TITO JACKSON Accused of Blowing Off 200 Kids

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited April 2013 in News
[size=18pt]TITO JACKSON<br />Accused of Blowing Off<br />200 Kids<br />[/size]<br /><br />4/19/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0418-tito-jackson-this-is-it-1.jpg<br /><br />Tito Jackson crushed the hopes and dreams of 200 Detroit kids, and along the way <br />pocketed thousands of dollars for himself ... so claims a talent show promoter.<br /><br />Darrell Strickland --  the promoter who organized "Tito Jackson's 'THIS IS IT!' Talent <br />Search" -- tells TMZ he paid Tito $3,500 to judge the competition.  The event was set for <br />last weekend but Tito was a no-show ... no explanation, no nothing.<br /><br />Strickland tells us, “Over 200 kids were there expecting to see Tito and were all upset <br />about him not being there. We really promoted this event ... And now that he didn’t show <br />up, I want my money back.”<br /><br />We tried contacting Tito's people multiple times, but we've heard nothing back.<br /><br />The promoter says he plans to sue if Tito doesn't ante up.  In other words, this is it.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tito-jackson-talent-show-lawsuit-kids/#ixzz2QtqFJTTA <br />

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    To me......an article full of hoaxisms<br /><br /> :icon_rr:  :icon_mrgreen:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    how ugly is that, Tito!  >:(
  • Wow... if this is true.. Tito, that wasn't nice! Poor kids!  :'(
  • we are supposed to believe someone doesn't have rights to that title and it ain't tito  :icon_rolleyes:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Interesting date. 4/13/2013  <br />We have another 77 . Wasn't there another article about the jurors being whittled  down to 77 in the last couple of days? <br /><br />edit...<br />yep, here it is. <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23746.msg439516.html#msg439516
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just like Allgood E. claiming MJ signed a deal to perform, when he didn't, this sounds similar.<br />You can't just throw money at someone or supposedly someone connected to that person, and claim they promised to do this and this.<br />Does he have a signed contract from Tito?  Ha, sounds like Murray and AEG!<br />Tito would likely jump at the chance to be idolized by 200 kids.  So I vote the story's a crock or a money-grab.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I don't think Tito  did this....<br /><br />                                      3d-parano-sueur.gif