Together again

ToveTove Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't really think this is anything hoax related, but I just happaned to listen Janet's songs and the lyrics of Together again hitted me. I Know it was written to a friend who died to aids years ago but still the dancing in moonlight beeing free captured my attention.<br /><br />There are times when I look above and beyond<br />There are times when I feel your love around me baby<br />I'll never forget ma' baby<br />(I'll never forget you)<br /><br />There are times when I look above and beyond<br />There are times when I feel your love around me baby<br />I'll never forget ma baby<br />When I feel that I don't belong<br />Draw my strength<br />From the words when you said<br />Hey it's about you baby<br />Look deeper inside you baby<br /><br />(Bridge)<br />Dream about us together again<br />When I want us together again baby<br />I know we'll be together again 'cause<br /><br />(Chorus)<br />Everywhere I go<br />Every smile I see<br />I know you are there<br />Smilin' back at me<br />Dancin' in moonlight<br />I know you are free<br />Cuz' I can see your star<br />Shinin' down on me<br /><br />(Together again ooh )<br />Good times we'll share again<br />(Together again ooh )<br />That makes me wanna dance<br />(Together again ooh)<br />Say it loud and proud<br />(Together again ohh)<br />All my loves for you<br /><br />Always been a true angel to me<br />Now above<br />I can't wait for you to wrap your wings around me baby<br />Wrap them around me baby<br />Sometimes hear you whisperin'<br />No more pain<br />No worries will you ever see now baby<br />I'm so happy for ma baby<br /><br />(Bridge)<br />I dream about us together again<br />When I want us together again baby<br />I know we'll be together again 'cause<br /><br />(Chorus)<br />Everywhere I go<br />Every smile I see<br />I know you are there<br />Smilin' back at me<br />Dancin' in moonlight<br />I know you are free<br />Cuz' I can see your star<br />Shinin' down on me<br /><br />(Together again ooh )<br />Good times we'll share again<br />(Together again ooh )<br />That makes me wanna dance<br />(Together again ooh)<br />Say it loud and proud<br />(Together again ohh)<br />All my loves for you<br /><br />There are times when I look above and beyond<br />There are times when I feel you smile upon me baby<br />I'll never forget ma baby<br />What'll I give just to hold you close<br />As on earth<br />In heaven we will be together baby<br />Together again ma baby<br /><br />(Chorus)x2<br />Everywhere I go<br />Every smile I see<br />I know you are there<br />Smilin' back at me<br />Dancin' in moonlight<br />I know you are free<br />Cuz' I can see your star<br />Shinin' down on me

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Tove. This is one of my favorite Janet songs. I just love it.  I know  Janet used this song as a dedication to MJ in her Up Close And Personal Tour, but as we are seeking to make the forum solely for MJ hoax related articles, news and discussions, I am going to put a lock on this thread.  It would be a good song to post and discuss on HoaxBook. 
This discussion has been closed.