Prince Jackson--I'm Not Into Bonding With My Mom Right Now

edited April 2013 in News
Prince Jackson<br />I'm Not Into Bonding<br />With My Mom Right Now<br />Exclusive<br />0422-prince-jackson-debbie-rowe-getty-tmz<br />Michael Jackson's 16-year-old son Prince Jackson is clearly into girls ... but NOT the grown woman who goes by "Mom" -- aka Debbie Rowe.<br /><br />Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... although Prince's sister has developed what we're told is "an intense bond" with the woman who gave birth to her ... Prince has no curiosity or desire to develop a relationship with Rowe ... at least for now.<br /><br />We're told it's not that he has beef with Rowe ... it's that establishing a relationship with her is not on his radar.  His 15-year-old sister Paris, on the other hand, now has a passion for nurturing a relationship with Rowe, and the 2 have spent a good deal of time together in the last few months.<br /><br />Our sources say there's no conflict between Paris and Prince ... they just have different priorities.<br /><br />As for Rowe, we're told she would absolutely like to have a relationship with Prince, but -- just the way it happened with Paris -- she wants it to develop naturally ... when Prince is ready.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/23/prince-jackson-debbie-rowe-paris-jackson-michael-jackson/<br /><br />

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ speaking in the last days of intimate issues
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is TMZ's fifth article that has mention of Debbie in the last week. And now Jermaine adds his opinion at the end of this video.<br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/23/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-prince-paris-debbie-rowe-mother-video/
  • off topic. jermaine seems to have dropped some weight . doesn't look sickly though . perhaps on their frame not too much is a very good thing. :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1366809007:
    <br />off topic. jermaine seems to have dropped some weight . doesn't look sickly though . perhaps on their frame not too much is a very good thing. :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />LOL I thought the same  :thjajaja121:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366809007:
    <br />off topic. jermaine seems to have dropped some weight . doesn't look sickly though . perhaps on their frame not too much is a very good thing. :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Poor Jermaine !!! :icon_lol:        <br /><br /><br />                                        3d-mange-spaghettis-3.gif
  • Sorry guys off topic but I post it here because I don't think it's worth to open a new thread for only this:<br /><br />[size=14pt]BETHENNY FRANKEL <br />King of Pop?[/size]<br /><br />0425-bethenny-michael-jackson-sayin-2.jpg<br /><br />Here's former "Real Housewives of NYC" star Bethenny Frankel in Manhattan on Thursday (left) -- and late King of Pop Michael Jackson back in 1993 (right).<br /><br />She's a PYT.<br /><br />We're just sayin'.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/26/bethenny-frankel-michael-jackson-photo/<br /><br />I think this short TMZ article is very important because they are starting to hint that Michael could be alive and walking the streets.