MJ's Mom Fears Debbie Rowe Will Blow Lid Off MJ Paternity

Quenchmydesire_MJQuenchmydesire_MJ Posts: 19
edited April 2013 in News
bildschirmfotojxeslobw0g.png

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    When was that in 2009?  Debbie has always said MJ was the father.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    lego4366 8 months ago<br />Debbie sarcastically said yeah right to the first question the reporter asked and then she said ''he's dead'' meaning that it is not possible for her to ''meet with the real father of michael jackson"s kids" because michael jackson is the real father and he's dead. The reporter thought that Anorld Klien ( i may have spelled his name wrong lol) was the father. (who works at the buliding debbie was leaving) :)
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    MJMedia09Returns 3 months ago<br />When Prince Michael was born in 1997, Michael said when he saw Prince come out he had a head like Randy. MJ knows Prince is his child. The LIE about some other man began in MJ's death when the leeches started thinking about all the MONEY the kids would get. There are many biracial kids that look like MJ's kids but the media wants the public to believe they all look like Barack Obama or have curly hair.
    <br /><br />I like Prince's curls!<br /><br />princecurls_zps0d3909e1.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Yet this story of paternity....  :computer-losy-smiley: :Crash:          <br /><br /><br />                      ordi-casse-20060614.gif
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    this issue of fatherhood I'm tired, I do not think Debbie into that game, it should not.  >:(
  • i don't know about anyone else here but my hubby is my best friend    :penguin: ok ok some days he is the enemy too but that doesn't last long  :thjajaja121: