Neverland is sold according too RTL

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />a very bad News. I even got the News that Neverland is sold for 19 Mil. € to the German Wolfgang Hammerschmidt. He wants to restore<br />the amusement park. He wants to built a Museum, Memorial Place, Circus and a Open-Air-Concert-Area. In 12 Months he will open Neverland to<br />the Public.<br /><br />Here is the Link: http://www.rtl.de/cms/news/exclusiv.html<br /><br />I never thought that they ever would sell this Place. I always did hope that they would leave this beautiful Place for Michaels Children. So that they<br />can do whatever they want to do with it, that they can make this decision by their own. Sorry totaliy confused right now.

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I don´t believe that. <br /><br />Not even for a second.
  • on 1359069638:
    <br />I don´t believe that. <br /><br />Not even for a second.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes furthermore we all know that RTL is in on it, maybe is the german version of TMZ  :icon_lol:
  • That  price (19 million) is also way too low.
  • I don’t believe it either. 
    That guy in the vid is ridiculous. I call him "baron wheat beer"...lol....<br />He does not even say the word "Neverland" once in the vid. God knows what he´s talking about. <br /><br />Plus: <br /><br />I keep thinking that Santa Barbara community have been very outspoken about being against a "second Graceland". <br />It´s a quiet neighbourhood, some of it ( I think including Neverland) nature sanctuary and with no infrastructure for big tourism.<br /><br />If this is true....I´ll be very disappointed and: I´ll eat my hat  :icon_lol:
  • thinkin' that kind of news would trend if it was for real. just sayin'
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    19 million is a joke. The land alone is worth more than that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />A lot of Neverland rumors lately.  I think MJ may be restoring Neverland and wants these stories out there (Gaga buying it, this Wolfgang guy, whoever else) so that if people see workers/equipment/building stuff going to and from the property, they'll assume it's to do with these rumors.  No one will suspect MJ or the Jacksons are behind these restorations if they think there are other buyers out there.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1359076059:
    <br /> A lot of Neverland rumors lately.  I think MJ may be restoring Neverland and wants these stories out there (Gaga buying it, this Wolfgang guy, whoever else) so that if people see workers/equipment/building stuff going to and from the property, they'll assume it's to do with these rumors.  No one will suspect MJ or the Jacksons are behind these restorations if they think there are other buyers out there.<br />
    <br /><br />And hopefully means things are picking up, the "ball is rolling" as Front once said, and "just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel", and we have to read between the lines. :woohoo2:
  • on 1359075415:
    <br />19 million is a joke. The land alone is worth more than that.<br />
    <br /><br />good point
  • here in germany trash TV....never believe ! It's like the magazin " Bild ".<br /><br />But they are in on it i believe. It's only the magazin " Exklusiv" that makes that " news " and one  frontwomen there is Frauke Ludowig <br /><br />Last year Prince, Paris and Blanket are in the Phantasia Land with her.<br /><br />Here the video :<br /><br /> /><br />With Love <3<3<3
    Something else I noticed in that vid: <br /><br />The "narrator" says: "He purchased Jackson´s estate/property in LA". <br /><br />Not even the "facts" are right here. <br /><br />It´s not factual, actual...I think  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We didn't believe them when they tried to take credit for van video so why would we believe them now?<br />
  • You are all right here: never trust RTL! Especially when it comes to MJ News  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Not sure if they are really in the Hoax (sometimes I'm not even tmz is... :suspect:) but they don't have to. They may get news like this from sources ( :icon_albino:) and of course they just publish them, because they will bring attention to them. So, if THEY know it or not but they do their work for the hoax anyway. :icon_cool: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />And please give a little respect to the tmz guys: they would have been the first to know, don't they? According to their "close sources"...  ;)))))
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    How come the Jacksons didn't give any statements about this matter?
  • on 1359099660:
    <br />We didn't believe them when they tried to take credit for van video so why would we believe them now?<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly!
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1359067437:
    <br /><br />I even got the News that Neverland is sold for 19 Mil. € to the German Wolfgang Hammerschmidt. He wants to restore the amusement park. He wants to built a Museum, Memorial Place, Circus and a Open-Air-Concert-Area. In 12 Months he will open Neverland to<br />the Public.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't know if this was mentioned in the vid but according to IMDb the guy is a producer ! <br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1192656/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    They're all in cahoots! :icon_lol:
  • on 1359141077:
    <br />
    on 1359067437:
    <br /><br />I even got the News that Neverland is sold for 19 Mil. € to the German Wolfgang Hammerschmidt. He wants to restore the amusement park. He wants to built a Museum, Memorial Place, Circus and a Open-Air-Concert-Area. In 12 Months he will open Neverland to<br />the Public.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't know if this was mentioned in the vid but according to IMDb the guy is a producer ! <br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1192656/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting, but I'm not so sure that it is our Man because in Germany there are living 22 people with the same First and Lastname.<br />I find it kinda odd that we haven't heard a statement by the Estate or by the Jacksons. And wasn't it said that Colony Capital<br />and the Estate are Shareholders from Neverland and that they need the permission from eachother to sell Neverland? I find this<br />News kinda crazy, because there was no need to sell it. When John Branca is really such a clever fox how many People say he is <br />wouldn't it make more sence when the Estate would do this Thing and open Neverland to the Fans? So Neverland would make Money<br />but belongs to the Estate and Michaels Children can make later the Decision to sell it or to live there or whatever? <br /><br />The Price 19 Mill € is really a Joke. I did read somewhere that Michael bought Neverland back in late 87 for 17,5 Mil $ and I'm sure<br />that he did invest in this Place a few Millions too.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • As we had the discussion about it on our german MJ forum, here is the reply of the MJ onlineteam that we received:<br /><br />""[...] thank you for sharing your concern about the reports of the sale of Neverland to Mr. Hammerschmidt. Please know that these reports are completely false. Neverland has not been sold and continues to be owned by Colony Capital with the Estate..[...] " <br /><br />So, as we all knew, everything is fine.  :woohoo2:
  • on 1359146539:
    <br />As we had the discussion about it on our german MJ forum, here is the reply of the MJ onlineteam that we received:<br /><br />""[...] thank you for sharing your concern about the reports of the sale of Neverland to Mr. Hammerschmidt. Please know that these reports are completely false. Neverland has not been sold and continues to be owned by Colony Capital with the Estate..[...] " <br /><br />So, as we all knew, everything is fine.  :woohoo2:<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know who are "MJ onlineteam", are they a reliable source? Can you explain please?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1359069638:
    <br />I don´t believe that. <br /><br />Not even for a second.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]+ 1[/size]
  • I understnd the Estate is denying the story.  Also I can't find any reference to it in the different Santa Barbara County newpapers--and the local community is very invested in what happens on that property.
  • I don't know why they tell such stories.....i don't believe one word.....first Lady Gaga wanted to buy Neverland, now this guy.....<br /><br />They wrote the price in Euro ?????? Neverland is almost in California and they have Dollar ! So the price would be in Dollar.....another mistake.<br /><br />
  • <br /><br />I don't know who are "MJ onlineteam", are they a reliable source? Can you explain please?<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Guess they are reliable: https://mobile.twitter.com/MJonlineteam  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_e_wink: