Paris Jackson vows to ‘karate chop’ Dr Conrad Murray

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited April 2013 in News
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4892770/Paris-Jackson-vows-to-karate-chop-Dr-Conrad-Murray.html<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s daughter has vowed to “karate chop” convicted doctor Conrad Murray to make him appear at the family’s trial.<br /><br />Martial arts expert Paris, 15, believes his evidence is key to winning a £26 billion payout from concert promoter AEG.<br /><br />A wrongful death lawsuit claims AEG negligently hired Murray, who killed Jacko with a lethal propofol dose in 2009.<br /><br />Murray refuses to face the Los Angeles court to say if he was forced to pump the King of Pop full of drugs for shows.<br />His lawyer feels it may harm his appeal against involuntary manslaughter.<br />A source said: “Paris wants to kick Murray’s butt. She wants him to explain what pressure he was under to make Michael perform. When she gives evidence she plans to tear him apart.”<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• :suspect: is it  just me or does this sound a bit far off from the maturity we are used to seeing with this girl?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It feels too light-hearted/kidding around about the man who killed your Dad. I never would kid around about someone who caused me so terribly much pain. But this is about 'mans laughter', and she's acting in Ghosts 2, just like MJ asked her to 'learn her lines' when she was about 4.  Can't find the clip anymore.
  • HiiiiYAH!!!! Haha I'm killing myself with these articles...lol<br /><br />Wb Hach
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Paris, 15, believes his evidence is key
    <br />indeed.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Remember this is The Sun we're talking about here!