What`s going on here?

shortyshorty Posts: 211
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<br />I don`t know what to make of it.....when I go to Google Map and type in Neverland Ranch then comes an adress in England which we have already. I enter Sycamore Valley Ranch that works. But when you look at the photo that`s never Neverland. I miss the House with the Lake, the tennisplace, the pool......it`s a different property, but the Adress is the same.....had anyone see that, too...

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1364211895:
    <br /> I don`t know what to make of it.....when I go to Google Map and type in Neverland Ranch then comes an adress in England which we have already. I enter Sycamore Valley Ranch that works. But when you look at the photo that`s never Neverland. I miss the House with the Lake, the tennisplace, the pool......it`s a different property, but the Adress is the same.....had anyone see that, too...<br />
    <br /><br />Ah, Shorty......I have no clue.....I can't find Neverland on the map.  Is someone seriously messing with Google maps....wonder if it was hacked?<br />Orrrrrrrr.....(I can't believe I am about to say this.....) did Neverland exist?  If Neverland, never existed.....well....HIStory is re-written.  <br />How could that be though.......was it all a fairytale?  Nooooooooo, can't be.  Ok......Neverland has got to be there.....isn't on Figueroa Mountain Road in Los Olivos?  Someone must be messing with us.......I'll look around again......<br /><br />Anyone else seeing...rather not seeing this?  <br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    If you search for Sycamore Valley Ranch on google maps, the "A" is on the Sycamore Valley Ranch Collic.<br />There is a road "Figuerou Mountain Rd." follow this road a few miles north, until you find the Midland School on your right hand.<br />There is a crossing.<br />Follow the way to the left and you will on the Neverland Ranch, where the house still stands. And the Lake is still there :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OK....I knew after the last drop of coffee, I'd find it....thank goodness I am not driving!!!!  I felt for moment I really did fall down a hole into Finding Neverland.......<br />Whew!  Not crazy.........it's going to be a good day! :) <br /><br />Although....HIStory is still going to be re-written...in a big way! :)
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Ooooops......thank you Jos.....for saving my day.....I thought I`m stupid......<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    ;D Your welcome!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Ok mystery solved. Thanks Jos.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Gonna lock this topic.
This discussion has been closed.