Conecting the Dots

edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Hey Lovely Hoax beLIEvers<br /><br />We have frond 3 connections #1 mjjackson is following the FBI Press Office on Twitter n ppl believe that MJJackson is the real Michael Jackson on twitter #2 Barack Obama if following Pearl Jr on twitter n #3 if u go 2 www.thisisalsoit.com it redirects u 2 www.tmz.com what do u all think

Comments

• 
    Where did you get the info of Barack Obama following Pearljr?  i don't believe MJJACKSON is really Michael...just one of the fakes. 
  • pearl followed obama's twitter which is run by his PR people and obama's PR people followed back. it doesn't mean anything - but JMO
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357961339:
    <br />Hey Lovely Hoax beLIEvers<br /><br />We have frond 3 connections #1 mjjackson is following the FBI Press Office on Twitter n ppl believe that MJJackson is the real Michael Jackson on twitter #2 Barack Obama if following Pearl Jr on twitter n #3 if u go 2 www.thisisalsoit.com it redirects u 2 www.tmz.com what do u all think<br />
    <br /><br />Those dots form quite the interesting picture indeed! 
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Okay....<br /><br />#1 If MJJackson on Twitter is Michael Jackson, then i am the Queen of England. It's just one of the many obvious fakers.<br /><br />#2 Obama follows 600K+ people, he doesn't know 600K+ people personally.<br /><br />#3 www.thisisalsoit.com redirects to a different site on a regular base. I can redirect this one to the official site of the white house if I want.<br /><br />This is hardly connecting the dots. And Pearl Jr. is full of shit.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."