Life with LaToya - Psychic delivers message - Must Watch

gorjusgorjus Posts: 31
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I read an article on the internet yesterday,but i cant find it today.i wanted to post it to you guys.Im not sure if im making up my own stuff about some theories but i will explain.I will try to get the article today.<br /><br />it basically said that La toya spoke to a physic and this person told la toya that Mikes spirit is in their house in Gary,Idiana.<br />La toya states that it hurts not knowing what had happend to mike<br /><br />Could this be a clue that if Mike is in hiding that its a clue to his fans that he is in gary or that house?BUT so many people know Mikes house in Gary im sure they would see some kind of activity<br /><br />on the other hand wouldnt their house in Gary be occupied by residence so why would MJs spirit be there?wouldnt the spirit give signs its there.im sure MJ wouldnt want to scare those innocent residence :thjajaja121:<br /><br />If it is his spirit why isnt it around his kids or mom?why so isolated in their old house?maybe he missed the house,but im sure he visited before his 'death'?<br />As far as I know we all go to heaven.I am a christian and i know for sure that when i die im going to god.now if mj is really dead,why is his spirit still roaming 4 years later?he was a pure innocent man who would of reached heaven by now<br /><br />I know some of you are going to say maybe he does have a spirit that is roaming because he did not die of a natural cause,but then why isnt this discussed by the physic!!!!!!!!!!??????? :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />i watched programmes about physics: the one programmes is based on physics helping polices to find a dead persons body or something.im sure you guys watched long island medium with theresa.she talks to the dead<br /><br />so howcome this wonderful physic coulnt talk to precious mike to see if his ok wherever he is?how come his spirit did not come through and talk to la toya but they could easily track him in Gary?<br /><br />in long island medium you see theresa talking to spirits who have been killed or commited suicide.so if mike was killed howcome this physic did not talk to mike.howcome his spirits here.the spirits in long island medium come through to talk to their loved ones even if they were murdered and state they are safe and always watching them howcome mikes spirit did not do that?<br /><br />howcome a physic couldnt tell la toya what happend to mike?i thought they could see these things based on the past and future.Like i said la toya says it hurts not knowing what happend,im sure the physic could get images from mike to show what happend on 25 june 2009.unless la toya already knows :D<br /><br />im sure the physic was pretty good that la toya decided to go to her/him<br /><br />please comment and debate against me

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    With Respect Gorjus, Mike isn't dead. That is why we are on this forum.
  • gorjusgorjus Posts: 31
    Yes that's why I mentioned all those quetions.I should of been more clear---if he was really dead his spirit would of spoken to the physic that was my point sorry about that
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Please take a look at this hoaxy video exerpt from LaToya's "Life with LaToya" show <br /> http://on.aol.com/video/psychic-delivers-message-from-michael-jackson-517751991?utm_source=feedburner&amp;utm_medium=feed&amp;utm_campaign=Feed:+5min/tr01-com+(5min%2Ftr01-com)<br /><br />She has a great disguise (not very original)  :icon_lol:<br />                                                                            <br />                                                                                              760820882.jpg<br /><br />and more "Life with LaToya" here<br />http://vimeo.com/user17702120/videos<br />                                         
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If all the conversation is staged in this 'Reality' show, then the psychic especially is doing some pretty good acting. I guess it depends on what you believe about a person's spirit after death being able to communicate real thoughts and emotions.<br />Or is this a message from live MJ, that we hoaxers should move on from our investigations?<br /><br />Do you guys think it's all acting? What are your thoughts?
  • I'm not sure what to think. The psychic is a really good actor if this is all staged. <br />Why would Michael want us to "let go" and move on? Does that mean he's not coming back? I'm confused.<br /><br />At the beginning that security guy in Hayvenhurst said "Michael's spirit is still around" , I thought Michael's spirit was supposed to be in Neverland where his "ghost" was seen. I wonder if "spirits" are able to travel from one place to another.<br />...This whole reality show is probably just part of Michael's illusion. So maybe it's staged.
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />I don`t know to think about that.....it looks like acting to me from this medium..and he have no information about the person but know it`s Michael or Mickey...a very good script..<br />And to Hayvenhurst, this Majestic or what his name is, why is he living there? you see no renovation is going on and at the end he say, Michael is still here.....smirk....
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't think he's acting but it's just an opinion. I don't believe that the dead can communicate with us like that so he is wrong to me if genuine and proven wrong as Michael is alive, and if he's been asked to act then I don't understand the purpose. I was imagining if instead of La Toya it was Michael behind the "mask".  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />@MJonmind, I guess that Michael would tell us to not forget to live our lives well but he wouldn't say to give up imo.
  • their kidding right ?<br /><br /><br />edit: so is it just a sort of laziness that would prompt latoya to [size=12pt]disguise[/size] herself in this way, or could it be something else?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />It's probably good to remember that with "reality" shows there is a certain amount of scripting.<br /><br />The psychic was a good actor, sort of.  I think this showed that La Toya won't "let go" until the truth is revealed which I imagine will coincide with Michael returning.
  • I haven't been able to watch it yet, since I don't have sound on my laptop.  Very curious to watch and comment. As soon as I'm able to listen at work.
  • I just finished watching the video.  Latoya wants to bring attention to her new show....<br /><br />I don't want to criticize or speak negatively about the Jackson family...
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    HeeHEEE)) :TongueOutSmiley: spiritWho??)
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I agree with Sarahli! Look at the hand in the picture! Doesn't it look familiar????
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366668492:
    <br />I agree with Sarahli! Look at the hand in the picture! Doesn't it look familiar????<br />
    <br /><br />+1  :icon_bounce:              G_04BI%7E1.GIF
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    That's acted!<br />Acting like you are crying isn't hard at all, especially when you now how the actors are doing just that :)<br />And I can not believe a psychic connects that fast with the dead and communicate that clear.<br />Yes, there is an energy you're dealing with at that point, but commnunicate names that fast and easy is new to me :)<br /><br /><br />As fot the other points in this video:<br /><br />- She is "in disquise"<br />- (Just a random question: what's up with cats? is she allergic for them?)<br />- "His passing was an accident, but it wasn't"  / as in: it looked like an accident, but was really well planned :)<br />- "He want to be alive, as is he is alive today, but... "  huh?<br />- "This guy COULD be the real deal"  ...<br /><br />But if that isn't La toya sitting there ( as some of you above mentioned), her/his line makes sence when the psychic asks is she is like the CIA of tha family.<br />The person react with "Yes I put it all together, yes"<br /><br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    AJ Berera, celebrity psychic medium. Website :http://www.ajbarrera.com  Has a television show called From Beyond, so is quite used to cameras.  If this was real and you were LaToya and this guy said to you is death was an accident and yet it wasn't, wouldn't you ask for elaboration?  Love Michael taking the Mickey! :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Finfin and Gorjus, I merged your topics but messed up. Gorjus started the topic first but I gave it Finfin's title! Oops...
    Hey I will check out the videos tonight.thank you so much.life with la toya isn't in my country:(and I wanted to watch just for mike but thanks for posting those links!<br /><br />I think its just acting.I'm sure there are people out there who really can talk to spirits,but I don't think mike would be here in spirit.it also sounds odd for a spirit to be here four years later.its very hard for me to believe this.if you watch these programmes on tv where the physic channels a deceased person they can actually see how the person died.funny how la toya is still hurting because she doesn't know what happend to mike.then I really have no idea why she spoke to a physic!lol
    @mjonmind don't worry about it as long as you merged it so we in one group.thanks!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1366672225:
    <br />That's acted!<br />Acting like you are crying isn't hard at all, especially when you now how the actors are doing just that :)<br />And I can not believe a psychic connects that fast with the dead and communicate that clear.<br />Yes, there is an energy you're dealing with at that point, but commnunicate names that fast and easy is new to me :)<br /><br /><br />As fot the other points in this video:<br /><br />- She is "in disquise"<br />- (Just a random question: what's up with cats? is she allergic for them?)<br />- "His passing was an accident, but it wasn't"  / as in: it looked like an accident, but was really well planned :)<br />- "He want to be alive, as is he is alive today, but... "  huh?<br />- "This guy COULD be the real deal"  ...<br /><br />But if that isn't La toya sitting there ( as some of you above mentioned), her/his line makes sence when the psychic asks is she is like the CIA of tha family.<br />The person react with "Yes I put it all together, yes"<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Oh i'm sorry I forgot 2 points:<br /><br />- IF the psychic had such a strong connection with the dead MJ, you would have expect an "HEE-HEE" was much easier than a Mickey or Michael  ;D<br />- And, when the psychic sums all his points up, (Mickey / Michael + Stong energy + Drugs + Accident or not + woman in disquise  and all the other points) don't you think he could have known by then he was dealing with MJ? I think so! But that's just me..
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1366668492:
    <br />I agree with Sarahli! Look at the hand in the picture! Doesn't it look familiar????<br />
    <br /><br />Diggy, I'm not saying that it might be Michael there... just imagining him conducting such an experience.  :suspect:
  • on 1366480606:
    <br />Yes that's why I mentioned all those quetions.I should of been more clear---if he was really dead his spirit would of spoken to the physic that was my point sorry about that<br />
    <br /><br />thats providing one actually believes in that jargon...<br /><br /><br />jmo
    on 1366716901:
    <br />
    on 1366480606:
    <br />Yes that's why I mentioned all those quetions.I should of been more clear---if he was really dead his spirit would of spoken to the physic that was my point sorry about that<br />
    <br /><br />thats providing one actually believes in that jargon...<br /><br /><br />jmo<br />
    <br /><br />lol sorry about the confusion ;D<br /><br />that pic with la toya wearing the scarf,who is the other person.the finger reminds me of dave daves fingers on larry king(and they say that dave dave was mike) :)<br /><br />how does the security know mike is there?is he also a physic?(sarcasm)<br />Latoya says she wants to see a physic so she can move on with her life,so isn't life with latoya a form of moving on with her life?i mean hello you have a tv show after mikes death you did move on!jacksons think we dont pay attention to what they<br /><br />if mike is in havenyurst howcome his at the physic reading la toya mmm?<br /><br />if this guy is not acting im sure he realised that michael and drugs related to michael jackson and obviously he would of known this is someone mike knew so theres no need for a disguise or change of voice in my opinion<br /><br />"he wants to be alive today" he is dead to most of the world so maybe he wants to come out of hiding.is this guy crying or what :thjajaja121:<br /><br />"I want to believe his still here" "he wants to let you know his gone" so howcome his spirit came through if his gone?wouldnt it mean no contact with mike at all<br />if his crossed over?<br /><br />if mike was really there in spirit he would of let her know what happened to him during his 'death' so she can move on (my opinion)<br /><br />if mike was really dead im sure there would be more than enough tears to show his really gone and dearly missed.i think i cry more knowing that we cant see mike and he didnt even know me! :o
  • on 1366716292:
    <br />
    on 1366668492:
    <br /><br />Diggy, I'm not saying that it might be Michael there... just imagining him conducting such an experience.  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Right Sarahli, Diggy and you are talking about different things, I think Diggy thought that you were saying that behind the disguise of the person on the right pic with a red scarf was Michael and not Latoya but it really is, Michael is the one on the right and Latoya the one on the left and the pics are meant to just show us the similarity of their disguises, so Diggy unfortunately that hand looks like Michael's because it belongs to him and the pic is an old one, IMO.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1366753572:
    <br />
    on 1366716292:
    <br />
    on 1366668492:
    <br /><br />Diggy, I'm not saying that it might be Michael there... just imagining him conducting such an experience.  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Right Sarahli, Diggy and you are talking about different things, I think Diggy thought that you were saying that behind the disguise of the person on the right pic with a red scarf was Michael and not Latoya but it really is, Michael is the one on the right and Latoya the one on the left and the pics are meant to just show us the similarity of their disguises, so Diggy unfortunately that hand looks like Michael's because it belongs to him and the pic is an old one, IMO.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yeah, that's true. I guess we were talking about two different things. Anyway I must add that this disguise of La Toya was very funny. I've been in many countries of the Middle East and I've never seen a woman walking on the street with such a scarf on her face! ! !  :LolLolLolLol: