Blog/Hoax Info back up + ideas wanted.

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Finally found some time to work on the site and add stuff that needed some work. The original blog is back up (see 'MJDHI Blog' in the menu).<br /><br />Also added recently is the Hoax Information, also in the menu.<br /><br />If you have ideas for things that should be added still, post it in this thread and I'll see if I can add that too.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    I will have a brainstorm session tomorrow. Maybe I can come up with something.<br /><br />In Dutch:<br /><br />Souza, is er ook een manier om die sneeuw ook uit te zetten per gebruiker?<br />Persoonlijk wordt ik nogal gauw afgeleid door de sneeuw en zeker als ik iets interessant vindt om (terug) te lezen, raak ik al gauw de tekst kwijt.<br /><br />LOL ik ga ze gewoon volgen en ik zweer je, ik zie zo af en toe ook buiten mijn scherm terug komen....  :-[
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1355528310:
    <br />Souza, is er ook een manier om die sneeuw ook uit te zetten per gebruiker?<br />
    <br /><br />Nope...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There is a topic that is interesting, but would have to investigate and take the opinion of people who know these things, and  is the one of the testament, if it is or is not valid.
  • @sou I like how you've really separated hoaxbook from forum. It's also more explanetary to the untrained user re: the two registrations<br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.