MICHAEL JACKSON'S DRIVER'S LICENSE Stone-Faced Stare

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited December 2012 in News
[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S <br />DRIVER'S LICENSE<br />Stone-Faced Stare[/size]<br /><br />12/24/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />TMZ has obtained the last driver's license photo Michael Jackson ever took-- <br />a big change from the singer's cheery license photo from the 1980s.<br /><br />The latest photo was taken in 2005 -- four years before the King of Pop's <br />untimely death -- and you can tell from the harrowing image ... MJ had become <br />a tortured soul.<br /><br />1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />An image of MJ's 1980s driver's license was released by the FBI shortly after <br />Michael died  -- as part of the agency's massive file on the singer. The Bureau <br />compiled the dossier during its investigation into child sex allegations involving <br />the singer back in the 90s.<br /><br />1221-2subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />As you can see, Michael was a much different person back then -- smiling <br />brightly for his photo at the DMV.<br /><br />Of course, it's not like MJ ever put the license to much use -- he was pretty <br />much exclusively chauffeured around, especially in the later years of his life.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/24/michael-jackson-drivers-license/#ixzz2FxV42iDk

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :icon_mrgreen:    :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Michael JOE Jackson.....of course!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This makes me sad! I really hope Michael is the same person he was in the 80s.. all smiles. But I understand what the media did to him...  :icon_pale:<br /><br />I also noticed Joe Jackson! And "Dave Dave's" eyes from LKL  :icon_e_smile:
  • I think Michael is happy. He doesn't seem like the person who gets effected easily by the media. Though the allegations did change a lot. I don't know how Michael could keep his real middle name a secret for so long.
    It reminded me of Front's post talking about Michael being the driver of the hoax-coach and that Michael will get us all home safely  <br /><br />:icon_cool: :icon_albino:<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Michael JOE....sure  :icon_albino:<br /><br />I also noticed the indication of weight in the license from 1980.<br /><br />120...wasn´t it 136 in the autopsy report? So much for the "dramatic weight loss and bad shape before his death"  :icon_e_wink:
    The 2005 license date: 7/21/2005<br /><br />lots of 7's there<br /><br />7 <br />21 = 777<br />25 =  2+5 =7
    For some reason I decided to go back ( lol)  and see if BACK posted anything around this date......6 days after this license photo was (apparently) issued (that is if it is legit) Back posted this:<br /><br />fuq.jpg
  • Kind of weird that they decide to show Michael's license right around the time everyone is predicting the BAM. That's very weird. Not saying there should be something to get out of that, just thought I'd bring it up.
    Speaking of the BAM, this is a stretch, I know, but it's Christmas Eve and I am relaxing & having a bit of fun tonight whilst cooking, having a glass of nice wine and wrapping pressies.......anyone notice this in the article (scroll down):<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S<br />DRIVER'S LICENSE<br />Stone-Faced Stare[/size]<br /><br />12/24/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />TMZ has obtained the last driver's license photo Michael Jackson ever took-- <br />a big change from the singer's cheery license photo from the 1980s.<br /><br />The latest photo was taken in 2005 -- four years before the King of Pop's <br />untimely death -- and you can tell from the harrowing image ... MJ had become <br />a tortured soul.<br /><br />1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />An image of MJ's 1980s driver's license was released by the FBI shortly after <br />[size=14pt]M[/size]ichael died  -- as part of the agency's massive file on the singer. The Bureau <br />compiled the dossier during its investigation into child sex allegations involving <br />the singer back in the 90s.<br /><br />1221-2subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]A[/size]s you can see, Michael was a much different person back then -- smiling <br />[size=14pt]b[/size]rightly for his photo at the DMV.<br /><br />Of course, it's not like MJ ever put the license to much use -- he was pretty <br />much exclusively chauffeured around, especially in the later years of his life.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/24/michael-jackson-drivers-license/#ixzz2FxV42iDk<br />[/quote]
  • Read it, what am I suppose to be noticing :icon_question:?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Adi, good thinking. I sure hope Back's rants gave him (MJ) some well-deserved relief from the hellish scenes he was enduring. Interesting he didn't list Levin there.<br /><br />Re the 2005 licence pic, in my experience for quite some time now, they do not want you to smile in any official document pics, such as licence and passports.<br />And I think MJ looks just fine there, his gorgeous handsome self--the pic is just grainy poor quality that's all.  "Stone-faced stare", is just feeding into the lying media MJ druggie theme.<br /><br />And Harvey, you're not in best shape here.  And let's see your license?<br /><br />HarveyLevinTMZ-ffcn-570x.jpg
  • <br />AND I SAY.... BRIGHTLY AS MICHAEL...?
    >B A M ?
  • This article was definitely to emphasize Michael JOE Jackson...<br /><br />Adi...these words "Brightly" , "As" and "Michael" don't start the paragraph...how did you choose them?<br /><br /><br />and also "MJ had become a tortured soul" ...<br /><br />
  • 7/21/2005 = 7, 21 (21.12.12), 25(CHRISTMAS?)<br /><br />ALSO I CAN READ LIKE ''BAM'' ''OBAMA'' = 4 YEARS IS NOW ?
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Bogus.<br /><br />This is a real driver's license from 2005:<br />lot63219.jpg<br /><br />
    California <br />  <br />Policy: “A license shall bear a full face engraved picture or photograph of the licensee…. The DMV in the state <br />of California wants to be sensitive to the needs of all applicants and does allow headgear to be worn because of <br />religious beliefs provided it does not obscure the applicant’s facial features. However, it may be necessary to <br />ask the licensee to push back the headgear to eliminate dark shadows on his/her face.  <br />No written statement from the applicant is necessary regarding the wearing of the headgear. <br />The applicant’s verbal statement is sufficient.” <br /> <br />Source: California Vehicle Code, Sections 12800-5 and 13005. 
    <br />http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/documents/LWVJ.pdf<br /><br />The message is not about the license. We know who the driver is. Merry Christmas, MJ!<br /><br />Add: <br />Everybody here, may you have a blessed Christmas season and don't feel disappointed not matter what happens.<br />Enjoy your time, family & friends and a brand new start every day.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Michael JOE, FBI, driver's (seat) license...love it! Thanks MJ.<br /><br /><br />MJonmind:<br />
    Re the 2005 licence pic, in my experience for quite some time now, they do not want you to smile in any official document pics, such as licence and passports.
    <br /><br />Ya exactly, it's been years since I've been able to smile for an official photo...I was literally told NOT to smile the last time I had my driver's photo taken.<br />
    on 1356356686:
    <br />This article was definitely to emphasize Michael JOE Jackson...<br /><br />Adi...these words "Brightly" , "As" and "Michael" don't start the paragraph...how did you choose them?<br /><br /><br />and also "MJ had become a tortured soul" ...<br />
    <br /><br />...no they don't start paragraphs - but on the original story posted on TMZ those words do start lines within the story....go check it out on the TMZ main home page. <br /><br />
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1356340100:
    <br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S<br />DRIVER'S LICENSE<br />Stone-Faced Stare[/size]<br /><br />12/24/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />TMZ has obtained the last driver's license photo Michael Jackson ever took-- <br />a big change from the singer's cheery license photo from the 1980s.<br /><br />The latest photo was taken in 2005 -- four years before the King of Pop's <br />untimely death -- and you can tell from the harrowing image ... MJ had become <br />a tortured soul.<br /><br />1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />An image of MJ's 1980s driver's license was released by the FBI shortly after <br />Michael died  -- as part of the agency's massive file on the singer. The Bureau <br />compiled the dossier during its investigation into child sex allegations involving <br />the singer back in the 90s.<br /><br />1221-2subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />As you can see, Michael was a much different person back then -- smiling <br />brightly for his photo at the DMV.<br /><br />Of course, it's not like MJ ever put the license to much use -- he was pretty <br />much exclusively chauffeured around, especially in the later years of his life.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/24/michael-jackson-drivers-license/#ixzz2FxV42iDk<br />
    <br /><br />OH MY GOD!!!!  :omg:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I call fake.....CA driver's licenses have the picture on the left, not right.  <br /><br />Just sayin'......Hello Harvey...Happy "Holidaze"  :fresse:<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • Exp Date 08/29/2010 was his 52 th birthday !<br /><br />Merry christmas to all ! :bearhug:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Perhaps it's a sign that he has serious business to do and he ain't no Mr. Nice Guy at the moment.
  • Exp Date 08/29/2010 was his 52 th birthday ! 2009-51 , 2010-52 , 2011-53 , 2012-54 . THIS COUNT TO ME LIKE 4 YEARS....  :affraid:
  • on 1356365885:
    <br />I call fake.....CA driver's licenses have the picture on the left, not right.  <br /><br />Just sayin'......Hello Harvey...Happy "Holidaze"  :fresse:<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br />This doesn't look like it is supposed to be a picture of his actual driver's license. This is what a record from the CA DMV looks like.<br /><br />So was this the picture on the license that they supposedly ID'ed the body from at UCLA??
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah, the alleged DWD patient  :icon_rolleyes:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    I think that TMZ posting Michael's DRIVER Licence has nothing to do with the fact that Michael did or did not have a licence .. For me , it is just another clue from Michael . <br />Now that I think of it , one of Front's posts crosses my mind <br />
    on 1316130797:
    <br /> <br /><br />Last, but certainly not least…..<br /><br />Stumbling blocks are inevitable…however, they CAN be surpassed with grace---IF we synergistically explore the terrain. A collective journey with many "passengers" in the same vehicle is bound to get a little uncomfortable, with plenty of potholes and hurdles continuing along the way. BUT…..[size=12pt]let's remember who the "driver" is----> Michael Jackson will get us all home safely.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1316141174:
    <br />
    [size=medium][color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]@Front, I heard Mike is a terrible driver. You sure he will take us home safe and sound? [/color] :lol:  [/size]
    [size=medium]<br /><br /><br />smiley_car.gif[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />