Tom Mesereau and Valerie Wass on Piers Morgan 4/4/2013

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Not sure where I sit on this one.....kind of perplexes me.<br /><br />

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Memba that twitter account we've been observing?......very interesting and worth watching.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 25 Mar<br />Mesereau back into the picture...very soon & very BIG.<br />Details 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    We haven't seen this employment contract yet.....I am very curious about the wording of it all.  There has been much<br />word play throughout this adventure.  What I am wondering is if somewhere in that document it says something <br />about when payments will commence.  We have always been told Murray was hired to take care of Michael during his <br />London concerts......did that mean that payments/salary etc wasn't officially to begin until the concerts began?  That <br />Michael was to be paying him prior to that...officially.  I can see for tax reasons or something like that, AEG wouldn't want <br />the official salary to begin until London.  It will be interesting to see if TMZ or someone "leaks" the contract, lol. <br /><br />*On a side note......I love Tom Mesereau!  He is so steadfast in his speech....what a great lawyer.  If I was Wass, <br />I would have been shaking in my boots going head to head with him! <br /><br />Blessings<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    How is it that no one can determine who employed CM?  All one would have to do is produce the contract and see who signed it.  Piers doesn't even ask the question though they discuss the terms of the contract!  Seems odd they have to go to trial to determion<br /><br />Messereau did a great job of keeping a straight face throughout.  Perhaps he thought in the back of his mind how Michael had indeed been crucified, even if he wasn't murdered by CM, and that thought of finally defeating the naysayers was his inspiration for appearing so convincingly angry.  <br /><br />Must say, this is getting VERY exciting.  <br /><br />For kicks I looked up the word Leviathan, which I thought an odd word for CM to use, so perhaps a clue.<br /><br />
    1<br />a often capitalized : a sea monster defeated by Yahweh in various scriptural accounts<br />b : a large sea animal<br />2<br />capitalized : the political state; especially : a totalitarian state having a vast bureaucracy
    <br /><br />Wikipedia on the book Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes<br /><br />
    eviathan — is a book written by Thomas Hobbes (1588–1679) and published in 1651. Its name derives from the biblical Leviathan. The work concerns the structure of society and legitimate government, and is regarded as one of the earliest and most influential examples of social contract theory.[1] Leviathan ranks as a classic western work on statecraft comparable to Machiavelli's The Prince. Written during the English Civil War (1642–1651), Leviathan argues for a social contract and rule by an absolute sovereign. Hobbes wrote that civil war and situations identified with a state of nature and the famous motto Bellum omnium contra omnes ("the war of all against all") could only be averted by strong central government.
    <br /><br />Not sure what it all means but found it interesting.<br /><br /><br />
  • ShrimpShrimp Posts: 27
    Front ‏@frontback777 29 maart<br />Durable power of attorney may be revoked at any time by the principal and becomes immediately invalid at time of death by said principal.<br /><br />Tweet by Front, and whether it is our Front or not, I thought it was interesting because Piers Morgan introduced Tom Mesereau as 'Michael Jackson's attorney'. <br /><br />I find it a bit odd that Tom Mesereau, however brilliant and wellspoken he is, is interviewed again an again since Michael's 'death', while he has nothing to do with it. He was Michael's attorney in 2005, but how does that matter now? <br /><br />But I do like him a lot. If I were Murray, I would feel really sorry Valerie Wass was my attorney, and not dear Tom.<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Tom Mesereau is greatest and is really Michael's friends...  :icon_e_wink: I love him and his words !! :icon_razz:
  • Wass vs Mesereau, interesting discussion in which Mesereau argued convincingly. If a 'battle' btwn those two will be fought during this trial i'd think that Mesereau will win.  :bowdown: <br /><br />Front's tweet is interesting indeed. "Durable power of attorney may be revoked at any time by the principal and becomes immediately invalid at time of death by said principal." ..still trying to decipher this one.<br /><br />The contract, I keep thinking of the contract and Murray's 'decision' to take the fifth. Why did Murray sing Nat King Cole's song about the little boy that doesn't believe in Santa Claus anymore, meaning his dreams/promises didn't come true. Could this mean that although there is a signed contract, AEG didn't keep to its terms and conditions, e.g. Murray should have been paid even when his patient should die. AEG (Santa) didn't fulfil promises to Murray. Still, he takes the fifth, why? Because AEG now pays Murray to 'protect' him during this trial by hiring a lawyer (he couldn't afford one, remember) and promised him to pay the 'entitled' amount +extra for taking the fifth when he's released from jail. In hoax scenario: this trial will expose the truth by showing the world proof of lies and greed by AEG, by doctors, by lawyers and by the media all motivated by money. I still believe Murray is an important key in the hoax to expose the truth. <br /><br />Truth will prevail, i'm sure!<br /><br /><br />LOVE
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1365090996:
    <br />Memba that twitter account we've been observing?......very interesting and worth watching.<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 25 Mar<br />Mesereau back into the picture...very soon & very BIG.<br />Details <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Just to play devil's advocate, that was tweeted after it was reported that the accusations may be brought up during the trial...so Mesereau being back into the picture would be likely and completely expected.  :icon_geek:  <br /><br /><br />everlasting: "Durable power of attorney may be revoked at any time by the principal and becomes immediately invalid at time of death by said principal." ..still trying to decipher this one.<br /><br />I think it means that durable power of attorney (usually written up in case the person (principal) becomes unable to make their own decisions) can be cancelled by the person (principal) at any time and becomes null and void once that person dies - so whoever had the joint (durable) power of attorney can no longer act on the deceased person's behalf.  Although I'm not sure what it may mean in regards to the hoax.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Everlasting<br />
    Because AEG now pays Murray to 'protect' him during this trial by hiring a lawyer (he couldn't afford one, remember) and promised him to pay the 'entitled' amount +extra for taking the fifth when he's released from jail.
    <br />AEG is paying Murray, where did you read this? Thanks!<br /><br />Gwynned, since you brought up the Leviathan topic, I thought I'd add the Biblical element. I know it was just one little word in CM's rant, but it's a great one!!<br /><br />
    Isaiah 27:1<br />27 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.<br />Psalm 74:12-14<br />13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.<br />14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.<br />Psalm 104:26<br />26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.<br />Detailed description of Leviathan in Job 41: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=job 41&amp;version=KJV
    <br /><br />Here is an interesting study on Job’s mention of fire-breathing:<br />
    6. According to Jehovah, the leviathan’s “sneezings flash forth light, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning. Out of his mouth go burning torches, and sparks of fire leap forth. Out of his nostrils a smoke goeth, as of a boiling pot and (burning) rushes. His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth forth from his mouth” (Job 41:18-21). Some, such as Driver and Gray, have suggested that perhaps God did not intend to use literal imagery in these verses (1964, p. 366). However, as Henry Morris observed:<br />It is presumptuous merely to write all this off as mythological and impossible. To say that the leviathan could not have breathed fire is to say much more than we know about leviathans (or water dragons or sea serpents). Fire flies produce light, eels produce electricity, and bombardier beetles produce explosive chemical reactions. All of these involve complex chemical processes, and it does not seem at all impossible that an animal might be given the ability to breathe out certain gaseous fumes which, upon coming in contact with oxygen, would briefly ignite (1984, p. 359).<br />http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=184
    <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jackson’s Attorney Continues To Defend Michael – Testifying At Wrongful Death Trial, Believes Lawsuit ‘Absolutely Has Merit’<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson‘s criminal defense attorney, Tom Mesereau, is continuing to fight on behalf of his late client — and as part of his ongoing defense, he will be testifying in support of Katherine Jackson during the upcoming trial for her wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.<br /> <br />“I’m on the plaintiff’s witness list because AEG Live plans on bringing up the 2005 molestation trial in which Michael Jackson was completely exonerated. I will be explaining to the jury that Michael was found not guilty on 10 felony counts involving allegations of child molestation and abuse,” Mesereau tells Radar. “Michael had a very strong reputation after the criminal trial and everywhere I went and spoke, people were always coming up to me offering their support – everyone was extremely positive.”<br /> <br /><br />As previously reported, jury selection for the $40 billion lawsuit began Monday in Los Angeles. Katherine Jackson contends that AEG Live were negligent by hiring Conrad Murray, to be her son’s personal physician for his upcoming tour.<br /> <br />Jackson died just two weeks before the This is It tour was set to have kicked off at London’s O2 arena in the summer of 2009 – it was to be the Thriller singer’s much anticipated comeback.<br /> <br /><br /> <br />In November 2011 Murray was convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson, and was sentenced to four years in county jail.<br /> <br />AEG Live asserts that Murray had been Jackson’s personal doctor before they hired him – and that the employment contract was never actually signed off on.<br /> <br /><br />When asked what Michael would have thought about his mother and children, Prince and Paris testifying at the trial, Mesereau said his late client would not have wanted them thrust into the media glare, but that he would have understood the need to seek justice.<br /> <br />“Of course Michael wouldn’t want them to be in the media spotlight,” he says. “However, Michael loved his mother and I think he would have understood her need to go through with this. I’m sorry that the children and Katherine have to go through this ordeal, but it’s very important to them and I fully support them. This lawsuit absolutely has merit.”<br /> <br />http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/michael-jackson-wrongful-death-trial-tom-mesereau/#.UV3gMbtAnkk.twitter
  • on 1365125757:
    <br />Jackson’s Attorney Continues To Defend Michael – Testifying At Wrongful Death Trial, Believes Lawsuit ‘Absolutely Has Merit’<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson‘s criminal defense attorney, Tom Mesereau, is continuing to fight on behalf of his late client — and as part of his ongoing defense, he will be testifying in support of Katherine Jackson during the upcoming trial for her wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.<br /> <br />“I’m on the plaintiff’s witness list because AEG Live plans on bringing up the 2005 molestation trial in which Michael Jackson was completely exonerated. I will be explaining to the jury that Michael was found not guilty on 10 felony counts involving allegations of child molestation and abuse,” Mesereau tells Radar. “Michael had a very strong reputation after the criminal trial and everywhere I went and spoke, people were always coming up to me offering their support – everyone was extremely positive.”<br /> <br /><br />As previously reported, jury selection for the $40 billion lawsuit began Monday in Los Angeles. Katherine Jackson contends that AEG Live were negligent by hiring Conrad Murray, to be her son’s personal physician for his upcoming tour.<br /> <br />Jackson died just two weeks before the This is It tour was set to have kicked off at London’s O2 arena in the summer of 2009 – it was to be the Thriller singer’s much anticipated comeback.<br /> <br /><br /> <br />In November 2011 Murray was convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson, and was sentenced to four years in county jail.<br /> <br />AEG Live asserts that Murray had been Jackson’s personal doctor before they hired him – and that the employment contract was never actually signed off on.<br /> <br /><br />When asked what Michael would have thought about his mother and children, Prince and Paris testifying at the trial, Mesereau said his late client would not have wanted them thrust into the media glare, but that he would have understood the need to seek justice.<br /> <br />“Of course Michael wouldn’t want them to be in the media spotlight,” he says. “However, Michael loved his mother and I think he would have understood her need to go through with this. I’m sorry that the children and Katherine have to go through this ordeal, but it’s very important to them and I fully support them. This lawsuit absolutely has merit.”<br /> <br />http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/michael-jackson-wrongful-death-trial-tom-mesereau/#.UV3gMbtAnkk.twitter<br />
    <br /><br />Go Tom!
  • on 1365110845:
    <br /><br />everlasting: "Durable power of attorney may be revoked at any time by the principal and becomes immediately invalid at time of death by said principal." ..still trying to decipher this one.<br /><br />I think it means that durable power of attorney (usually written up in case the person (principal) becomes unable to make their own decisions) can be cancelled by the person (principal) at any time and becomes null and void once that person dies - so whoever had the joint (durable) power of attorney can no longer act on the deceased person's behalf.  Although I'm not sure what it may mean in regards to the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for your explanation Andrea. That's maybe why Front posted this tweet to give a clue in regards to the hoax that this attorney still has power and will act on the person's behalf because this person has not deceased  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1365115494:
    <br />Everlasting<br />
    Because AEG now pays Murray to 'protect' him during this trial by hiring a lawyer (he couldn't afford one, remember) and promised him to pay the 'entitled' amount +extra for taking the fifth when he's released from jail.
    <br /><br />AEG is paying Murray, where did you read this? Thanks!
    <br /><br />Sorry if I caused confusion, I didn't read this anywhere, I was thinking out loud, just my own theory, prob far from the truth. I am not assuming anything. <br />I am just waiting for the truth.<br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    "Done at $150k per month as per MJ. He needs about 10 days to wind down his practice then will be full time." - Paul Gongaware, March 6, 2009<br /><br />I somewhat remember this.  I think it was from Murray’s deposition or unofficial statements to the police.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1365195445:
    <br />
    on 1365110845:
    <br /><br />everlasting: "Durable power of attorney may be revoked at any time by the principal and becomes immediately invalid at time of death by said principal." ..still trying to decipher this one.<br /><br />I think it means that durable power of attorney (usually written up in case the person (principal) becomes unable to make their own decisions) can be cancelled by the person (principal) at any time and becomes null and void once that person dies - so whoever had the joint (durable) power of attorney can no longer act on the deceased person's behalf.  Although I'm not sure what it may mean in regards to the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for your explanation Andrea. That's maybe why Front posted this tweet to give a clue in regards to the hoax that this attorney still has power and will act on the person's behalf because this person has not deceased  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hmm, yes.  That explanation makes sense legality-wise since we know Michael is in charge of his "Estate" while someone else acts on his behalf, but only at his say so.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Andrea, I think that 'Front' post is starting to make sense to me, thanks!  MJ has a 'Durable Power of Attorney' representing now in his 'ghost' state.<br /><br />Everlasting, ah, theory!  Yes, it’s a possibility!<br /><br />Remember Murray's letter to his patients from TMZ, June 26, 09?<br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-jacksons-doc-quit-medical-practice/<br />
    We're told AEG -- the company that was putting on the London concerts -- put Dr. Murray on the payroll.
    <br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1365110359:
    <br />Wass vs Mesereau, interesting discussion in which Mesereau argued convincingly. If a 'battle' btwn those two will be fought during this trial i'd think that Mesereau will win.  :bowdown: <br /><br />Front's tweet is interesting indeed. "Durable power of attorney may be revoked at any time by the principal and becomes immediately invalid at time of death by said principal." ..still trying to decipher this one.<br /><br />The contract, I keep thinking of the contract and Murray's 'decision' to take the fifth. Why did Murray sing Nat King Cole's song about the little boy that doesn't believe in Santa Claus anymore, meaning his dreams/promises didn't come true. Could this mean that although there is a signed contract, AEG didn't keep to its terms and conditions, e.g. Murray should have been paid even when his patient should die. AEG (Santa) didn't fulfil promises to Murray. Still, he takes the fifth, why? Because AEG now pays Murray to 'protect' him during this trial by hiring a lawyer (he couldn't afford one, remember) and promised him to pay the 'entitled' amount +extra for taking the fifth when he's released from jail. In hoax scenario: this trial will expose the truth by showing the world proof of lies and greed by AEG, by doctors, by lawyers and by the media all motivated by money. I still believe Murray is an important key in the hoax to expose the truth. <br /><br />Truth will prevail, i'm sure!<br /><br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting theory, if I remember before singing CM says "this is important to me" ... is clearly a message and AEG could be the recipient. CM In another article also says: "If I were forced to declare finally have to say that both parties would be prejudiced by what I will discuss. Both sides could have a seismic experience because I could say would be the debacle for both parties. "<br /><br />It could also be taken as a warning  :ghsdf: