Hello

heartofgoldheartofgold Posts: 56
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
[size=14pt] Hello everyone, I am new well not that new since I joined the hoaxbook first read lot of posts which are very interesting. <br />So disappointed MJ did not BAM on December 21/2012. I feel there is a connection with Murray, Murray was suppose to appeal on December 21 and something happened he didn't. Connection I think so.<br /><br />Looking forward reading more of your posts u guys are amazing <br />Much love [/size]

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi heartofgold. Welcome to the hoax forum. <br />I like your screen name. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZX8RAaRNIk
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />Welcome heartofgold.  :)<br /><br />I feel there is a Murray connection too!
  • Welcome to our world :)  I look foward to hearing more about your thoughts. You could be right - so much to consider, as always.<br /><br />Blessings to you!
  • on 1356744485:
    <br />Hi heartofgold. Welcome to the hoax forum. <br />I like your screen name. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZX8RAaRNIk<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Thank you  :icon_e_wink:
  • [size=14pt][/size]
    on 1356746367:
    <br />Welcome to our world :)  I look foward to hearing more about your thoughts. You could be right - so much to consider, as always.<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you God bless and much love..  One question to ask every post we make do we have to type verification and a MJ question? it's a little annoying lol..
  • Welcome aboard Heartofgold! Glad to see you join us! :bearhug:
    on 1356746747:
    <br />[size=14pt][/size]
    on 1356746367:
    <br />Welcome to our world :)  I look foward to hearing more about your thoughts. You could be right - so much to consider, as always.<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you God bless and much love..  One question to ask every post we make do we have to type verification and a MJ question? it's a little annoying lol..<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think it's only for the first while and then you won't have to do that anymore.
  • WELCOME! And I looooooove your profile forum picture, I DID HAVE THE URGE TO KISS MY SCREEN. Hahahaha<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey there heartofgold : ) <br /><br />So glad you decided to join up on the forum end as well.  Looking forward to hearing more<br />from you!  Have a wonderful, blessed day/evening!  I am going out to enjoy the last full <br />moon of 2012.....the clouds went away finally : ) <br /><br />Blessings to you always....welcome again!  <br />
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Hi heartofgold :) welcome here, enjoy your stay
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356748564:
    <br />
    on 1356746747:
    <br />[size=14pt][/size]
    on 1356746367:
    <br /><br />Thank you God bless and much love..  One question to ask every post we make do we have to type verification and a MJ question? it's a little annoying lol..<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think it's only for the first while and then you won't have to do that anymore.<br />
    <br />No dear, everytime I am posting I have this verification thingy to fill out everytime
    on 1356827590:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356748564:
    <br />
    on 1356746747:
    <br />[size=14pt][/size]
    on 1356746367:
    <br /><br /><br />I think it's only for the first while and then you won't have to do that anymore.<br />
    <br />No dear, everytime I am posting I have this verification thingy to fill out everytime<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Your account is still new, give it time.
  • Hi, heartofgold! Welcome to the MJ hoax family...    :bearhug:
  • Welcome to the BAM's waiting room!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome heartofgold !! Waiting for !!!  :icon_razz:
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Welcome Heartofgold to the forum. I think it more interesting if we don't know when Mj will BAM... Who wouldn't like that Surprise :penguin:
  • [size=18pt][/size] I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome, i will love it here. :)  Thank you again much love and God bless
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356866731:
    <br />Welcome to the BAM's waiting room!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />yes, welcome to the waiting room.  Someone will help you put on that white coat over there.
  • Hadn't officially said welcome to you, but I think we've already had some exchanges on the forum.<br /><br />Welcome  :icon_razz:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Since this the "theme" now...  :icon_lol: a DELAYED Welcome from me too @Heartofgold ! :icon_e_wink:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome :michael_jackson-1135:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    HELLO_.gif
  • Hello heartofgold :)<br /><br />Welcome!
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357177282:
    <br />Hadn't officially said welcome to you, but I think we've already had some exchanges on the forum.<br /><br />Welcome  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thank you sorry we started on the wrong foot. much love to you
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357184350:
    <br />Welcome :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, for your welcome. You are so pretty, and love your dog.. Much love