Another Newbie

NinaNina Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone! I am happy I finally made an account here. I've been watching this place for a while and like many others out there I am a believer. Ever since the ominous news broke I have been looking for clues, trying to read the signs, and I never stopped believing. Anyway, my name's Nina, I'm 22 and I'm from Switzerland. Happy to be here and looking forward to many interesting conversations!<br /><br />Love to you all!

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Welcome Nina, happy to have you here!  :icon_e_smile:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Nina and welcome. I love that after almost 4 years, we are still meeting and talking with hoax believers who are either new to the hoax or new to our forum. It's great. And I must add that your country is so very beautiful.  I have many fond memories of my best holiday ever, which was spent there.  :)
  • Hi I'm a bit new to te place to still but I'm gettin there make ur self at home:)
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1366257099:
    <br />Hi Nina and welcome. I love that after almost 4 years, we are still meeting and talking with hoax believers who are either new to the hoax or new to our forum. It's great. And I must add that your country is so very beautiful.  I have many fond memories of my best holiday ever, which was spent there.  :) <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Nina :) enjoy the forum! <br />I think it's awesome to meet all the new and long time belivers here! <br />...and RK is right about your country too - it's beautiful over there. I spent many many months at "Lago Maggiore" in summer - very relaxing :)
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hello Nina,<br />Welcome to the forum.<br /> :)
  • Hi Nina welcome to the bumpy ride  :ghsdf: