World WAR 3

warrior999warrior999 Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Could it be what Michael refers in This is It that we have only 4 years wich is nearly over because we have an situation wich is terrible the russian threates obama and the usa with nuclear weapon using and even the north korea did as well because obama wants to keep nuclear for usa but not for anyone else or what is the key of their threats and ultimates what have he done in his last two years and now to them,, north korea is obvious those dwarf unhuman scam and nuclear? :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Sorry i wish i could reach better at the moment i am still ill on my way for betterness. But i have heard it on tv and read it on some teletext message. on febuary 12th north korea had an atom test. it seems the evil plan of the nwo/illuminates really come full at play the high powers of the states,china canada and russia and the plan of decimating us from 7 billion to only 500 million oh gosh hope it doesnt come real (off topic: now where we have finally more star wars with new trilogy carrie fisher mark and harri ford etc. i want to see this movies) so hopefully we with michael could change it before its to late but how and in wich kind of way???<br /><br />But that must not be really or future WE CAN CHANGE IT