The forum in 2013 - Back to research please

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1357631501:
    <br />
    on 1357628487:
    <br />It is closed. With all due respect, that MTM thread was ridiculous. Poetry and quotes from others to impress MJ and if people get irritated by it, they insult MJ? Well I think he'll live! I cringe when I see fake love like that spread around as if we should all kiss each other's asses while stabbing each other's backs! Because that's what I think about stuff like that: hypocricy to the fullest! JMO!<br /><br />No thank you, that category is closed. It will be buried more on HoaxBook so I don't have to see it passing by every day.<br /><br />[/quote ( lettingitsimmer)<br /><br /><br />                                      "Let no man pull you low enough to hate him"<br /><br />                                                          Martin Luther King<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />AGREE with SIMMER<3<br /><br />Decision on CLOSE is Very SAD and Overruled .<br /><br />Peace out ppl.,, there is no more harm than SelfHarm => and That One eXACTLY falls into category.<br /><br />2MICHAEL -->VERY SORRY and Sending Light from MyHeart. :bearhug: <br /><br /><br /><br />....>>>letsfindtheway2exchangethePoetryHere>>>>.))))) :michael_jackson-1135:
  • OMG, Self harm, really??  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />That is Frikken hilarious! It's a figure of speech, an expression. A funny. A quip. Buffoonery. Making Jest!<br /><br />Google "Punch myself in the face" on google images and you'll find a myriad of FUNNY pictures. But I guess there is no accounting for personal taste / preference when it comes to humor. My preference, is lighthearted and NOT TO TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY!<br /><br />I personally think the expression is hilarious! And the expression described perfectly how I felt after reading pages of that poetry.<br /><br />punch-myself-in-the-face.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's just my personal opinion, which I believe I am allowed.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • oh' and no need to apologize to 'Michael' - He has a classic sense of humor and is probably laughing!
  • It's good to see the forum take a step in the direction of serious investigation once again and I am encouraged to see that new direction.<br /><br />But, change is not for everyone and for some this site has been a lifeline to like minded friends who share a love for Michael and a need to know what happened to him and so it hurts when changes get made to something they enjoy.  They are not wrong to feel this way and we just need to give compassion and encouragement to those who are upset.<br />  <br />Tensions have been running high since a certain 'BAM' date came and went and feelings of loss and a load more unanswered questions have surfaced for many, including myself, along with very strong emotions and frustrations at times, that is totally understandable, but the need to take it out on fellow members was wrong and Sousa is right to want to get things back on track.<br />  <br />Respect and love were always at the forefront of Michael's mind and should be of ours too.  Before I write I always ask myself how I would feel if it was directed at me, as others interpretation of what you are trying to say can be misplaced. <br />  <br />It's been a sad time for many on the forum, both personally and hoax wise and change may not be welcomed, but time as always will ease one into a new direction and hopefully bring brighter days for all.<br />  <br />Looking forward to mature debates and reading less ill feeling on the forum, lets face it, we are all here to find the truth about a man we never knew and that puts us all in the same mindset. <br />WITH L.O.V.E.<br />
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1357646331:
    <br />It's good to see the forum take a step in the direction of serious investigation once again and I am encouraged to see that new direction.<br /><br />But, change is not for everyone and for some this site has been a lifeline to like minded friends who share a love for Michael and a need to know what happened to him and so it hurts when changes get made to something they enjoy.  They are not wrong to feel this way and we just need to give compassion and encouragement to those who are upset.<br />  <br />Tensions have been running high since a certain 'BAM' date came and went and feelings of loss and a load more unanswered questions have surfaced for many, including myself, along with very strong emotions and frustrations at times, that is totally understandable, but the need to take it out on fellow members was wrong and Sousa is right to want to get things back on track.<br />  <br />Respect and love were always at the forefront of Michael's mind and should be of ours too.  Before I write I always ask myself how I would feel if it was directed at me, as others interpretation of what you are trying to say can be misplaced. <br />  <br />It's been a sad time for many on the forum, both personally and hoax wise and change may not be welcomed, but time as always will ease one into a new direction and hopefully bring brighter days for all.<br />  <br />[size=12pt]Looking forward to mature debates and reading less ill feeling on the forum, lets face it, we are all here to find the truth about a man we never knew and that puts us all in the same mindset.[/size] <br />WITH L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br /> Words of wisdom ! You said it all and I wholeheartedly agree with you !!  :beerchug:
  • on 1357643266:
    <br />OMG, Self harm, really??  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />That is Frikken hilarious! It's a figure of speech, an expression. A funny. A quip. Buffoonery. Making Jest!<br /><br />Google "Punch myself in the face" on google images and you'll find a myriad of FUNNY pictures. But I guess there is no accounting for personal taste / preference when it comes to humor. My preference, is lighthearted and NOT TO TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY!<br /><br />I personally think the expression is hilarious! And the expression described perfectly how I felt after reading pages of that poetry.<br /><br />punch-myself-in-the-face.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's just my personal opinion, which I believe I am allowed.<br />
    <br />Hi there<br /><br />..of course I  know what you meant. LOL.. I was joking!  :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1357630117:
    'Admin' didn't know anything, 'Admin' would have let the category up if it wouldn't have turned in a circus. And 'Admin' can speak for herself, thank you.<br />
    <br />Souza..<br />If you check back to near the front of the Open Thread to Michael, ( I don't remember the page nr) I quoted Bec's (?)warning to me  that the thread , Open Thread to Michael ( which included posts etc from  a few different threads I had written, and which were all now put together by her or someone else, called OpenThread to Michael Jackson")would not necessarily continue" ..and was "off topic" etc It is there in black and white.I followed the  suggestions as you will see. I think you were away at the time.It was not you that sent that post to me here on the Open Thread site.. <br />(I thought Bec was a partner in Admin.. that is why I said"Admin").. <br /><br />I have read your (?)  blogsite called DoubleDutch.. .. it is by"Souza" ..it may be fake,although I doubt it , and your very long post about your  conversion (?) and Michael's lifelong spiritual beliefs ( Love and Peace  Truth etc ..) dated January 11  2012 at the top, is very interesting.<br /><br />http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com<br /> <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1358064596:
    <br />
    on 1357630117:
    'Admin' didn't know anything, 'Admin' would have let the category up if it wouldn't have turned in a circus. And 'Admin' can speak for herself, thank you.<br />
    <br />Souza..<br />If you check back to near the front of the Open Thread to Michael, ( I don't remember the page nr) I quoted Bec's (?)warning to me  that the thread , Open Thread to Michael ( which included posts etc from  a few different threads I had written, and which were all now put together by her or someone else, called OpenThread to Michael Jackson")would not necessarily continue" ..and was "off topic" etc It is there in black and white.I followed the  suggestions as you will see. I think you were away at the time.It was not you that sent that post to me here on the Open Thread site.. <br />(I thought Bec was a partner in Admin.. that is why I said"Admin").. <br /><br />I have read your (?)  blogsite called DoubleDutch.. .. it is by"Souza" ..it may be fake,although I doubt it , and your very long post about your  conversion (?) and Michael's lifelong spiritual beliefs ( Love and Peace  Truth etc ..) dated January 11  2012 at the top, is very interesting.<br /><br />http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know where the shit you have been hiding for over 2 years on this forum, but there is only one admin and that is me. I do not read every single post on this forum and I definitely skip the MTM posts most of the time.<br /><br />That blog is mine and not fake and has been on this website forever, with the exception of a few months. But you only come here for the MTM threads, I can see that much when I look at your stats. Maybe you should start researching the hoax instead of kissing people's ass and then srabbing them in the back...<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• After the last changes and improvement on the HB the site runs very very slow for me, it takes a lot of time for me to post or go to any page since it stops every 20 seconds, IDK what I have to do to make it run quick as usually, thanks Souza in advance.
    on 1358116002:
    <br />After the last changes and improvement on the HB the site runs very very slow for me, it takes a lot of time for me to post or go to any page since it stops every 20 seconds, IDK what I have to do to make it run quick as usually, thanks Souza in advance.<br />
    <br /><br />I made no changes to HoaxBook, I only did a security update for the forum. The host has been working on the site to improve, but no luck so far. So it is indeed a little slower. Better slow than not not available. Still trying to find out what the problem is.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1358112441:
    <br />
    on 1358064596:
    <br />
    on 1357630117:
    <br />Souza..<br />If you check back to near the front of the Open Thread to Michael, ( I don't remember the page nr) I quoted Bec's (?)warning to me  that the thread , Open Thread to Michael ( which included posts etc from  a few different threads I had written, and which were all now put together by her or someone else, called OpenThread to Michael Jackson")would not necessarily continue" ..and was "off topic" etc It is there in black and white.I followed the  suggestions as you will see. I think you were away at the time.It was not you that sent that post to me here on the Open Thread site.. <br />(I thought Bec was a partner in Admin.. that is why I said"Admin").. <br /><br />I have read your (?)  blogsite called DoubleDutch.. .. it is by"Souza" ..it may be fake,although I doubt it , and your very long post about your  conversion (?) and Michael's lifelong spiritual beliefs ( Love and Peace  Truth etc ..) dated January 11  2012 at the top, is very interesting.<br /><br />http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know where the shit you have been hiding for over 2 years on this forum, but there is only one admin and that is me. I do not read every single post on this forum and I definitely skip the MTM posts most of the time.<br /><br />That blog is mine and not fake and has been on this website forever, with the exception of a few months. But you only come here for the MTM threads, I can see that much when I look at your stats. Maybe you should start researching the hoax instead of kissing people's ass and then srabbing them in the back...<br />
    <br />I haven't been hiding here ,Souza..LOL!! And yes I only came to write Messages to Michael recently..about 5 months ago..I have read many posts here..I have been reading the threads when I can, and researching other areas..not just this site since June 25 2009!Your site is one of many research areas I have been visiting!!  <br /><br />**Unfortunately I have had less time to myself  this last year as I have been very involved in family matters ..I will tell you"where the s..t I have been hiding" >>> 2 close members  of my family died from cancer late last year  not long before Christmas.....both have been extremely ill for 3-4 years.. and that has taken up most of my time over  a few years.. Family first. <br />But that sort of thing would not concern you.. and is really none of your business to ask me that.<br /><br />I am always open to mature discussions.. I do not cringe and shake at peope's agggressive insults and threats.. there is no need to talk to people like that .. I came here with intentions to share positivity with other members... and to write Messages to Michael.<br /><br />I am also only expressing what many others may not feel comfortable about expressing .. that  you verbally attack people  aggressively..  often for no reason.. many others here notice it.. the rest is your imagination and wrong assumptions and the verbal bully tactics which are well known. Might be a good time to listen to Michael singing "Man in the Mirror" on sign in..and Make that Change.. we all can!<br /><br />I hope this New Year brings you Inner Peace ..  as I say.. "I only came here like everyone else.. looking for the Emerald City"..and seem to be to have been ambushed by "lions and tigers and bears and whatever else!" as though I have some agenda.. is nuts to even think that!<br />That Is It .. <br /><br />
    on 1358129123:
    <br />
    on 1358112441:
    <br />
    on 1358064596:
    <br />
    on 1357630117:
    <br /><br />I don't know where the shit you have been hiding for over 2 years on this forum, but there is only one admin and that is me. I do not read every single post on this forum and I definitely skip the MTM posts most of the time.<br /><br />That blog is mine and not fake and has been on this website forever, with the exception of a few months. But you only come here for the MTM threads, I can see that much when I look at your stats. Maybe you should start researching the hoax instead of kissing people's ass and then srabbing them in the back...<br />
    <br />I haven't been hiding here ,Souza..LOL!! And yes I only came to write Messages to Michael recently..about 5 months ago..I have read many posts here..I have been reading the threads when I can, and researching other areas..not just this site since June 25 2009!Your site is one of many research areas I have been visiting!!  <br /><br />**Unfortunately I have had less time to myself  this last year as I have been very involved in family matters ..I will tell you"where the s..t I have been hiding" >>> 2 close members  of my family died from cancer late last year  not long before Christmas.....both have been extremely ill for 3-4 years.. and that has taken up most of my time over  a few years.. Family first. <br />But that sort of thing would not concern you.. and is really none of your business to ask me that.<br /><br />I am always open to mature discussions.. I do not cringe and shake at peope's agggressive insults and threats.. there is no need to talk to people like that .. I came here with intentions to share positivity with other members... and to write Messages to Michael.<br /><br />I am also only expressing what many others may not feel comfortable about expressing .. that  you verbally attack people  aggressively..  often for no reason.. many others here notice it.. the rest is your imagination and wrong assumptions and the verbal bully tactics which are well known. Might be a good time to listen to Michael singing "Man in the Mirror" on sign in..and Make that Change.. we all can!<br /><br />I hope this New Year brings you Inner Peace ..  as I say.. "I only came here like everyone else.. looking for the Emerald City"..and seem to be to have been ambushed by "lions and tigers and bears and whatever else!" as though I have some agenda.. is nuts to even think that!<br />That Is It ..<br />
    <br /><br />At least when I insult, I do not disguise it. You can make a blog dedicated to MJ if you want to write him messages, this is and always has been a hoax site.

• on 1358131511:
    <br />
    on 1358129123:
    <br />
    on 1358112441:
    <br />
    on 1358064596:
    <br />
    on 1357630117:
    <br />I haven't been hiding here ,Souza..LOL!! And yes I only came to write Messages to Michael recently..about 5 months ago..I have read many posts here..I have been reading the threads when I can, and researching other areas..not just this site since June 25 2009!Your site is one of many research areas I have been visiting!!  <br /><br />**Unfortunately I have had less time to myself  this last year as I have been very involved in family matters ..I will tell you"where the s..t I have been hiding" >>> 2 close members  of my family died from cancer late last year  not long before Christmas.....both have been extremely ill for 3-4 years.. and that has taken up most of my time over  a few years.. Family first. <br />But that sort of thing would not concern you.. and is really none of your business to ask me that.<br /><br />I am always open to mature discussions.. I do not cringe and shake at peope's agggressive insults and threats.. there is no need to talk to people like that .. I came here with intentions to share positivity with other members... and to write Messages to Michael.<br /><br />I am also only expressing what many others may not feel comfortable about expressing .. that  you verbally attack people  aggressively..  often for no reason.. many others here notice it.. the rest is your imagination and wrong assumptions and the verbal bully tactics which are well known. Might be a good time to listen to Michael singing "Man in the Mirror" on sign in..and Make that Change.. we all can!<br /><br />I hope this New Year brings you Inner Peace ..  as I say.. "I only came here like everyone else.. looking for the Emerald City"..and seem to be to have been ambushed by "lions and tigers and bears and whatever else!" as though I have some agenda.. is nuts to even think that!<br />That Is It ..<br />
    <br /><br />At least when I insult, I do not disguise it. You can make a blog dedicated to MJ if you want to write him messages, this is and always has been a hoax site.<br />
    <br /><br />I do not have the faintest need or wish to make my own blog.. thanks anyway<br />No you  certainly do not hide it.. I will agree! <br />I have to go back to work now.  Ciao!
    on 1358133193:
    <br />
    on 1358131511:
    <br />
    on 1358129123:
    <br />
    on 1358112441:
    <br />
    on 1358064596:
    <br />
    on 1357630117:
    <br /><br />At least when I insult, I do not disguise it. You can make a blog dedicated to MJ if you want to write him messages, this is and always has been a hoax site.<br />
    <br /><br />I do not have the faintest need or wish to make my own blog.. thanks anyway<br />No you  certainly do not hide it.. I will agree! <br />I have to go back to work now.  Ciao!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, Ciao!

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators Forum....<br /><br /><br />Thread title: The forum in 2013 - Back to research please<br /><br /><br />....seems pretty self explanatory to me  :icon_neutral:<br /><br /><br />  :compute:
  • on 1358116831:
    <br />
    on 1358116002:
    <br />After the last changes and improvement on the HB the site runs very very slow for me, it takes a lot of time for me to post or go to any page since it stops every 20 seconds, IDK what I have to do to make it run quick as usually, thanks Souza in advance.<br />
    <br /><br />I made no changes to HoaxBook, I only did a security update for the forum. The host has been working on the site to improve, but no luck so far. So it is indeed a little slower. Better slow than not not available. Still trying to find out what the problem is.<br />
    <br /><br />I think you found already out what the problem was because my site is running perfectly now, I thank your for the continuous improvement on the forum.
  • what about that weird list, think anything has been figured out or debunked? haven't seen it in forever. :-\
    Suspicious, it's under hoax info in the menu!

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1358175243:
    <br />
    on 1358116831:
    <br />
    on 1358116002:
    <br /><br />I made no changes to HoaxBook, I only did a security update for the forum. The host has been working on the site to improve, but no luck so far. So it is indeed a little slower. Better slow than not not available. Still trying to find out what the problem is.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I think you found already out what the problem was because my site is running perfectly now, I thank your for the continuous improvement on the forum.<br />
    <br /><br />I think 'the snow' may have been slowing things down for some - I'm certainly faster now it's gone!
  • on 1358194617:
    <br />
    on 1358175243:
    <br />
    on 1358116831:
    <br />
    on 1358116002:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I think you found already out what the problem was because my site is running perfectly now, I thank your for the continuous improvement on the forum.<br />
    <br /><br />I think 'the snow' may have been slowing things down for some - I'm certainly faster now it's gone!<br />
    <br /><br />I didn't realise the snow was gone, for me is still slow although faster than yesterday however I didn't notice if we yet had the snow yesterday.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Sunset, sometimes it takes a few days for your cache to clear and then it will be fine. Don't ask me to elaborate on that, it's one of those internet things I only barely understand, basically give it a day or two more and it will probably work itself out.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I thought the freezing every few seconds and slow page loading was totally my computer needed to be redone, which seems better now.  I was dreading it.  Thanks Souza!
  • on 1358222315:
    <br />I thought the freezing every few seconds and slow page loading was totally my computer needed to be redone, which seems better now.  I was dreading it.  Thanks Souza!<br />
    <br /><br />i thought the same  :icon_lol:
  • on 1358177254:
    <br />Suspicious, it's under hoax info in the menu!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />A-HA! found it!  :-[ thanks
  • on 1358202642:
    <br />Sunset, sometimes it takes a few days for your cache to clear and then it will be fine. Don't ask me to elaborate on that, it's one of those internet things I only barely understand, basically give it a day or two more and it will probably work itself out.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it's getting better now, thanks Bec.
This discussion has been closed.