Front on Twitter

anglreedanglreed Posts: 2
Front ‏@frontback777 1h<br />grapefruit<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 19h<br />Mesereau back into the picture...very soon & very BIG.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 16 Mar<br />a few irrelevant clarifications...<br />@MJJackson1958s is not Michael Jackson.<br />Peterpanpyt is not Michael Jackson.<br />Blanket - no Twitter acct.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 16 Mar<br />testing 1...2...3...<br /><br />https://twitter.com/frontback777

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Since Bec has given her okay with this, I have re-opened this thread.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22447.msg442839.html#msg442839<br />Souza, hope you're allowing this. <br /><br />And since from what I've been told it was Anglreed who initially made hoaxers aware of Front on twitter, this is a good place to start. Thanks Anglreed!<br /><br />He has proved himself countless times to be the same Front as on this forum, and his account has been very popular, 'alive' and a lot of fun. I'm sure there's many hoax details he's hinted at/mentioned that we can analyze closer and investigate further. Hopefully he graces this thread with his presence as well!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Funny, I'd been wondering how we 'discovered' Front on twitter. Strange that Anglreed should register just to tell us about twitter Front, then disappear.  It'd be interesting to know who's behind that username.  Looks to me like they came with the sole purpose of introducing frontback777!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1371185014:
    <br />Since Bec has given her okay with this, I have re-opened this thread.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22447.msg442839.html#msg442839<br />Souza, hope you're allowing this. <br /><br />And since from what I've been told it was Anglreed who initially made hoaxers aware of Front on twitter, this is a good place to start. Thanks Anglreed!<br /><br />He has proved himself countless times to be the same Front as on this forum, and his account has been very popular, 'alive' and a lot of fun. I'm sure there's many hoax details he's hinted at/mentioned that we can analyze closer and investigate further. Hopefully he graces this thread with his presence as well!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    <br /><br />Wait wait I said if someone wanted to make a case for it, as in if someone wanted to show some proof of these "predictions" that have been eluded to as of late. I haven't seen any proof, personally, no one seems inclined to post about it, not sure why except maybe because it's been considered off topic here. I'm not sure Souza would be ok with this but, maybe if we do it this way: use this thread to post examples of Twitter front's predictions and this can stay open. If it's substantiated then I guess it can be argued that it's not off topic on the forum. If it's not that will be apparent soon enough and we can close the thread and move on. Hows that sound?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec, sorry I jumped the gun. It's just that Front has been talking about the AEG trial and somewhat the hoax in general. Hope I'm not getting us in trouble. So thanks for taking a chance with this. <br />Please everyone, lets work together to keep this thread helpful to the hoax investigation.<br /><br />I'll start this off with Sim's post/montage from the KJ/AEG trial thread:<br /><br />frontjune1stvalidation.jpg<br /><br />This a whisper of KJ's jacket color:<br />
    Front ‏@frontback777 29 May<br />Happy Blue Day.<br /><br /> Smoothie 777 ‏@Duchessssss 29 May<br />@frontback777 I will crack if Katherine or some other family member is wearing blue today at court, haha<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 29 May<br />@Duchessssss uh-oh I guess you just cracked. ;-)<br /><br /> Smoothie 777 ‏@Duchessssss 29 May<br />@frontback777 LOL<br /><br /> Smoothie 777 ‏@Duchessssss 29 May<br />@frontback777 OMG and @michaeljackson just tweeted pic of guitar that is kinda blue.. though I'm not sure if it's more VIOLET than blue<br /><br /> MJonmind ‏@Lifeisamovie1 1 Jun<br />@frontback777 @Duchessssss I guess Front, MJFB, and AEG court are in sync!  Hmm...<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 1 Jun<br />@Lifeisamovie1 @Duchessssss hmmmm.......
    <br /><br />This possibly foretells Paris' suicide attempt on June 5th (whether a hoax or real)<br />
    Front ‏@frontback777 30 May<br />Another "victim"----> circus coming to a stage near you. Cat's paw $how $old out.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 4 Jun<br />that girl playing those strings  <br />that bliss when she sings  <br />interrupted by a chord gone wrong <br />but nothing can change this beautiful song<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 5 Jun<br />Papz always sniff it out. No privacy!!! She's going to be just fine. <3
    <br /><br />There's more but they're sort of hard to explain so if someone wants to help out. <br /><br />
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    I agree MJonmind.. some of them are hard to explain.<br /><br />Here's one "coincidence"<br /><br />Front retweeted Disney tweet about Mickey Mouse and a horse.<br />01_zps6cdcb646.jpg<br />Then he retweeted Anothony McCartney tweet from court about Mark Lester<br />2_zps469040ee.jpg<br />3_zps2c57ee08.jpg<br />6_zps83f221b2.jpg<br /><br />He's funny.<br /><br />So Mark Lester was in the movie Black Beauty<br />5_zpsa1738d39.jpg<br /><br />I hope that made any sense.<br /><br />And then his handwriting looks like forum Front or Michael handwriting.<br />He posted these on twitter and later deleted them.<br /><br />Fronttweet352013_zps32dca787.jpg<br /><br />Front752013_zpse439df68.jpg<br /><br />"Front" comparison<br />handwritingvertailu_zps1ca67ed6.png
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />I initially thought this was a fake twitter account (not the same Front) but I've changed my mind.  I think he's the real deal.<br /><br />curls, some of us were talking about how twitter Front was introduced and I remembered how anglreed only registered and posted to introduce the twitter account (probably because I so readily dismissed the notion, lol, and then kept having 2nd thoughts - doubt was my greatest self motivator there! Ha!) and noticed that anglreed is an anagram for red angel - which is the angel of wisdom.  Perhaps reading too far into it but it's still interesting to me.<br /><br />Interpreting Front's tweets is up to the person reading because some are very subtle or only make sense afterward.  Definitely worth keeping an eye on.<br /><br />
  • TWIGGY ‏@MJHOAXLIVE 1h<br />"TROUBLE AT THE FRONT"<br /><br /> Laurence Dupras ‏@LaurenceDupras 1h<br />@MJHOAXLIVE There was also a tIMe of Trouble at the Back for Doctor Klein. Just sayin'! pic.twitter.com/wiTQE2ODm1<br /><br /> Man in the Mirror ‏@jam4truth 1h<br />@LaurenceDupras @MJHOAXLIVE Maybe @frontback777 can say something about it ;-))<br /><br /> Front ‏@frontback777 37m<br />@jam4truth @LaurenceDupras @MJHOAXLIVE Starting point, halfway mark, tweets N clues shed light in the dark
    > http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22635.0.html …<br /><br />
  • on 1371214723:
    <br /> I initially thought this was a fake twitter account (not the same Front) but I've changed my mind.  I think he's the real deal.<br /><br />curls, some of us were talking about how twitter Front was introduced and I remembered how anglreed only registered and posted to introduce the twitter account (probably because I so readily dismissed the notion, lol, and then kept having 2nd thoughts - doubt was my greatest self motivator there! Ha!) and noticed that anglreed is an anagram for red angel - which is the angel of wisdom.  Perhaps reading too far into it but it's still interesting to me.<br /><br />Interpreting Front's tweets is up to the person reading because some are very subtle or only make sense afterward.  Definitely worth keeping an eye on.<br />
    <br /><br />When Anglreed posted twitter Front that post was his second post, where his first one?? So you believe Anglreed is Front? If your answer is affirmative then I agree with you because if Front didn't leak that info who could have done it?? Nobody but him.
    Sweet, I didn't say anglreed was Front.  Could be, or someone else "in the know" or even someone who stumbled on the account - I don't think that last one is very likely but keeping the option open.  If you go to the profile, you can read the two posts, the first one was also about Front's twitter as well. 
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    [size=11pt]Here are a few tweets showing that Front predicted several things -- so from the timeline, it is important to note that Front's tweets all happened BEFORE the court trial tweets:<br /><br />1. Front tweeted "Happy Blue Day." So we expected blue somewhere:[/size]<br /><br />0jzq.jpg<br /><br />[size=11pt]2. Then the ABC7 account tweeted that Katherine was wearing blue:<br />[/size]<br />db5d.jpg<br /><br />[size=11pt]3. Another interesting tweet that made a lot of sense in hindsight:[/size]<br /><br />s60w.jpg<br /><br />[size=11pt]4. ABC7 then tweeted:[/size]<br />f10t.jpg<br /><br />[size=11pt]So Front knew the court would "crack", which means it would be interrupted (juror is sick) and testimon(e)y to resume.[/size]<br /><br />[size=11pt]5. Concerning the "weeping elephant" from the same tweet above^^ it foretells the many "weeping" episodes related later in court:[/size]<br /><br />vuf.jpg<br /><br />9y61.jpg<br /><br />[size=11pt]6. Front also (re)-tweeted about "Horse" and the dots have been connected when later court mentionned Mark Lester who played in a movie called "Back Beauty" which is a movie about horses if I'm not mistaken (at least there are 2 on the cover lol):<br />[/size]<br />3xdh.jpg<br /><br />MV5BMTI4MzkyMDI0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ2NDYyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066834/<br /><br />[size=11pt]The horse tweet also predicted this: "Horseback riders":<br />[/size]<br />8wut.jpg<br /><br />[size=11pt]7. "Trouble at the Front" emails: Front tweeted strong insinuations that MJ knew about these emails then court news tweeted that the emails were in fact forwarded to MJ's team:<br />[/size]<br />9mxe.jpg<br /><br />ac79.jpg<br />
  • on 1371221291:
    <br />Sweet, I didn't say anglreed was Front.  Could be, or someone else "in the know" or even someone who stumbled on the account - I don't think that last one is very likely but keeping the option open.  If you go to the profile, you can read the two posts, the first one was also about Front's twitter as well. <br />
    <br /><br />I am not assuming anything I am just asking you and you have already answered me, that's all, thanks!<br /><br />Ps: thanks for the summary Sarahlli!! :icon_e_wink:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you Sweet, you're welcome.  :icon_geek:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    elizabeth was in the same movie , hers was first of course.<br /><br /><br />speaking of horses carlo posted this :<br />
    <br /><br />not a horse exactly but it made me instantly think of the pink panther suit comment. <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371214723:
    <br /> I initially thought this was a fake twitter account (not the same Front) but I've changed my mind.  I think he's the real deal.<br /><br />curls, some of us were talking about how twitter Front was introduced and I remembered how anglreed only registered and posted to introduce the twitter account (probably because I so readily dismissed the notion, lol, and then kept having 2nd thoughts - doubt was my greatest self motivator there! Ha!) and noticed that anglreed is an anagram for red angel - which is the angel of wisdom.  Perhaps reading too far into it but it's still interesting to me.<br /><br />Interpreting Front's tweets is up to the person reading because some are very subtle or only make sense afterward.  Definitely worth keeping an eye on.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:
    on 1371256874:
    <br />
    on 1371214723:
    <br />seems like sometimes can be a while afterwards , but is still can't let myself completely trust this person or maybe anyone else for that matter , just because they know stuff doesn't have to make them have michael or our best interest at heart. just sayin<br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    on 1371258495:
    <br />
    on 1371256874:
    <br />
    on 1371214723:
    <br />seems like sometimes can be a while afterwards , but is still can't let myself completely trust this person or maybe anyone else for that matter , just because they know stuff doesn't have to make them have michael or our best interest at heart. just sayin<br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br />
    <br />oops :-[
    <br />Lol, suspicious mind.  Many of Front's (and back's) posts were not for instant gratification or a direct or immediate experience.  Why would tweets be different?  But I get what you're saying, uncertainties help provide a well-rounded outlook, helps balance things out.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1371214723:
    <br /><br />Agree Andrea. I also initially thought it was probably another fake account....god knows we've had so many to deal with the past 4 years......but now I have totally changed my mind since the tweets started indicating things which were to happen in court before it happened...or what colour Mrs Jackson would wear and all the other things as per above screen shots...also the pictures posted by Front on the twitter account and the handwriting too.<br /><br />Great work everyone who is posting the screenshots here.
    Also - I think one of Front's 1st tweets on March 25th 2013 referring to Tom Mesereau:  <br /><br />"Mesereau back into the picture...very soon & very BIG."<br /><br />is really significant....considering in hindsight the bullsh*t allegations Wade Robson made which started on May 7th 2013 and then BAM Tom Mesereau is in the news big time defending MJ the next day  :icon_cool:<br /><br />(if someone can post a screenshot of this tweet for me I would really appreciate it as I suck at figuring out uploading them to the forum as I never can figure out where my computer stores the screenshot lol)
    on 1371265287:
    <br />Also - I think one of Front's 1st tweets on March 25th 2013 referring to Tom Mesereau:  <br /><br />"Mesereau back into the picture...very soon & very BIG."<br /><br />is really significant....considering in hindsight the bullsh*t allegations Wade Robson made which started on May 7th 2013 and then BAM Tom Mesereau is in the news big time defending MJ the next day  :icon_cool:<br /><br />(if someone can post a screenshot of this tweet for me I would really appreciate it as I suck at figuring out uploading them to the forum as I never can figure out where my computer stores the screenshot lol)<br />
    <br /><br />tmtweet.jpg<br /><br />(If you use Windows then the screenshot can be opened in Paint. Click Edit, Paste and then Image & then Crop it to size it as you want, then click Crop again. Upload on HoaxPic ( http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/simplepage/hoaxpic-uploader ) then copy the url in between the img brackets as you would for a normal pic. At least that's how I do it.)<br /><br />(My local tweet time of that tweet has it on March 24)
    ^^^^ yes that's the one! Thanks Andrea! and thanks for telling me how to do the screenshot upload thingy.<br /><br />My Twitter date shows March 25th I presume because that's the date which shows for me on Twitter as I am in Australia? (oh duh.....I must sound so un-technical)
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    Great Idea sharing.  Anyone have any ideas about this one Posted by Front:<br /><br />tweets + weeping elephant + cracked court + porky pineapple + blue + ILLusion + flu + 6 -1-11post + horse + ML + Front emails + MJ knew + no I didn't see + silenced + FD<br /><br />ML=Mark Lester<br />FD=Frank DiLeo<br />It looks like the flu was an illusion.  ILL capitalized.  The flu being an illness.<br /><br /><br />Love You All
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Tom Mesereau has been in the news periodically since the beginning of the hoax and I wouldn't call his latest defending of MJ any bigger then any other time he has popped up. His latest media appearance re: Wade's allegations wasn't very... BIG. Based on TM's track record of defending MJ, anyone could predict he'd show up at some point again. Especially during a trial where MJ's name is getting dragged through the mud, which everyone knew this trial would be/was turning into.<br /><br />"Trouble at the Front" is indeed coincidental, but it refers only to Front, not this Twitter account.<br /><br />The rest, especially that cracked court tweet, are a big stretch.<br /><br />Forum Front came with much better evidence that he was someone to keep an eye on then this.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Love Twitter Front... all connected for me...no DOUBT now, Have overcome that stage by now....
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Right then,... Let me be the first  ;D:<br /><br />How many males do you know, with a seriously light skin ánd long dark hair?<br />I know just one, really..<br /><br />https://twitter.com/frontback777/status/345964169025171457/photo/1<br /><br /> :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
This discussion has been closed.