PRINCE JACKSON Face Off with Cops GUNS OUT

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]PRINCE JACKSON<br />Face Off with Cops<br />GUNS OUT[/size]<br />4/16/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0416-prince-jackson-splash-3.jpg<br /><br />Prince Jackson was fully armed yesterday during a brief standoff with the LAPD ... wearing a revealing bright green Euro-trash muscle tee that completely exposed his boyish pythons.<br /><br />The photog on scene says 16-year-old Prince -- who's only been driving a few months -- was given a warning for illegal strobe lights on the grill of his new truck.  Prince removed them and went on his way.<br /><br />It's a far cry from the boy Michael Jackson shielded for years.<br /><br />0416-prince-jackson-article-2.jpg<br /><br />But his fashion choices remain questionable.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Dumb question......when they say "GUNS OUT".....are they referring to muscles here?  I see no mention of guns......<br />it's almost like TMZ is planting search words/phrases.......totally different viewpoint if one searches just <br />"Prince Jackson Guns Out" ...... <br />*Nice truck BTW......my son loves those : )
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Nothing escapes to the dear TMZ about Michael... :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Keeping "Michael" front and center, at all times<br /><br />It's good to see everybody survived the "blackout"...welcome back Family, and thanks Souza for getting things back online.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Sending you all LOVE,  :bearhug: s and Kisses...missed you guys!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I was beginning to think I wouldn't 'see' any of you guys anymore!  My world is empty without you, babes!<br /><br />Back to the topic.  The headline made it seem like our Prince had his guns drawn ready to duel with the cops or something.  Is he gonna be startin' somethin'? 
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes they mean arms. 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Caps are 'PRINCE JACKSON GUNS OUT'!<br />He's a force to be reckoned with.  If he testifies at the trial, he's a man, not a kid.<br />MJ owned an albino python named Madonna.<br /><br />
    Wiki: Most members of this family are ambush predators, in that they typically remain motionless in a camouflaged position and then strike suddenly at passing prey.<br />Prey is killed by a process known as constriction; after an animal has been grasped to restrain it, a number of coils are hastily wrapped around it. Then, by applying and maintaining sufficient pressure to prevent it from inhaling, the prey eventually succumbs due to asphyxiation.
    <br /><br />Go Michael!<br /><br />Gwynned<br />
    I was beginning to think I wouldn't 'see' any of you guys anymore!
    <br />I know eh; I really thought this time, that it was the end...so thankful it's not!
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Sorry, I don't see anything hoax related in this article - except keeping MJ in the headlines... <br />I have to admit I really don't like this sort of "journalism", it's just the kind I avoid in my life, because of its meaningless and (life) time consuming every day issues of celebreties, that are not my business nor interesting to me... <br />Of course just my oppinion...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    With the upcoming lawsuit and the possibility that the defense will bring up the paternity of MJ's children , I would say Prince wearing a tank top, with his arms (guns) exposed, would be a great bonus, especially when one of them (paparazzi) manage to snap his noticeable "Vitiligo"on his arms....No question then about paternity..<br /><br />Just a thought  :icon_e_wink: 
  • Can this situation be staged ? Very good pics and i read the comments on TMZ....i , but one said that this SUV is a Ford Raptor and it is illegal to take this lights off....i don't know...<br />I wonder if this police uniform is real. It's a shirt...very leger , all the pics i found shoes LAPD in white TShirt under a dark blue shirt and the pants are not that baggy pants.<br />The buttons on the shirt...i don't know. Maybee here is one from california and knows it. I can't find it the time to surch longer.<br />
  • Well as long as I recall the guns have been something significant throughout this hoax, remember Joe Jackson's article showing his gun, remember Janet Jackson's gif pointing her mother with a gun which was hilarious, remember the articles talking about the "smoking gun" and so on....smiley-face-shooting.gif
  • Sorry for being late to the discussion, I'm on LA time, and it's just before 9am here.<br /><br />These past 2 weeks (the whole time the website was down) I felt the same way I did just after 6/25.  I was going on every site, everywhere, to look for any updates, any new info. about the trial, anything new out there about Michael. But the whole time feeling lost and not belonging and realizing how much this forum means to me and how important it is to be here every day reading everyone's ideas and writing my own.  <br /><br />But enough of this  mushy stuff.......and back to the topic.<br /><br />I don't have much to add to everyone's comments except this from gwynned I found very funny:<br /><br /> The headline made it seem like our Prince had his guns drawn ready to duel with the cops or something.  Is he gonna be startin' somethin'? <br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Here´s the related TMZ video to this article:<br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Pause @ 1:38. Sure looks like someone we know :)  :LolLolLolLol:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1366221298:
    <br />Pause @ 1:38. Sure looks like someone we know :)  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />yep yep  :icon_e_wink:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Did they say that person with black curly hair,  jeans, black jacket, big feet and hands, no visible face ... is a woman!  I don't think so!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366228477:
    <br />Did they say that person with black curly hair,  jeans, black jacket, big feet and hands, no visible face ... is a woman!  I don't think so!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />For me is a man !!!! :icon_razz: :icon_geek:  ( 0:08  ) 
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Can someone recall if this so called cop showed up earlier during this hoax?<br />He looks so familiar to me, but I don't know why :)<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1366218418:
    <br />Here´s the related TMZ video to this article:<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br /><br />"...Michael would be proud, or ashamed or JUST ASLEEP" ie NOT DEAD :icon_razz: :icon_geek:
  • Things i notice about the video<br /><br />Prince, the "lightman" <br /><br />the article makes me think about "Pull over boy, and get your ticket right" (Speed Demon)<br /><br />There is a trash bin on the video, like MANY other MJ video or pictures related to hoax<br /><br />anyone can read what is on the advetising ? it's seems to be for sweets, or smoothy or ice cream, i can't read...<br /><br />the anonymous person<br /><br />the legs look female, but the shape of the pants helps a lot<br />SHOES are not female, or she needs to go shopping ASAP<br />jacket looks male, or look male on her<br />she/he is taller than prince and the cop<br />hands are big, more male than female to me.<br />moves look male (hand moves, arms moves, walk...)<br /><br />It could be a woman, but many things points to a man. i tried to search for picture of such woman with Prince but didn't find. <br /><br />Now if it was MJ, i think the cop would notice ? <br />I also think if TMZ had some footage of her face, they sure wouldn't show, just to let us think it might be MJ and let us think they might be in something about the hoax, as they often do since the beginning...
  • may i add <br /><br />everybody complained about money to raise this kids and ... what a car !!!  :woohoo2:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That person they say is a woman......no way.  I am with curls and blankie : ) <br />That's a guy.....the feet, the stance everything....total guy......<br />the way he extends his hand reminds me of Michael in Ghost.  <br />Just sayin',,,,,,,,,,,,the whole look reminds me of Ghost.  : ) <br /><br />We have a wonderful member here, Michelle, who hasn't been here in a while.....<br />but I always loved, loved, loved her signature:<br /><br />35hegzo.gif<br /><br />*this is from the making of video for Ghost<br />** miss you Michelle! <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />PS>>>>Yes, that policeman does look familiar....glad it's not just me, lol  :suspect:<br /><br /><br />
  • I wanted to post some pics where we can see similarities between Michael and the person in the vid but I am not able to.<br />532226_321664377960893_2018547767_a.jpg<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Saying that 'woman' is MJ sounds like desperate wishful thinking  - and I'm not saying that -  but hell, it'd be totally, deliciously, exquisitely brazen if it was!!!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1366298838:
    <br />Saying that 'woman' is MJ sounds like desperate wishful thinking  - and I'm not saying that -  but hell, it'd be totally, deliciously, exquisitely brazen if it was!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Right.  Michael is much too cautious to do anything as foolhardy as that!  :thjajaja121:
  • on 1366298838:
    <br />Saying that 'woman' is MJ sounds like desperate wishful thinking  - and I'm not saying that -  but hell, it'd be totally, deliciously, exquisitely brazen if it was!!!<br />
    <br /><br />But... I AM desperate  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Now, hmm, already wore women clothes, already disguised as woman... so it's not that surprising if you consider what MJ already did in his life about "looking/dressing" like a woman. So i consider we have a right to consider any woman to possibly be MJ. HE started the game.