DR. CONRAD MURRAY'S CRYING VOICEMAIL I'm in Constant Pain

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
cmvoice.jpg<br /><br />Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."<br /><br />TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him. <br /><br />During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"<br /><br />Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs. <br /><br />Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."<br /><br />The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.  <br /><br /><br />Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."<br /><br />FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/23/dr-conrad-murray-crying-voicemail-constant-pain-phone-cant-sleep-jail/

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    1) NPG.com is displayed.....haven't seen them around in a while<br />2) what's the music playing in the background...near the end.  <br />3) since when is he shackled all the time?<br />4) how could this have been recorded and released to TMZ....WTFoosball?  <br /><br />That's just the start of my  :icon_rolleyes: <br /><br />Back in a bit...gotta go listen again, lol........<br /><br />Blessings <br /><br />PS> Thanks RK and Mary for the heads up and the post......
  • Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs. <br /><br /><br />Very revealing sentence there.<br /><br />The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.<br /><br />No one picked up except for TMZ!!!
  • Also, I forgot to add, he's using the exact same words Michael used in his video of police brutality when they handcuffed him and so on:<br /><br /> "I'm in pain all the time".<br />
  • yeah makes me think of the 60 mins. thing too<br /><br />also brings to mind the voice message to deiter where deiter later says that being tired ( i think was the term) was code for under the influence<br /><br />and also the strange way kia chase just went back to making lunch after murray came down and asked for help.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I  can't get past Murray's sentence about having no more use of his arms for washing his back. Weirdly worded and petty sounding.  Just all kinds of strange in that voicemail. <br />Now if I believed for a minute that Murray was actually suffering in jail, I would have to say what a whiney big skirt he is, and it's apparent that jail hasn't toughened him up. 8 months waiting for an MRI and 6 months.....yes yes Murray...we can add....that makes 14...and which attorney won't pick up....Weis, Flannie or the Chernoff? By the way where is Ed these days?<br />But we ' pick up' on the similarities of MJ's phone calls to Deiter and also MJ's arrest and injuries from his handcuffs as the previous posts have said. 
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Anyone ever noticed how similar Flannigan and Oxman are?
  • Dammit I cannot get this to play and I am dying to hear it  :thjajaja121:  What goes around comes back around.  Reminds me of Murray’s tape of MJ slurring his words.  Please tell me that Murray is slurring his here.  Please  :bowdown:
    Gotta do it, lol......<br /><br />165 = CRYING VOICEMAIL = resurrection = love never fails = because I love them = one day to freedom <br />(there are more...these are just the ones that make me smile most)<br />http://www.gematrix.org/?word=crying+voicemail<br /><br />@bec...yes I have, but why do you ask here, neither of them are mentioned in the article? Other than Flanagan is supposedly still representing CM maybe? <br /><br />Thomas+Mesereau+Brian+Oxman+Michael+Jackson+c83C09xmr1Ol.jpg<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnu8W90OyJatBnQDOaPZblGOFpfUmsD6E6yuIMLruss35vnwqT<br /><br />@hesouttamylife......did you try going to the direct TMZ page itself?  That's the only way I can hear it......<br /><br />Blessings <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Because it just occurred to me as I was reading this article that mentioned Flannigan.
  • It's good to see you bec.  Ya, they are similar, but hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. <br /><br /> Please tell me that Murray is slurring his here.  Please  <br /><br />hesout, hopefully you listened to it by now, and yep, is he ever slurring... Slurry, Whiney (like Rk said).<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • so this is funny . hubby has been havin a bit of trouble sleeping lately when he is on third shift so he was looking through coupons for a deal on some kind of sleep aid. <br />he runs across this one on a product called MidNite . this where it turns funny they have this woman who is all dark under they eyes (remember murray saying that when michael was begging for this milk that he looked like he did in thriller) :thjajaja121: then the ad says "waking in the night turning you into Zombie? get back to yourself again with MIdNIte.  :WTF: :errrr: :icon_eek: it is supposed to be drug free and non habit forming.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Voices, background music ¿ where these Murray? ,...........And for sleep a  drops of propofol :fresse: :icon_lol:
  • Please give Murray some profofol.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: This is a joke  :thjajaja121: How did TMZ get this and who was Murray calling?  Oh my goodness  :thjajaja121:  for 8 monts my shoulder has been in pain and I cant wash my back  :thjajaja121: Is that his main concern? Jody will wash it for him. This is such an interesting movie. So many dips and curves. You never know what’s next.  First Arnie ranting like a raving maniac and now Murray - whining like a spoiled brat.  OMG  :thjajaja121: Carry on...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1358983256:
    <br />Voices, background music ¿ where these Murray? ,...........And for sleep a  drops of propofol :fresse: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: Great Paula !!!  :icon_lol:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Dr Murray talking about not being able to wash his back and allowing him to have his hands handcuffed at the  front   rather than the back in this message.......hmmmm  :icon_albino:  :icon_mrgreen:
  • good catch Adi  :th_bravo:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ......of course it could just be yet another one of those many hundred whacky, crazy "coincidences" in this hoax  - though I doubt it is.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1358986748:
    <br />Dr Murray talking about not being able to wash his back and allowing him to have his hands handcuffed at the  front   rather than the back in this message.......hmmmm  :icon_albino:  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    ???
    <br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1358990860:
    <br /> <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />That video always takes my mind to thoughts of a secret agenda for prisons/prisoners.<br /><br /><br />Many businesses profit from the exploitation of prison labour, a term for this is Prison Industrial Complex.  A blunter term would be slavery.  Shockingly (not), a Rockefeller began the Prison industrial complex.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex
  • Thank you for sharing this. Oh my, he sounded like he was acting - or maybe I'm becoming hardened. Either way I just felt like laughing. God help me if I'm all wrong in this.<br /><br />I agree - there is something very familiar with this all - front, back, constant pain, can't sleep, please help, all things we've heard from Michael over the years. There is a parallel to 2005 trial again. And now his own friends have turned on him, selling the story - just like MJ's "close" friends have seemed to do over the years.<br /><br />Wow. Just wow. I think there must be something in the timing of that video being played now and with the numbers, 8, 8, 6. Gotta keep that in my mind for sure.<br /><br />And I agree also that Flanagan and Oxman seem to have parallels too. Maybe that is something to be looked at. The thing I noticed the most, coming from the medical field, is that Dr Murray does not talk like any doctor I've been around. No way no how.<br /><br />Blessings
  • I listened on the way home on the bus.  I was trying to keep from laughing out loud.  That's some mighty fine voice acting there, Murray.  And I agree with you guys that Murray mentioned not being able to wash his back.  Maybe he can get somebody else to wash his back.  You know, like you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours?  Is Nicole available?  LOL.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I've NEVER in my life heard such a whiny cry-baby grown man talk like that.  :icon_lol: It's like he's lost all his dignity and male ego.  No one close to him died, or rejected him, and he only has 9 months to go (that's if he's truly in there). <br /><br />January 28, 2012 this came out.  From this is doesn't seem like he is handcuffed all the time.  What's the point if his cell door is locked?<br />
    He said Murray is being held in solitary confinement and is chained to a table when he meets with his lawyers.<br />http://www.walesonline.co.uk/showbiz-and-lifestyle/showbiz/2012/01/28/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-in-release-plea-91466-30217073/
    <br /><br />The last time we heard/saw Murray cry was in court, when 5 character witnesses described what a great caring doctor he was. Uh-huh... :icon_rolleyes:<br />http://www.walesonline.co.uk/showbiz-and-lifestyle/showbiz/2012/01/28/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-in-release-plea-91466-30217073/
    The article says:<br /><br />TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ...<br /><br />So, we are to believe this "friend" rang up TMZ and said, "Hey, Conrad Murray left this message on my machine you want it?" <br />Who is this friend?  And since when do prisoners have the luxury of calling everyone they know?  They can make calls, but <br />it's very expensive....thought he had no money?<br /><br />Article about how expensive prison calls are:<br /><br />http://oaklandlocal.com/article/cost-phone-calls-prison-hurting-family-reunification<br /><br />Good thoughts Voice and MJonmind........this whole thing is really quite amazing.........<br />When Murray does get out (lol....I'll play along)....he should be able to become a spokesperson for Kleenex....being that his <br />career path won't exactly be the same.  <br /><br />Have a better day than Murray y'all...........<br />Blessings <br />