I'm new, Hello

anythaBeLIEveanythaBeLIEve Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi all! I am new to this forum but very skilled in the false death of Michael, or at least try, because it's all in English and I do not hear anything xD<br />I'm Spanish and I have 22 years, Michael fan since age 5, and I think Michael is more alive than all of us hahahaha, I knew he was still with us since August 29, 2009, if, on the day of his birthday, I began to get messages saying that Michael lived, tests later showed me and from there I believed in him, and so far<br />I am a believer of death and heart, in Spain there is little information about the false death of Michael, but I have Twitter which is where I have learned more<br /><br />I feel the translation, sorry if you do not understand, but I am using the translator e_e not no English<br /><br />Regarding Michael, sorry getting closer and more alive, will soon be here, with us, the storm arrives<br /><br />Ah, confirm, Michael writes on behalf of Paris?? SAFE! He is behind the account of Paris and Paris is behind the HOAX!<br /><br />Yesterday posted a message on Twitter that he had spoken with someone important but it died the phone (battery or something) but mysteriously erased away<br />(reason to believe that has to do with Michael? SAFE!<br /><br />Nothing more, kisses, I hope to stop by here, and if not .. read, because I said I English, no nothing<br /><br />I found this forum by a Spanish fan who is here, greetings to which it has passed me e_e<br /><br />Greetings and blessings from Spain

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Welcome anythaBeLIEve! :)<br /><br />Greetings and blessings from Canada
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Hi anythaBeLIEve, Ihope you enjoy your stay!<br />I know it's not easy in a foreign language, but it's getting better with every day you read here :)<br />Sending love and light your way!
  • Hi Ana, welcome to this forum, you know that if you need help you can always count on me, I am happy that you finally logged in, I am happy I found you yesterday tweeting to Teddy Riley and you were so lucky to receive an answer from him however I never got any answer from him, lol, I am so jealous hehehe!!<br /><br />I show you guys from where I got Ana, I posted yesterday on the Teddy Riley thread :<br /><br />EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />CONT...TO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.<br /><br />Feb 23 EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@TeddyRiley1 I learned that from my big brother Michael.<br />  <br />10:39 p.m. - Feb 22, 2013 · Details<br />Feb 23 Tee Jr. ‏@_PrincessBreezy<;br />aw so cute ☺☺ “@TeddyRiley1: @TeddyRiley1 I learned that from my big brother Michael.”<br /><br />[size=14pt]Feb 23 Anna ‏@anythaani22<;br />@TeddyRiley1 Michael IS a great teacher<br /> from Torredonjimeno, Jaén (Spain)<br /><br />Feb 23 EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1<;br />@anythaani22 The best!!!<br />[/size]<br />Feb 23 MJ Is Alive ♥ ‏@MJ__WeLoveYouBr<;br />@TeddyRiley1 @anythaani22 OMG \0<br /><br />Feb 23 TheWhiteRabbitful ‏@WhiteRabbitful<;br />@TeddyRiley1 how is he? <3<br />
  • Hello Anythaani22, Welcome :)<br />I hope you will enjoy your stay.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Hi anythaBeLIEve  :icon_razz:  Welcome in the family !!  :icon_razz:
  • Hi, anythaBeLIEve! And a warm welcome in the MJ Hoax Family!<br /><br />Greetings and Blessings from Romania :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    anythaBeLIEve welcome, feel at home  :bearhug: