Happy New Year

warrior999warrior999 Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
TO MICHAEL SOUZA AND ALL OF US HAPPY NEW YEAR WOULD JOIN HERE TOMORROW IF OUR KING ANGEL WOULD RETURN OR IF WE HAVE TO WAIT LONGER BUT MEANWHILE TO ALL THE MEMBERS GUESTS AND EVEN THE FANS WHICH CONSIDER THEMSELVES NONBELIEVERS WE HOPEFULLY WILL SEE SOON IF WE ALL THOSE YEARS HAVE OR HAVENT RIGHT GOD BLESS YOU ALL GREAT HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH OUR KING COMING BACK SOON WE MISS YOU HIM LOVE CHANGE THINK POSITIVE WE ALL SURVIVED THE SO CALLED END OF THE WORLD 2012 WE SURVIVE MUCH MORE. WITH LOVE WARRIOR999  :th_bravo: :abouttime: :omg: :multiplespotting: :bearhug: :bearhug: :computer-losy-smiley: :elvis-1405: :WTF: :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :michael-jackson: :icon_lol: :-* :'( :beerchug: :smiley_abuv: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :icon_redface: :Pulling_hair: :woohoo2: :bowdown: :over-react-smiley: :multiplespotting: 8) ??? :-\ :-* :michael-jackson: :michael_jackson-1135:

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    It is 0.05AM in The Netherlands; I wish you all a very Happy New Year; Bless you and you family! I love you guys! I really do
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    WARRIOR999: Great idea to launch this thread!  fete-champagne-4821.gif<br /><br /><br />It's 01:21 a.m. in Romania<br /><br /><br />smileyfete.gif [size=14pt]Happy New Year everyone! [/size] feux-artifices-2748.gif
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    It's still 2012 in Morocco ! It's 23:32 <br /><br />Happy new year everyone  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />To Michael : Please , blow our minds away !  :icon_mrgreen:
  • A great year to all of you!!! Hope it'll be better than 2012... <br />I'm getting more and more excited - a bam seems so surreal but so possible at the same time... Waiting till tomorrow will be kinda tough without going crazy :D Do something about it Michael, you're responsible for all this histeria XD  :LolLolLolLol:
  • I wish you all happiness, love, joy, luck, and a wonderful 2013! I hope you all accomplish your resolutions and I'm 100% praying for all of you!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356997064:
    <br />A great year to all of you!!! Hope it'll be better than 2012... <br />I'm getting more and more excited - a bam seems so surreal but so possible at the same time... Waiting till tomorrow will be kinda tough without going crazy :D Do something about it Michael, you're responsible for all this histeria XD  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Surreal is the word.  After all this waiting and the numerous disappointments, one has to wonder if this nightmare will really ever end.  And all we have to rely on is our common sense and the friendship of anonymous people on the internet.  I'll probably faint when it happens and miss it all! 
  • Happy new year my hoax family ! Here in germany the year startet with Michael !!!! At 0:00 on german TV Vox they began the Bad 25 documentary....i am going back to the Tv...<br /><br />All a blessing , happy und healthy new year !!!! :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />Happy New Year and best wishes to Michael, the Jacksons, and all my friends here!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    In Italy is 2013.<br />I am so happy to be in the Hoax family.<br />Is really a great adventure, an adventure of L.O.V.E. , friendship and unity.<br />Wish for you all guys, that your dreams become reality.<br />Health, happiness and serenity.<br /><br />Michael, love you every day more and I never tire of waiting for you  and to be near to you  with all the love that I can.<br /><br />[size=14pt]L.O.V.E. you all, happy new year.[/size]<br /><br />                                          gmiki%20%281%29.jpg
  • Happy New Year to you all  :bearhug:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Happy New Year from Germany with Michael Jackson BAD 25....<br />Love to all<br />shorty
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    [size=10pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MICHAEL AND ALL.[/size]<br /><br />xmas-smiley-007.gifxmas-smiley-039.gif
  • Happy New year to everyone!  I hope 2013 brings us all of what we wish for.  :bearhug:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Happy New Year everyone and may 2013 be a great year!<br /><br />We've already celebrated NYE on this side of the world - in fact it's now 12:15pm on Jan 1st.........to everyone who is yet to celebrate NYE - have a good one!<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:
  •     TO ALL                              May all your wishes and dreams come true for you in 2013! <br /><br />                                and wishing you happiness and hope, magic and wonder in your lives..<br /><br />                                                        L.O.V.E.  Peace and Light!          :icon_idea:<br /><br />                                                                    :bearhug:      <br /><br /><br /><br />                                              And thank you Michael for connecting so perfectly with us!<br />  <br />                                                              L.O.V.E. and PEACE  ETERNALLY.. x<br /><br />
  • Happy New year guys.  :penguin:  It’s 9:45 here not quite there yet.  I’m watching Dick Clark’s pre New year’s Rocking Eve where there is a countdown to the 30 most significant moments on American Bandstand.  Michael’s performance of Rocking Robin came in at # 6.  Waiting to see what was # 1.
  • Number 1 - The Jacksons - Shake Your Body Down To The Ground!  :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :multiplespotting: :michael-jackson:
  • on 1357008447:
    <br />Happy New year guys.  :penguin:  It’s 9:45 here not quite there yet.  I’m watching Dick Clark’s pre New year’s Rocking Eve where there is a countdown to the 30 most significant moments on American Bandstand.  Michael’s performance of Rocking Robin came in at # 6.  Waiting to see what was # 1.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm trying to find the network channel that's on but I totally can't. Is it on NBC?
  • on 1357009196:
    <br />
    on 1357008447:
    <br />Happy New year guys.  :penguin:  It’s 9:45 here not quite there yet.  I’m watching Dick Clark’s pre New year’s Rocking Eve where there is a countdown to the 30 most significant moments on American Bandstand.  Michael’s performance of Rocking Robin came in at # 6.  Waiting to see what was # 1.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm trying to find the network channel that's on but I totally can't. Is it on NBC?<br />
    <br /><br />NEVERMIND I found it!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy New Year Family!!!! <br /><br />9440_398919553523986_407712369_n.jpg<br /><br />564755_10151185969687742_533502668_n.jpg<br /><br />I hope that 2013 brings you all Peace Happiness, Hope and LOVE!!<br /><br /> I LOVE you all so very very much!!!<br />Have a Beautiful night Family...the hubby and I are off to the neighbors to do a little celebrating!!<br /><br />Michael...Hope that all your dreams come true this year! We are here supporting you and yours Always!! LOVE you Brother!!! Happy New Year!!!<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Happy New Year to all my beautiful family hoax! Thanks MJ! for you is that we are here, my wish for 2013 is that we can see our shared dream realized. God bless you all, with love. maru<br /><br />                    :multiplespotting:  :bearhug:    :bearhug:
  • Happy New Year everyone! Lots of Love and God bless!  :)
  • Happy New Year everyone!  :multiplespotting:<br />I wish you all good health and much happiness in 2013! Love to you all! :bearhug:
  • on 1357017566:
    <br />Happy New Year everyone!  :multiplespotting:<br />I wish you all good health and much happiness in 2013! Love to you all! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely, RedPennylocks.. I agree with Tito also!<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :multiplespotting: