MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A SECRET FLASHER

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in News
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/311220/Michael-Jackson-was-a-secret-flasher/<br /><br />WACKO Jacko was a secret flasher who used to drop his pants in front of staff<br /><br />The revelation comes from his former body-guard Michael LaPerruque.<br /><br />The 55-year-old, a retired LA police officer, was a bodyguard for Jackson and his children for 15 years.<br /><br />He said: “One day I got called into Michael’s hotel room and we were in his bedroom and he was talking about having a rash on the back of his legs.<br /><br />“He says: ‘It’s itchy... da-da-da-da.’ And while he was talking to me he just dropped his pyjama bottoms. I just stood looking at him and he’s talking about the rash on the back of his legs.”<br /><br />Jacko’s family are suing gig promoters AEG for £26billion, claiming they “mishandled” him before his death in 2009.<br /><br />They said the company was negligent in hiring doctor Conrad Murray, 60, who gave Jackson a fatal dose of anaesthetic.<br /><br />LaPerruque is one of their 97 witnesses.

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Oh Daily Star! as funny anecdote, as news ... late  :LolLolLolLol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />LOL at the title, haven't even read the article yet.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Who writes this stuff? <br />monkey-typewriter-1.jpg<br /> I especially like the line 'it's itchy.....da-da-da-da'<br />I hope this LaPerruque is a little more informative  if he gets to testify.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1366938056:
    <br />Who writes this stuff? <br />monkey-typewriter-1.jpg<br /> I especially like the line 'it's itchy.....da-da-da-da'<br />I hope this LaPerruque is a little more informative  if he gets to testify. <br />
    <br /><br />:LolLolLolLol: No kidding. Maybe it was a LaDaDa Perruque fantasy.<br /><br />The master wizard flasher....<br /><br />125i4p5.jpg<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I just stood looking at him and he’s talking about the rash on the back of his legs.”
    <br />It sounds like he wasn't able to even look away at the rash. :thjajaja121:  Poor guy...<br /><br />Mindseye, lovely MJ flash pic!!! :icon_razz:
  • One very important question, and please don't make fun of me........ What is Michael doing in that picture?<br />Don't say flashing!!!!!!
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1366991279:
    <br />One very important question, and please don't make fun of me........ What is Michael doing in that picture?<br />Don't say flashing!!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />I think he was taking his coat off just looks like he is flashing.  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • Anything and everything he did was always a picture worthy moment, he is such a natural.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Faithad777, one can also flash a smile!  I think it means to suddenly surprise, and I agree MJ's every move and look gives that little thrill!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366959749:
    <br />
    I just stood looking at him and he’s talking about the rash on the back of his legs.”
    <br />It sounds like he wasn't able to even look away at the rash. :thjajaja121:  Poor guy...<br /><br />Mindseye, lovely MJ flash pic!!! :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> ;D....but ...Wacko Jacko  :Pulling_hair: :Crash:
  • does this writer have add or what ? <br /><br />just dropped one train of thought and went write on to the next subject.  :icon_rolleyes:
  • on 1366938056:
    <br />Who writes this stuff? <br />monkey-typewriter-1.jpg<br /> I especially like the line 'it's itchy.....da-da-da-da'<br />I hope this LaPerruque is a little more informative  if he gets to testify. <br />
    <br /><br />what the hell is that in the background of the picture of mj !  the three persons with suits and fedoras  :icon_lol: strange :errrr:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And then, the man was shy or not?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1367280400:
    <br />And then, the man was shy or not?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />                                                      e_braces.gif
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    “He says: ‘It’s itchy... da-da-da-da."
    <br /><br /> :WTF:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />hilarious....da da da....surely people don't seriously take this for real.....a secret flasher ha ha ha
  • on 1367284311:
    <br />
    <br /><br /> :WTF:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />hilarious....da da da....surely people don't seriously take this for real.....a secret flasher ha ha ha<br />
    <br /><br />pictures at 11:00  :icon_e_wink: :thjajaja121:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1367363636:
    <br />
    on 1367284311:
    <br />
    <br /><br /> :WTF:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />hilarious....da da da....surely people don't seriously take this for real.....a secret flasher ha ha ha<br />
    <br /><br />pictures at 11:00  :icon_e_wink: :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />oops i think that may have come out in a way that i did not mean  :-[ i mean like was making movies, not pictures of him flashing  :-[ :icon_redface: