himself is a part of the hoax ... well this is beyond me , so can anyone please explain that to me ? <br />One last thing , if Michael is to BAM in December , why did he say " see you in July" ?  :animal0017:<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />God has to be part of this hoax because is part of Michael's life I mean Michael will never do anything without counting with the help of God it's as easy as that. On the other hand "see you in july" I think we arrived to the conclusion that, if I am not wrong, he said it because his next encounter with his public would be on his memorial in July 2009 and we all thought that Michael was there in disguise.
  • Quote from SimPattyK "And I think that at a certain point in their lives, both Michael and Elvis had become aware of these divine happenings ("coincidences") and being very spiritual in nature, they had constructed their hoax-plan all around these God given signs! They started their own numerology plans from those divine coincidences! That's my only way of understanding these INEXPLICABLE crazy perfect numbers and dates that keep coming up in parallel with regards to Elvis and Michael!<br />If you ADD to that ^^ their God given talent and the incredible magnetism they had over masses of people, then everything becomes even more CLEAR: they were chosen and gifted by God to fulfill his mission here on Earth! <br />I know this ^^ may sound so crazy and hallucinative/paranoid for unaware people and for those who don't believe in God. But if anyone of them comes up with a better explanation (other than God's intervention) , I would be happy to listen to it and take it into consideration!!"<br /><br />Very well said! I agree!! Hince the name I chose for this forum!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Because if you look hard enough you can find key numbers in everything/anything.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1355421854:
    <br />Because if you look hard enough you can find key numbers in everything/anything.<br />
    <br /><br />I have to agree with you on this one....<br /><br /><br /><br />The way I see it, Kobes original Lakers jersey number was 8, not 24 and if you live in California you're most likely a Lakers fan (no disrespect to the Clippers), with Kobe naturally being the most popular player.(#24) I don't think he changed the number to fit someone else's numerology, it's just the number he wears.<br /><br />So if Paris wears a Lakers jersey backwards is that like a slight to Kobe? or to Murray for wearing it? :suspect: <br /><br />Sort of like hanging the American flag upside down?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Or is she just a teenager clowning around?  :ghsdf:<br /><br /><br />While I don't doubt there is something to numerology, but eventually you can calculate anything to advantage if you look at it hard enough... IMO, just saying. :icon_e_geek:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355423335:
    <br /><br /><br />While I don't doubt there is something to numerology, but eventually [size=14pt][size=10pt]you can calculate anything to advantage if you look at it hard enough[/size][/size]... IMO, just saying. :icon_e_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />Amen to that ! That's exactly what i was trying to express but my words failed me . <br />Don't get me wrong , I don't doubt the importance of numerology of the making of the hoax , I know how the presence of numbers is signifcant in everything as I know that each and every number stands for something . But can numerology stand as a strong proof that God has a role in the hoax ?<br /><br />
    on 1355421766:
    <br />Quote from SimPattyK "And I think that at a certain point in their lives, both Michael and Elvis had become aware of these divine happenings ("coincidences") and being very spiritual in nature, [size=12pt]they had constructed their hoax-plan all around these God given signs![/size] They started their own numerology plans from those divine coincidences! <br /><br />
    <br /><br />There's no doubt that Elvis and Michael ARE religious , but this doesn't necessarily mean that God Himself is a "part" of the hoax . It's true that God has chosen Michael but it is only because Michael has chosen God as well ! We are all given signs by god in a particular time of our lives , but most of us just choose to ignore the signs , Michael didn't and that's exactly why I think he was chosen . As it has always been said several times in here , there are too many possible explanations to everything concerning the hoax , because nothing is yet proven to be true especially the factuality of numerology and whether the " coincidences" are being  planned by Michael or by God . I think that it was Michael's spirituality that pushed him to take these " divine coincidences" into consideration . <br /><br />love
    on 1355413401:
    One last thing , if Michael is to BAM in December , why did he say " see you in July" ?  :animal0017:
    That was about the Memorial in July... He was hinting to that... Also to the fact that he most probably attended his own "memorial" in disguise  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1355413401:
    [...]But when you said that God plays a role in the hoax , what did you really mean ? [...]Obviously ,  Michael's message has and has always had some religious dimensions which can't be denied , but to say that God Himself is a part of the hoax ... well this is beyond me , so can anyone please explain that to me ? [...]
    <br />I think GOD is part of everyone's lives! whether you believe in Him or not.<br />For two men like Elvis and Michael who have such strong faith in God, very spiritual men, it is most natural that they had taken into consideration the signs that God left them.... including all the numerology indicators in their lives. <br /><br />
    Jowayria wrote:
    There's no doubt that Elvis and Michael ARE religious , but this doesn't necessarily mean that God Himself is a "part" of the hoax .
    I think that it's PRECISELY because of that! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    Jowayria wrote:
    We are all given signs by god in a particular time of our lives , but most of us just choose to ignore the signs , Michael didn't and that's exactly why I think he was chosen
    I think he was chosen and given signs. And because he was God gifted he was able to SEE those signs and also transfer them into his ART through his god given talent! [Michael often said he felt he was an 'instrument of nature"- by "nature" here I understand natural (God) given talent! and the instrument was HIMSELF: his voice, his dance, his musical genius]<br /> That's why I said he started to plan the numerological clues going from that number 7 for example! he didn't plan to be born the 7th child, did he? it was God! And from then on everything he did , he did starting from already God given paths like that ^^<br /><br />
    Jowayria wrote:
    I think that it was Michael's spirituality that pushed him to take these " divine coincidences" into consideration .
    Well that's exactly what I am saying, too !  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I don't think Elvis & Michael could have succeed in faking their deaths without God's help!<br />Because for example, look at those dates in the montages I posted above ^^:<br />- How could have Michael planned his birthday to add up to number 42 [777 777] - that turned out to be so important in Elvis' life/hoax? - August 29th, 1958 ---> 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42 [and this is only ONE example, the rest is on those montages]<br />- How could all the significant dates in both Elvis and Michael's lives FIT so perfectly into the Hoax-numerology? I mean no matter how good a mathematician your are and no matter how good a hoax-planner you are in terms of Numerology, the PERFECTION of these numbers fitting so well with the plans of the 2 kings is absolutely MIND BLOGGING! I mean God's help in all this is evident, at least to me. I mean the NUMBERS speak volumes!<br /><br />
    Jowayria wrote:
    But can numerology stand as a strong proof that God has a role in the hoax ?
    I say ABSOLUTELY yes!<br />And then numerology does NOT apply only to the hoax. Think about this world and how God conceived it, think about the Bible and all the numerations of the chapters and verses. Think about how often number 7 occurs in the Bible. Everything evolves around numbers! <br />"The world is built upon the power of numbers" - Pythagoras<br /><br />[size=12pt] ELVIS: "People who put down God, don't realize there is an order in the universe: the seasons, the movements of the planets, the harmony of words and numbers. We have no order unless it is by design. -He smiled- And no design without a designer."[/size]<br /><br />I mean clearly the hoax is part-PLANNED, based on INTENTIONAL numbers and events are meant to happen at a specific time! Why? maybe because:<br />1. doing everything by the numbers, namely doing calculated things, one can hardly make mistakes! carefully planned, calculated actions = the way to PERFECTION! I think we all know "someone" very dear to all of us, who has always been a PERFECTION seeker!<br />2. the belief that doing everything by the numbers, and not just any numbers, but the DIVINE ones, ensures the success of the plan<br />3. doing everything by the numbers represents the perfect proof that nothing was accidental, that there was a plan with a purpose and not just a capricious game<br />4. doing everything by the numbers made the perfect connection to Elvis' hoax!<br />and I could go on and on like this....<br /><br />*** But I also think these intentional numbers ^^ were NOT just randomly chosen to plan the hoax, but these numbers were intentionally chosen to fit the DIVINE numbers already planned by God. <br />Why would Michael chose no. 7 and not no. 2 , for example? <br />Well here is a possible explanation... watch the following 2 videos :<br /><br />About number 7 ---> Starting with minute 02:00<br />
    <br /><br />
    Jowayria : from your comments above, I see that you have your mind set and that's ok. You're free to your own opinion. And I thank you for sharing it. But you asked me/us a question about why we think God has a role in the hoax and I did my best to try and answer it for you. God has a role in everything! IMO!<br />Nevertheless, I very much doubt that I am able to fully explain to you why some of us think/believe/feel that both Elvis and Michael are chosen/sent by God, and therefore their lives, careers and eventually death hoaxes, very much INCLUDED God and God's will!<br /> I 100% believe that they are both divine missionaries here on Earth. And they are also very AWARE of that! And I don't care if that sounds stupid/hilarious or crazy to anyone. It's just my FIRM belief and I'm not trying to convince anyone of it. But if people ask WHY and say "it's beyond them " to understand that , then I try to explain my belief to them. <br /><br />_________________________________________________________<br /><br />Then... Regarding ELVIS<br /><br />
    Elvis strongly believed in numerology, the science of numbers. He recognized the unity of the universe, mapped in an interlacing pattern of Light, Form, Space and Dimension. The transformative power of this pattern is to be found in the vibration of numbers - a revelation of the life force within our Earth and our life potential. [...] http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/numbers_stars.htm
    <br /><br />For instance, Elvis had sleepless nights thinking and breaking his brains , trying to explain to himself why certain numbers keep showing up in his life at important moments! he would wake up his wife, Priscilla in the middle of the night asking her "WHY? WHY? Why was I chosen? Why did God make me so talented and famous/ Why me? WHY was I the one who survived and not my twin brother!??" His friend and spiritual adviser Uri Geller told that Elvis was SO preoccupied with these existential problems, always seeking answers to this trying to make sense of his life and the purpose that God's wants him to fulfill! several of his close friends said that Elvis had healing powers and his own dentist stated [there's a video on youtube] that Elvis didn't need anesthesia because he could enter into a trance state where he didn't feel the surgery that his dentist performed on him. <br /><br />
    Elvis describes to Wanda Hill the most touching thing that happened to him in 1975:<br />"I-I-guess, when this little girl who is deaf, totally deaf, wrote to me a note and handed it to me at a concert and said she could hear me sing - my voice - and would I please speak to her. I leaned down - had to lay on the stage to reach her - and I said, ‘I love you, you’re beautiful,’ into her ear. She shook all over and grabbed me. There was such a power surge, I mean, between us - like-like voltages of electricity, and there was like a bright Light around us. Charlie saw it, James and the rest too, and my whole body was jolted. And she looked into my eyes and said, ‘I heard you!’ then she kinda fell and the guards took her to her seat. Later at the hotel, her folks sent a letter up to me sayin’ that she told them what I said. She couldn’t have read my lips, she didn’t see them. And they said in the letter she knew all the words to my records and claimed from childhood to be able to hear me! But she was totally deaf! I have to say that touched me in a unique way, more than anything that’s happened since. But I understand it." - http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/mystical.html
    <br />
    Joe Esposito, who was a friend and employee of Elvis' through the '60's and '70's, reveals in his book, 'Good Rockin' Tonight', an incident in which it would appear that Elvis' healing touch was nothing short of miraculous. Sylvia, one of The Sweet Inspirations back-up singers had been diagnosed with cancer. Elvis came to her dressing room, put his hands on her stomach and began to pray. The next day, when Sylvia went the hospital further tests concluded that there was no sign of cancer in her body.
    <br />
    The Healer - http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/mystical.html<br />From a news clipping:<br />"He (Elvis) firmly believed he had the powers of psychic healing by the laying on of hands. He believed he would be reincarnated. He believed he had the strength of will to move clouds in the air, and he was also convinced that there are beings on other planets. He firmly believed he was a prophet who was destined to lead, designated by God for a special role in Life."<br /><br />Through Elvis’ unconditional love of all peoples, he opened wide the door of his heart to the emotionally troubled and physically afflicted. As a result, those who had been given more than their share of rejection from others, flocked to his performances and often waited for him patiently outside his home. Even today, 20 years after his passing, many wheelchairs can be seen at the annual candlelight service at Graceland. He did not respond to these special ones with pity, nor did he interact with them through condescension. I have seen him enfold people in his arms who were in obvious emotional need; some physically marred, others only broken inside. Many were women who were quite homely. His communion with them was natural, and not self-conscious. He did not reach down to them, but across to them. As in the song he sang, "like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down."[...]
    <br /><br />He was reading the Bible and it has been well documented that throughout his life Elvis read over a thousand different books, encompassing a wide range of subjects related to philosophy, spiritual teachings and esoteric arts.<br />
    "My father's library of spiritual books is amazing. I've gone through these books. They're covered with his notes. He wrote on the top of the page, on the bottom of the page, in the margins - everywhere. You can hear him thinking when you read those notes" ~Lisa-Mary Presley
    <br />
    "Elvis believed that our ‘Light’ (soul) came from the light of God, but that Light (once spiritual) was now confined in the physical body - that same spiritual Light representing the sum total of knowledge. Realizing this and practicing this may explain why Elvis seemed to ‘Glow’, and why so many millions were and are attracted to this special man, how they automatically love him."  - Gail Brewer-Giorgio
    <br />
    Elvis’ friend Larry Geller: - "From the moment we first met, I knew Elvis had a spiritual quality. I had never seen so much power in one person. The effect he had on people was tremendous. He could silence an entire room full of people just by walking in. It wasn’t just his fame that caused that - it was his aura of power."
    <br /><br />
    The Birthmark - http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/birthmark.htm<br /><br />The following passage is from Wanda June Hill:<br />    “That cold January morning the woman’s first son came into the world lifeless, but as the man wept their loss the mid-wife cried out, ‘There’s another baby to come out here!’ Some minutes later the man went outside, raised his eyes to Heaven and thanked God for giving them one live child. As he turned back to the house, he saw streaming down from the sky a glowing blue light bathing the humble home where lay his wife and new born son. And the man said twenty-five years later, I knew Elvis had to be a special baby, he had the light of Heaven on him from birth. So said Vernon Presley of his famous son’s entrance into the world. That ‘special’ baby grew to be a unique and special man whose talent ranged far from mere entertainer to that of one who was gifted, beloved of millions and one never to be forgotten.<br />    “I knew Elvis for fifteen years. He had a quality one could only call magical and of a special nature. I believed him when he said, I’m not from here, I came from up there, from the Blue Star. One day you’ll know that’s true.”<br /><br />Several sources have told about the blue light which shone down upon the humble Tupelo shack the night of Elvis's birth, lighting his father's way to the well. It has further been stated that all the medicine bottles inside the house rattled violently on the shelves, several of them actually shattering. While the outside of the building was bathed in blue, the inner rooms were lit with a violet light. One can only imagine what must have gone through the minds and hearts of those who witnessed this event, keeping it largely a secret for the duration of Elvis's lifetime.<br /><br />Such phenomena certainly fit the pattern of  'sacred births' throughout the ages. Those who are born to serve the masses in a unique way, beyond the normal role of leadership, have had situations of conception and birth that were far from normal in their circumstances. I do not imply here that Elvis was a 'god', but I do see his birth, life and death as paralleling other human beings who were destined as spiritual leaders in various degrees of brilliance. It would seem that select human souls are chosen in major cycles of planetary development, to enter into roles beyond their personal humanity. These souls are bestowed with a special grace. They are knighted to do battle with the dragons of our corruption, and emerge as symbols of the greatest good which we can and must strive to release from within ourselves. [...]
    <br />
    http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/archetype.html<br />[...]Photographer Sean Shaver in his book, ‘Elvis In Focus’ comments on Elvis’ face thusly:<br /><br />"His skin glowed, and his eyes had a shine to them that I had never seen before or since in any person’s eyes. I was never able to get a photograph of him that did him justice. I have never had anyone who ever saw him in person tell me they thought the real Elvis had been caught on film.....Here was perfection in the male face. Adding to his looks was the fact that he never took himself seriously. He joked about how he looked....He was like something out of a dream....When Elvis entered the room everybody turned to see him, even those facing away from where he made his entrance somehow knew he was there. Without seeing him you knew he was near, you felt his presence. "It was not because he was Elvis the singer but because of some invisible power he had. It went far beyond being charismatic. It was a power. It was magnetic. If others had not made the same comment I could not say it, I would not want to sound like something was wrong with me."[..]
    <br /><br /><br />ELVIS: "If even one person can be led to God because of me, it will be worth it."<br />ELVIS: "[...] There's more to me than that guy up there on the stage: You know, Elvis the image. What my fans and everyone else need to know is that I'm a spiritual person. If they don't know that, they'll never really know who I am, and what makes me tick."<br />ELVIS: "I like to think of myself as a bridge on which people can travel and leave their troubles behind"<br /><br /><br />
    @Sim thank you so much for pulling me out of my ignorance ! that's the most thing I love about Hoaxland ! It shakes your perception of reality ! You mentioned things that i've never heard of before just like the psychic powers that Elvis has . <br />thank you again for being convincing . I love you  :bearhug:<br /><br />love <br /><br />