Prince Michael Jackson lands Entertainment Tonight Job!

girl_in_the_mirrorgirl_in_the_mirror Posts: 150
edited February 2013 in General Hoax Investigation
Guys, I thought you might be interested in this:<br /><br />According to this USA Today article, Prince actually has his first job at ET.<br /><br /><br />tHIS IS THE ARTICLE:<br /><br />"Michael Jackson's son has become a member of the media.<br /><br />Prince Michael Jackson, 16, is working as a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.<br /><br />"I've been raised around stuff like this so it was different being the interviewer instead of the one being interviewed," he says in a release announcing the new gig.<br /><br />Jackson's first interview? ET's Brooke Anderson worked with him to chat with James Franco, Zach Braff and director Sam Raimi about their new movie, Oz the Great and Powerful.<br />Jackson says he would like to have a career in the entertainment industry beyond ET. "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," he told Anderson. When she remarked that he seems much wiser and older than 16, Prince Michael replied, "That's what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right."<br /><br />As for his next interview? He hopes it will be "Peter Jackson, because I love his movies. Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and King Kong. I just love the way he shoots (and how) he brings things and depicts it back to life. I used to study his movies with my dad, put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together."<br /><br />During Jackson's interview with the stars, he got advice about show biz. Said Franco, "I always tell people, just go out and try, and stop waiting around or dreaming it's going to happen. Just go and start doing things on your own."<br /><br />Oz the Great and Powerful.:D ;)<br />That's what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right. - we know he did :)  :bearhug:<br />Really?  I used to study his movies with my dad, put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together. <br /><br />Maybe your daddy taught you how to leave clues, also.  ;) :penguin:<br /><br />Just saying :)  :moonwalk_:

Comments

• Hello Girl in the Mirror,<br /><br />i wanted to post the same story, but you was faster than me. :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Here you can see a sneakpeek of the Interview: <br /><br />http://www.etonline.com/news/130675_Prince_Michael_Jackson_is_New_ET_Correspondent/<br /><br />The Movie looks kinda Michaelisch if you ask me. I mean when he can use Aliasnames in other situation than he could do it in the<br />Movieworld too.<br /><br />Here you can watch two Videos: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1623205/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 (Costume and Makeup)<br /><br />Trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1192535833/<br /><br />Relaese Date:[size=12pt]7[/size] March (Germany)<br />Runtime: 127 Even our magical 7 are there. :icon_lol:<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • let's take it on the hoax side<br /><br />my points about this article (you're free to think i dig too far lol)<br /><br />ET = movie MJ loved and he made a book/record about it.<br /><br />Oz = movie with MJ<br /><br />Being the interviewer instead of being interviewed = now WE (the jacksons) are ruling it. Can it be a clue to say the Jacksons are "inside the media" = they might control it, work with it ? it reminds me what i thought of TMZ (i said MJ is not here to confirm that TMZ is not another tabloid) and yet Prince voice says : i am part of the media.<br /><br />Studying Peter Jackson : he mentions 3 movies from him and then he says he used to study his movies with his dad. The Hobbit is "post" MJ's death. Can that be a clue ?<br /><br />the name "peter jackson" : sorry but it reminds me of pppyt saying "i'm not MJ. I'm just Peter"<br /><br />then there are things said like <br /><br /> I just love the way he shoots (and how) he brings things and depicts it back to life<br />put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together.<br /><br />that could have a double meaning and be talking about MJ.<br /><br />Also, hearing about Prince studying movies with his dad makes me think of "living with MJ" documentary when Prince is about 6 and he says Star wars part 2 is boring and it sounds like he is repeating what his dad said.<br /><br />Was my thoughts about this article.<br />
  • My point exactly!!! :th_bravo:Sweetangel and whatyourheartsays!<br />You both come with very interesting ideas, which we should take into consideration, in my opninion...<br />
  • on 1361307516:
    <br /> My point exactly!!! :th_bravo:Sweetangel and whatyourheartsays!<br />You both come with very interesting ideas, which we should take into consideration, in my opninion...<br />
    <br /><br />You know whats interesting that Mariah Carey is singing the Mainsong. Didn't Michael talk about her in his famous Tommy Mottola speech? Very hoaxy Lyrics.<br /><br />Only Lyrics no sound: /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />you can listen to the song "Almost home" by Mariah Carey here: https://soundcloud.com/mariahcarey-1<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Quote Whatyourheartsays:<br />
    Can it be a clue to say the Jacksons are "inside the media" = they might control it, work with it ? it reminds me what i thought of TMZ (i said MJ is not here to confirm that TMZ is not another tabloid) and yet Prince voice says : i am part of the media.
    <br /><br />Good point! <br /><br />
    Oz the Great and Powerful
    :moonwalk_: huge clue i´d say  :icon_cool:<br /><br /><br />
    Said Franco, "I always tell people, just go out and try, and stop waiting around or dreaming it's going to happen. Just go and start doing things on your own.`
    <br /><br />This quote could have been Michael´s as well, I can imagine Michael´s saying those words to his children, like those inspiring words in this video:<br /><br /><br /><br />LOVE
  • Sweetangel and whatyourheartsays, very good job guys you might be both right, at least I hope so from the bottom of my heart.
  • Thank you for sharing this article and for sharing your thoughts. I agree - so Michaelish.<br /><br />I couldn't help but think of Back's comment of "This is not a comeback, this is a TAKEOVER". I'd say infiltrating the media and becoming one of them definitely qualifies. Also, while we've all be watching Paris turn into a budding star we get Prince come out of the wings into the spotlight. I loved how he gave credit to his dad with a humble but confident response. And what's better is that these comments are slowly rewriting HIStory. Little by little MJ's reputation is being restored. Do we remember not that long ago when the public (fed by the media) thought that MJ's kids would be unable to mingle with society and that they'd be ruined? Hmmm - guess who showed them wrong? LOL :)<br /><br /><br />Blessings to each of you.
  • Voice, very well said.  It seems that work is being done behind the scenes as well as on the front lines.  To clear the wrongs done to Michael, to clear his name and bring justice back to this unjust world.  I believe he wants to take back the years that were so viciously stolen from him.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Girl_In_the_Mirror, Sweetangel, and Whatyourheartsays,  thanks!<br /><br />Prince is going to do just fine, I'm happy for him!<br /><br />634.Mariah.Oz.mh.021913.jpg<br /><br />Monarch butterfly as in the 'Michael' album cover, could be for Resurrection (MJ), or indicate Monarch mind control. <br /><br />Front on Dec 31/11<br />
    let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.
    <br /><br />
    Hey, hey.....<br />You're almost home<br />You're almost home<br />You're almost home<br /><br />I've seen the light in the sky<br />In the skies are like fireflies<br />Burning bright, just to vanish in the dark<br /><br />I've held hope in my two hands<br />That there would be another chance<br />To find the kingdom, I'm believing in my heart<br />Cause underneath the good there's something greater than you know<br /><br />When you're almost there<br />And you're almost home<br />Just open up your eyes and go, go<br />When you're almost there, almost home<br />Know you're not alone<br />You're almost home<br /><br />When you run, run so far<br />You've forgotten who you are<br />Where you're from, it's like some other universe<br />You count your steps, like they're regrets<br />You catch one breath then lose the rest<br />Wrong is right, right is left<br />And there's nowhere left to turn<br /><br />So don't believe in everything<br />You think, you think you know<br /><br />When you're almost there<br />And you're almost home<br />Just open up your eyes and go, go<br />When you're almost there, almost home<br />Know you're not alone<br />You're almost home<br /><br />When you let your heart be the compass<br />You won't get lost, not if you trust it<br />When you hear the sound of the trumpet (Messiah's second coming, TS' 7 signs)<br />Louder than ever before<br /><br />Oh, when you're almost there<br />Almost home<br />Just open up your eyes and go, go<br />Cause you're almost there<br />Almost home<br />Know you're not alone<br />You're almost home<br /><br />When you're almost there<br />Almost home<br />Just open up your eyes and go, go<br />Almost there<br />You're almost home<br />Know you're not alone<br />You're almost home
  • on 1361328619:
    <br />Voice, very well said.  It seems that work is being done behind the scenes as well as on the front lines.  To clear the wrongs done to Michael, to clear his name and bring justice back to this unjust world.  I believe he wants to take back the years that were so viciously stolen from him.<br />
    A lot of clues, starting with Oz! I've watched the trailer and it's really Michaelisch, as you guys said. I'm gonna want to see this movie, that's for sure!<br />Now, on your thought and comments:<br />Faithad, Voice, Everlasting, very well said!!!<br />The same goes for sweetangel, sweetsunset, whatyourheartsays, MJonmind :)<br />I can only hope that you guys are right, and all those people who judged Mike, and hurt him in every way they could, will finally realize they were wrong all along...<br />And also I hope he's comin' home ;) soon! :)
  • Forgot to mention that King Kong's movie title appears in TII movie (i can't remember where lol)
  • he he even the names of the three witches hold some intrigue. :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I love how Prince says he's the interviewer now, not the one being interviewed.  It reminds me of Michael's video for One More Chance....<br />where he flips roles and the audience is on stage.  Perhaps we are picking up where that left off.......<br />I have to share my waking thought from this morning........<br />Wouldn't it be great if the one who broke the story of Michael's Hoax was non other than his eldest son?  <br /><br />For your viewing pleasure, if you haven't seen it: <br /><br />
    <br />
  • on 1361375419:
    <br />he he even the names of the three witches hold some intrigue. :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:<br />
    the name of the actresses [Mila, Michelle, Rachel]? or the name of the characters? [Theodora, Evanora, Glinda] :p  :ghsdf:  :ghsdf:  :ghsdf:<br /> :suspect: :confused:<br />hmmm...Glinda.... sounds a lot like Glenda... or....?<br /><br />
  • on 1361381911:
    <br />I love how Prince says he's the interviewer now, not the one being interviewed.  It reminds me of Michael's video for One More Chance....<br />where he flips roles and the audience is on stage.  Perhaps we are picking up where that left off.......<br />I have to share my waking thought from this morning........<br />Wouldn't it be great if the one who broke the story of Michael's Hoax was non other than his eldest son?  <br /><br />For your viewing pleasure, if you haven't seen it: <br /><br />
    <br />
    Perhaps we are picking up where that left off....... I think you're right... :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1361390069:
    <br />
    on 1361381911:
    <br />I love how Prince says he's the interviewer now, not the one being interviewed.  It reminds me of Michael's video for One More Chance....<br />where he flips roles and the audience is on stage.  Perhaps we are picking up where that left off.......<br />I have to share my waking thought from this morning........<br />Wouldn't it be great if the one who broke the story of Michael's Hoax was non other than his eldest son?  <br /><br />For your viewing pleasure, if you haven't seen it: <br /><br />
    <br />
    Perhaps we are picking up where that left off....... I think you're right... :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />With this video Mike has sent us many clues... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: :icon_bounce:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1361393395:
    <br />
    on 1361390069:
    <br />
    on 1361381911:
    <br />
    Perhaps we are picking up where that left off....... I think you're right... :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />With this video Mike has sent us many clues... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br />Thanks for the video Wish, I like it so much! that is something special about that video! and you are right about Prince announcement of hoaxdeath,it would be just great!
  • on 1361381911:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I also had waking thoughts this morning: what if Michael is partnering with some mainstream media so that he can control what media says about him and more if from now on Prince is gonna be the interviewer?? Hehe this sounds so cool  :icon_cool:
  • on 1361404158:
    <br />
    on 1361381911:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I also had waking thoughts this morning: what if Michael is partnering with some mainstream media so that he can control what media says about him and more if from now on Prince is gonna be the interviewer?? Hehe this sounds so cool  :icon_cool:<br />
    You might be right, but let's think all this in a more logical way :p faking your death is not some piece of cake... and I think that very few people around Mike know about this. I don't think he wanted to risk everything, by telling someone in the media... this is just a simple, modest opinion. But then again, maybe that's the point of it all... involving somehow the media in all this...because we all have seen that everyone's perception on Mike has changed to the better, lately. So, if indeed he is partnering with some mainstream media, well he is surely successful in his endeavour.... <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well IF there was a lot of discussion and beLIEving among the various media, that MJ might have faked his death and come back, and if they were coming here to get some of their hoax info and proof-- then the 12/31/12 Bam-fail should have thrown them off the track, especially if MJ didn't want too many or the wrong people beLIEving.
  • on 1361434301:
    <br />Well IF there was a lot of discussion and beLIEving among the various media, that MJ might have faked his death and come back, and if they were coming here to get some of their hoax info and proof-- then the 12/31/12 Bam-fail should have thrown them off the track, especially if MJ didn't want too many or the wrong people beLIEving.<br />
    hmmmm.....good point there, MJonmind!  :moonwalk_:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I also admit that everything about Prince's appearance all in a sudden seems so michealish. But I'd like to address  my admiration to Prince himself. <br />A couple of years ago I never thought that Prince likes spotlights. He said in an interview that he likes video games and stuff like that. We never had a hoax clue from him before and that made me think that he is not involved in the hoax. But now, after he turned 16, he seems to have completely changed!! In a positive way :) I liked his appearance very much. He was self confident, he was calm and not nervous at all, he was not talking too much like some correspondents sometimes do which I totally hate when they do lol. I was surprised. So everyone please welcome Prince Micheal :) I think he is going to be a great correspondent. Success is waiting for him. <br /><br />Prince: you were great :) <br /><br />congratulations_9.gif<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1361389945:
    <br />
    on 1361375419:
    <br />he he even the names of the three witches hold some intrigue. :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:<br />
    the name of the actresses [Mila, Michelle, Rachel]? or the name of the characters? [Theodora, Evanora, Glinda] :p  :ghsdf:  :ghsdf:  :ghsdf:<br /> :suspect: :confused:<br />hmmm...Glinda.... sounds a lot like Glenda... or....?<br />
    <br /><br />yeah and EVANora and theodora ( theodore /teddy)  :icon_e_wink:  and he has to try and figure out who is good and who is not. might be worth keeping in mind that in the original oz that glinda was the good witch.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    <br />
    I also admit that everything about Prince's appearance all in a sudden seems so michealish. But I'd like to address my admiration to Prince himself. A couple of years ago I never thought that Prince likes spotlights. He said in an interview that he likes video games and stuff like that. We never had a hoax clue from him before and that made me think that he is not involved in the hoax.
    <br /><br />Hi diggyon, I haven't posted much lately but this seems an appropriate time.  What about the Grammy's in 2010?   <br /><br />
    But now, after he turned 16,
      Yes, Happy Birthday to Prince for last week!<br /><br />
    he seems to have completely changed!! In a positive way smiley.gif I liked his appearance very much. He was self confident, he was calm and not nervous at all, he was not talking too much like some correspondents sometimes do which I totally hate when they do lol. I was surprised. So everyone please welcome Prince Micheal smiley.gif I think he is going to be a great correspondent. Success is waiting for him. <br /><br />Prince: you were great smiley.gif <br /><br />congratulations_9.gif
  • so how often would he be expected to appear on the show?