TIAI December 20

Comments

• Jos from Back & Front thread today:<br /><br />
    Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.<br />Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?<br />I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America <br /><br />So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico?  <br /><br />If I'm wrong, 2 bad  <br />
    <br /><br />Since we are talking about the "Cirque du Soleil Event" that will broadcast live from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza (Yucatan -Mexico) I am bringing Jos' post from the other thread, sorry guys for the inconvenient but What if Michael BAMs in this very event at 11.11 mexican local time just thinking out loud!!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356114253:
    Jos from Back & Front thread today:<br />
    Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.<br />Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?<br />I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America <br /><br />So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico?  <br /><br />If I'm wrong, 2 bad 
    Since we are talking about the "Cirque du Soleil Event" that will broadcast live from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza (Yucatan -Mexico) I am bringing Jos' post from the other thread, sorry guys for the inconvenient but What if Michael BAMs in this very event at 11.11 mexican local time just thinking out loud!!
    <br /><br />That's a great idea to consider @Jos & @sweetsunsetwithMJ ! WoW!<br /><br />I don't know what to say... I can only FEEL something BIG on the WAY!! :icon_bounce: :woohoo2:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356114253:
    <br />Jos from Back & Front thread today:<br /><br />
    Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.<br />Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?<br />I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America <br /><br />So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico?  <br /><br />If I'm wrong, 2 bad  <br />
    <br /><br />Since we are talking about the "Cirque du Soleil Event" that will broadcast live from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza (Yucatan -Mexico) I am bringing Jos' post from the other thread, sorry guys for the inconvenient but What if Michael BAMs in this very event at 11.11 mexican local time just thinking out loud!!<br />
    <br /><br />Is there confirmation of this concert?  I did a search and could only find something from August about a 'rumor'.  If someone has a link, I will forever be in your debt. 
    on 1356115255:
    <br />Is there confirmation of this concert?  I did a search and could only find something from August about a 'rumor'.  If someone has a link, I will forever be in your debt. <br />
    <br /><br />I haven't found any recent confirmation so far , me neither.<br />There's this link that MaryK gave me on FB: http://matrixharmonics.com.au/2012/02/cirque-du-soleil-connecting-with-solstices-full-moons-equinoxes-and-earth-ceremonies-in-2012/<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Cirque Du Soleil – Connecting with Solstices, Full Moons, Equinoxes and Earth Ceremonies in 2012[/size]<br />Posted on February 18, 2012 by Paulina <br /><br />Unify Earth, the organization that is sponsored by the people who gave us ‘Live Aid’, ”We are the World’, and other mega-events with a humanitarian purpose, have got behind Hunbatz Men, Pedro Pablo Chuc Pech, and the Mayan Council and they want to provide a vehicle for the Elders’ message to be spread to every corner of the Earth. In collaboration with Cirque de Soleil, ‘Google’, NBC, Santana, Elevate Films, and others, all of the above have come together to sponsor a series of spectacular performances that will carry the seeds that are sown in the soon to be actualized Crystal Skull Ceremonies to hearts and minds all over the planet.<br /><br />Throughout 2012, on the March 21st Spring Equinox, the June 21st Summer Solstice, and the September 21st, Autumn Equinox, Cirque de Soleil will present special performances with themes that embody the wisdom of the ancients, the secrets of the Great Shift of the Ages, and the connection between the mysteries of the heart and the awakening of human consciousness. At the heart of each performance will be the wish to open the mind and the heart of humanity to the Ascension process, and to the prospect of a beautiful future in a whole new world.<br /><br />[size=12pt]This series of blockbuster performances will culminate in a fourth mega-event that will broadcast live, from [size=12pt]the Great Pyramid [/size]at Chichen Itza on the 2012 Winter Solstice. On that night Cirque de Soleil will take over the entire Chichen Itza Temple complex. The Chichen Itza Pyramid will be transformed into a stage, upon which the artists and performers of the Cirque de Soleil will work their incredible magic. Carlos Santana, the man who has been a clear channel for the Music of the Spheres for over fifty-years, will be the Master of Ceremonies for the main event. The Winter Solstice performance will also include an unprecedented, full regalia ceremony with the Mayan Elders. The Elders will be there too; they are coming down from the mountains to be part of this.[/size]
    on 1356113953:
    <br />
    on 1356113552:
    <br />
    on 1356113364:
    <br />fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.<br />I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..<br />[size=12pt]this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.[/size]
    <br />o_stupid.gif WoW! Trinity girl you might be SOOO right!! OMG!  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />whatever happened to that Michael shaped [size=12pt]theme park [/size]he was supposed to open with the prince?
    <br /><br />Oh you mean the Michael shaped island? it was some contest for fans on a site... to come up with ideas for a Dubai island...and some came up with Michael shaped islands [see the montages below]. <br /><br />About that THEME PARK  project with the prince.... I don't remember when and on what site I found these... But that's all I've got on it....<br /><br />This BAHRAIN-lead has been repeated over and over through out this hoax...there's gotta be more to it... <br /><br />neverlyry.jpg<br /><br />neverlqkq.jpg<br /><br />neverlrvr.jpg<br /><br /><br />Michael shaped islands<br /><br />jacksonisl.jpg<br /><br />jacksohdh.jpg
  • captur10.png<br /><br /><br />Where is the " bang bang " ?
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1356120386:
    <br /><br />Where is the " bang bang " ?<br />
    <br /><br />She's been posting stuff and deleting them lately . I wonder why ! <br />Another thing that I just found out today is that Genevieve is following a page on twitter called " The Illuminati " , I find this very disturbing ! Was it for fun or to mislead ?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />il y a 2 heures<br />7” Sleeves: Here’s a Dutch 7” sleeve for “Black Or White”! Do you have one of these in your collection?<br /><br />309100_10151294869196473_1638740771_n.jpg<br />https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=stream<br /><br />What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:
    on 1356121931:
    Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:<br />What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:<br />Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:
    <br /><br />@Sarahli:  :icon_lol: Funny girl! Thanks for sharing your BAMzified thoughts! :icon_lol:<br />Makes sense what you say...<br />The 7 and the Dutch also caught my eye !  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br /><br /><br />I_DEED ... It's NOW or NEVER  :affraid: :bowdown:<br /><br />
    <br />
  • no...don't think there's any direct relation  to hoax...unless we give 'wings' to our imagination....
    on 1356123960:
    <br />no...don't think there's any direct relation  to hoax...unless we give 'wings' to our imagination....<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: sure it can be, but there's no harm in letting our imagination fly. <br /><br />@ Sim  :icon_e_wink:
    on 1356124952:
    on 1356123960:
    no...don't think there's any direct relation  to hoax...unless we give 'wings' to our imagination....
    :icon_lol: sure it can be, but there's no harm in letting our imagination fly. <br /><br />@ Sim  :icon_e_wink:
    canabis-je-vole.gif  :icon_lol:
  • on 1356117157:
    <br />
    on 1356113953:
    <br />
    on 1356113552:
    <br />
    on 1356113364:
    <br />fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.<br />I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..<br />[size=12pt]this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.[/size]
    <br />o_stupid.gif WoW! Trinity girl you might be SOOO right!! OMG!  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />whatever happened to that Michael shaped [size=12pt]theme park [/size]he was supposed to open with the prince?
    <br /><br />Oh you mean the Michael shaped island? it was some contest for fans on a site... to come up with ideas for a Dubai island...and some came up with Michael shaped islands [see the montages below]. <br /><br />About that THEME PARK  project with the prince.... I don't remember when and on what site I found these... But that's all I've got on it....<br /><br />This BAHRAIN-lead has been repeated over and over through out this hoax...there's gotta be more to it... <br /><br />neverlyry.jpg<br /><br />neverlqkq.jpg<br /><br />neverlrvr.jpg<br /><br /><br />Michael shaped islands<br /><br />jacksonisl.jpg<br /><br />jacksohdh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]ok... I can't get the 7 Bam Michael & Bahain redirect out of my head along with Fronts drawing of the clock pointing to 12:21  :icon_albino:<br />Then there's with the whole cheesy visa thing having to do with the WMA slotted for the 22nd...  :WTF:<br />Also we have the 21 vs 22 date debate & screen shot of the 911 call times...  :animal0017:<br /><br />SO; <br />What if there's a redirect TONIGHT @ 12:21? (close to midnight... :icon_razz:)  <br />Wouldn't that make it actually 12:21 on the 22nd?<br />or am I just  :icon_geek: and grasping at straws?<br /><br />Guess we'll know tonight... We'll see if there's a redirect and what it's about. [/size] <br /> :bearhug:
    on 1356125154:
    <br />
    on 1356124952:
    on 1356123960:
    no...don't think there's any direct relation  to hoax...unless we give 'wings' to our imagination....
    :icon_lol: sure it can be, but there's no harm in letting our imagination fly. <br /><br />@ Sim  :icon_e_wink:
    canabis-je-vole.gif  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: <br /><br />Talking about imagination flying, this one might bring me near the heavens lol -- I noticed what looks like a Sun on that album cover^^which made me think of this:<br /><br />
    on 1307841691:
    <br />The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….<br />
    <br /><br />Good reminder anyway.
  • on 1356121931:
    <br />Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />il y a 2 heures<br />7” Sleeves: Here’s a Dutch 7” sleeve for “Black Or White”! Do you have one of these in your collection?<br /><br />309100_10151294869196473_1638740771_n.jpg<br />https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=stream<br /><br />What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />Today starts the Solar solciste starts today on 21.12 and ends on 25.12.. Maybe I'll ask what Jermaine JackSUN is up to lol - maybe he is BAMzified, too.  :ghsdf:<br /><br />An interesting quote from our friend BACK about the SUN, tIME etc.<br /><br />"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' AXIS ROTATION, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell. Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'<br /><br />(c) BACK 08/25/2006<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=11pt]Source: I got the information about the Solar solciste and Back's post from TrueNewsZone -> https://twitter.com/TrueNewsZone.[/size]<br />
  • Even though they were only submitted ideas I loved those island pics thanks for sharing sim. Hope it happens ;)
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1356123075:
    <br />
    on 1356121931:
    Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:<br />What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:<br />Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:
    <br /><br />@Sarahli:  :icon_lol: Funny girl! Thanks for sharing your BAMzified thoughts! :icon_lol:<br />Makes sense what you say...<br />The 7 and the Dutch also caught my eye !  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :woohoo2: (i'm Dutch) :)<br /><br />No seriously:<br /><br />7 ---> Dutch ----> Amsterdam -shirt on one of Front's pic's<br />(just my first thought )
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br />a Q =>><br /><br />[size=12pt]is BAM willbe quite or BAMBONIOUS????????????[/size]<br /><br />4ver<3<br /><br /> :elvis-1405: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1356125507:
    <br />
    on 1356121931:
    <br />Okay so with my BAMzified mind I interpreted the new FB entry accordingly so bear with me  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />il y a 2 heures<br />7” Sleeves: Here’s a Dutch 7” sleeve for “Black Or White”! Do you have one of these in your collection?<br /><br />309100_10151294869196473_1638740771_n.jpg<br />https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=stream<br /><br />What I find interesting is that they chose to say a "Dutch sleeve". Is there really any difference? lol Hmmm maybe a little wink in our direction?  :suspect: And I took "Black or White" as Now or Never.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Yeah I now...........  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />Today starts the Solar solciste starts today on 21.12 and ends on 25.12.. Maybe I'll ask what Jermaine JackSUN is up to lol - maybe he is BAMzified, too.  :ghsdf:<br /><br />An interesting quote from our friend BACK about the SUN, tIME etc.<br /><br />"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' AXIS ROTATION, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell. Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'<br /><br />(c) BACK 08/25/2006<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That FB picture posted today with the little sun there kind of reminds me of this from TS on 12/21/09:<br /><br />
    on 1261470620:
    <br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br />.......................<br /><br />[size=12pt]Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Agree - interesting that it is the Dutch sleeve and also the 7's there<br /><br />....those eyes are just staring through my soul!  :icon_e_ugeek:  :icon_albino:
  • on 1356132268:
    <br /><br />a Q =>><br /><br />[size=12pt]is BAM willbe quite or BAMBONIOUS????????????[/size]<br /><br />4ver<3<br /><br /> :elvis-1405: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    <br /><br />You made me laugh SkyWays.  :thjajaja121:  Bambonious ?  This hoax has started a whole new language.  Greetings, fellow New Yorker.  I'm from NY also.  <br /><br />I love all your Island pictures Sim.  The black or white sleeve looks like a pyramid with the capstone on and also an upside down pyramid.  Remember "turning the pyramid upside down" ?  Turning the illuminati pyramid upside down.  <br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135:  <br />
  • Interesting post AustrialianMJbeliever.  The start of the sabbath is right now where I am because it's after sundown 12/21/12.  So, this important sabbath is tonight and tomorrow.  Starting at sundown depending on your time zone.  Thanks for posting Aussie.  Is it summer weather right now where you are ?    Cold,dark, snow and ice for me today.<br /><br />Love            <br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^ actually DWA that post you refer to was made by me (Adi) not AustralianMJbeliever.....but we are both from Australia...  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />and you are welcome! I thought it interesting too  :icon_albino:
  • on 1356132268:
    <br /><br />a Q =>><br /><br />[size=12pt]is BAM willbe quite or BAMBONIOUS????????????[/size]<br /><br />4ver<3<br /><br /> :elvis-1405: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    <br /><br />LoL, I vote for Bambonious!! Love it!
    on 1356077472:
    [size=14pt]If this isn't enough evidence to convince all of BAM today, I don't know what is!!!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Paris12-21-12_zps2254ddd0.jpg
    on 1356078639:
    <br />1. It's either a "backwards" statement by negating the truth. <br />In that case, Paris twit translates into:<br /> "December 21st is probably gonna be the most EXCITING (BAM ?) day in internet history"  :affraid: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />OR<br />2. December 21st it's gonna be indeed BORING because nothing will happen today... hinting maybe towards the "calm" before the "storm" (BAM) of the next day? IDK....<br /><br />WHATEVER that means, I love this twit!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :woohoo2:
    <br /><br /><br />paristtjt.jpg