Comeback?

LuluLulu Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I think that if he lives he will not come back.<br /><br />Perhaps we also have an indirect comeback? His music has meant a lot, maybe he continues to work as a songwriter for other artists under a different name? So we have something from him and he unconsciously. Something from us<br /><br />At the memorial, again the image of Liberian Girl was shown as he sits behind the camera, there are some signs (perhaps even from himself) that he lives "I live and I'm here forever" .. Would be for me sign, "I live, I work behind the scenes on," so he really lives yet but just behind the curtain as a songwriter, composer, writer and everything he wants and does not really obvious, is to just stay incognito, I hope know what I mean. He has the reins in his hands, but not on stage "behind" the stage<br /><br />I hope he's healthy and happy and not exposed to pressure<br /><br />sorry for my bad english  :-\

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Welcome to the forum Lulu!<br /><br />I can see why you would think that, afterall, MJ hasn't physically returned for the world to see that he's still very much alive.  He definitely has been working behind the scenes for years now, I agree.<br /><br />But there is too much that is unresolved that needs to be.  And the world needs a wake up call.  The public has always been fascinated by Michael and everything he does.  His return will kick that fascination into a new realm, people will want to know why he did it and how he was able to pull it off.  It will have people talking for years and years and years.  It will go down in HIStory.  I too hope that he is healthy and happy.  And some people work best under pressure so perhaps that applies to Michael.  He definitely thinks bigger than most.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hi Lulu, Welcome! I agree with Andrea, I just want to make a suggestion, read, read all you can, that will help, so your next post will have a  :)<br /><br />                                      :bearhug:
  • Hi, Lulu. Welcome  to the MJ hoax family.  <br /><br />Keep your confidence up!      :bearhug:
  • Welcome Lulu.<br /><br />Enjoy the forum!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Hi Lulu, welcome here ,welcome in the Hoax family.. I totally agree with Andrea....and... keep the faith !!!  :bearhug:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Totally agree with Andrea.  We can't know about a comeback of course, but we continue to beLIEve.  And welcome to the forum!  :bearhug:
  • I do not agree with you Andrea (just saying, not being rude)<br /><br />The problem is that Michael always said we must do something to change the world. He always said he's only human, he always said he was not the only one to have to take action. <br />I think his death was his last move to make us understand it is US who must take action.<br /><br />Why would it still be his turn, his job, to come back and shake the world. He said for years that this job was OURS...<br /><br />Michael is just a man, i think his faked death was already the big shake he could give to make us react. See how many things have been exposed, how people reacted with LOVE when they knew he was dead. Everybody showed him love and God knows what people said about him since decades... I think this is what Michael had to do. I don't think a come back would be biggest action than make us all join in LOVE as his faked death did. He already did it. He made his part. Maybe we're not to expect more from him. WE must finish what he started for us.
  • on 1357510156:
    <br />I do not agree with you Andrea (just saying, not being rude)<br /><br />The problem is that Michael always said we must do something to change the world. He always said he's only human, he always said he was not the only one to have to take action. <br />I think his death was his last move to make us understand it is US who must take action.<br /><br />Why would it still be his turn, his job, to come back and shake the world. He said for years that this job was OURS...<br /><br />Michael is just a man, i think his faked death was already the big shake he could give to make us react. See how many things have been exposed, how people reacted with LOVE when they knew he was dead. Everybody showed him love and God knows what people said about him since decades... I think this is what Michael had to do. I don't think a come back would be biggest action than make us all join in LOVE as his faked death did. He already did it. He made his part. Maybe we're not to expect more from him. WE must finish what he started for us.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry but I live in Spain and spanish people haven't seen any of what you are saying if you ask the people in the street, there are many countries where people didn't realise that Michael faked his dead for a reason I mean there have still to be a HUGE wake up call that hasn't happened yet, for what so many clues that Michael left behind him? what's the purpose if not to wake up the whole world once and for all.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    I wish that many people will realize how Michael truly and finally give him huge respect, after physicall comeback..go Michael, world will be listen to you!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome Lulu to the forum!  I know it has been discouraging in 2013 Bam-wise, but for me I can't ever close the door to the possibility that MJ intends to 'finish' his magical act--his on 'stage' illusion of death, by coming back visibly, "Voila!" or "Ta da!"<br /><br />This Jan 4 summary of the start of the year events from TNZ was helpful for me, since I was feeling a little down. She has a way with words.<br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/no-message-could-have-been-any-clearer/<br />
  • on 1357771949:
    <br />Welcome Lulu to the forum!  I know it has been discouraging in 2013 Bam-wise, but for me I can't ever close the door to the possibility that MJ intends to 'finish' his magical act--his on 'stage' illusion of death, by coming back visibly, "Voila!" or "Ta da!"<br /><br />This Jan 4 summary of the start of the year events from TNZ was helpful for me, since I was feeling a little down. She has a way with words.<br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/no-message-could-have-been-any-clearer/<br />
    <br /><br />Hey thanks for posting this link. Hadn't seen this before  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />And Lulu - If we were expecting bam before the 4 years is up, then we shouldn't be dissapointed. It's not time. He said 4 years. its coming. <br /><br />This is for you xx<br /><br />
    <br /><br />But with you by my side<br />I'll face what is comeboy, <br />I wanna thank you<br />for loving me this way<br />things may be a little hard now<br />but we'll find a brighter day<br />Hold on, Hold on, Hold on<br /><br />The only way is up, baby<br />For you and me, baby<br />The only way is up!!<br /><br />Hold on, Hold on, WONT BE LONG<br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1357771949:
    <br /><br />This Jan 4 summary of the start of the year events from TNZ was helpful for me, since I was feeling a little down. She has a way with words.<br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/no-message-could-have-been-any-clearer/<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, this is an incredibly well written piece - a great explanation of an opinion that appears to fit very well with what is being experienced in this hoax. Communication paradoxes indeed! A recommended read for those feeling like this:  :Pulling_hair: Whether accurate or not, the writer's views sure take the heat out things!<br /><br />Thanks MJonmind for posting the link!<br />
  • on 1357308849:
    <br />I think that if he lives he will not come back.<br /><br />Perhaps we also have an indirect comeback? His music has meant a lot, maybe he continues to work as a songwriter for other artists under a different name? So we have something from him and he unconsciously. Something from us<br /><br />At the memorial, again the image of Liberian Girl was shown as he sits behind the camera, there are some signs (perhaps even from himself) that he lives "I live and I'm here forever" .. Would be for me sign, "I live, I work behind the scenes on," so he really lives yet but just behind the curtain as a songwriter, composer, writer and everything he wants and does not really obvious, is to just stay incognito, I hope know what I mean. He has the reins in his hands, but not on stage "behind" the stage<br /><br />I hope he's healthy and happy and not exposed to pressure<br /><br />sorry for my bad english  :-\<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome LULU :bearhug: so funny because that's what I call my unborn daughter. I'm naming her Luisiana. I'm new as well. I believe that MJ will eventually comeback. We mustnt forget the clues given from the Conrad Murray trail. I still believe the taped audio of Micheal was another, "from the horses mouth type of clue", the trail clues are very important, this is where he makes it pretty apparent his desire to comebck and give the greatest show EVER,! Lolz which it will be. The most fascinating man on earth, we can't lie , there has never been another person on earth that grabs the attention, good or bad, by so many people, stops them where they stand by just standing there! For 2 minutes! The trail also gave us a look into 6/25/09, showing that pretty much nothing added up, things were tampered with, and fake mj. Oh and that he was in extreme great health, dispite what the media has said about his declining health in the pass 7 years, and multiple plastic surgeries via autopsy. Maybe we should revisit the trail clues. Testimonies and other strange hapenings.
  • Welcome kiwigon. All the best with pregnancy and future birth of Lulu. Being a mum is the best ever x
  • on 1357312541:
    <br /> <br />Welcome to the forum Lulu!<br /><br />I can see why you would think that, afterall, MJ hasn't physically returned for the world to see that he's still very much alive.  He definitely has been working behind the scenes for years now, I agree.<br /><br />But there is too much that is unresolved that needs to be.  And the world needs a wake up call.  The public has always been fascinated by Michael and everything he does.  His return will kick that fascination into a new realm, people will want to know why he did it and how he was able to pull it off.  It will have people talking for years and years and years.  It will go down in HIStory.  I too hope that he is healthy and happy.  And some people work best under pressure so perhaps that applies to Michael.  He definitely thinks bigger than most.<br />
    <br /> <br />I totally agree with Andrea, we must continue to have faith.  :)<br /> Hi LULU be welcome . :bearhug:<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1357829092:
    <br />
    on 1357312541:
    <br /> <br />Welcome to the forum Lulu!<br /><br />I can see why you would think that, afterall, MJ hasn't physically returned for the world to see that he's still very much alive.  He definitely has been working behind the scenes for years now, I agree.<br /><br />But there is too much that is unresolved that needs to be.  And the world needs a wake up call.  The public has always been fascinated by Michael and everything he does.  His return will kick that fascination into a new realm, people will want to know why he did it and how he was able to pull it off.  It will have people talking for years and years and years.  It will go down in HIStory.  I too hope that he is healthy and happy.  And some people work best under pressure so perhaps that applies to Michael.  He definitely thinks bigger than most.<br />
    <br /> <br />I totally agree with Andrea, we must continue to have faith.  :)<br /> Hi LULU be welcome . :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />We've been saying this for the last 3 1/2 years, but people keep forgetting that!! We must have faith.
  • GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
    Liberian Girl Part 2. See you in July.