BIRD SEEKING SONGBIRD

titaniatitania Posts: 160
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
[size=14pt]BIRD SEEKING SONGBIRD<br /><br />All rights reserved<br />Titania James 2012<br /><br />Dedicated to Michael Joe/Joseph Jackson<br /><br /><br />Hello, it's you I'm looking for!<br /><br />I am your sweetheart, indigo blue<br />Longing for a conversation with you-<br /><br />An intergalactic communication <br />Would blast me into a different dimension<br />Shapeshifting morphosis required<br />To get to the point desired!<br />So- Teleport me now<br />With a touch of Emersonian knowhow<br /><br /><br />Wow! In Moonwalk mode along I sway<br />Easing down the Milky Way <br />Making groves<br />And funny moves<br />On my space odyssee<br />In an unknown interstellar galaxy<br /><br />Sparkles galore<br />From a place without roof or floor<br />Vistas of shimmering light<br />From left to right <br />I feel amazed – and a bit afraid<br />Floating weightless in the sky!<br />Michael, come fly<br />With me –<br />Guide me to your favourite tree!<br /><br />Suddenly a familiar songbird <br />Whispers in my ear:<br />Can you feel it?<br />Can you feel it?<br />I giggle as he hoists me up<br />beside him on a golden bough-<br />His dinner jacket starts to rattle<br />As we settle down to pretzels and prattle<br /><br />Birds of a feather<br />Together forever!<br /><br /><br />[/size]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.