tigerbelieve videos

karine jellykarine jelly Posts: 48
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Some nice reminders!  Thanks Karine jelly!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    karine jelly thanks, indeed, everything says MJ lives, blessings  :)
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Can't see the video..private
  • Choc & Boum !!!  :moonwalk_:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Until Hoaxbook is back up, please put all the tigerbelieve videos in this one thread, there is no need for a new topic with every video.  Thanks!  :icon_e_smile:
  • oh sorry, i don't know <3
  • :-\ no hoaxbook doesn't work, where i can put the video, please <br />help me, help me please and sorry for my english <3
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Right here in this existing thread @Karine. Just post any other new Tiger Believe video here.  :-*
  • :penguin: thank you i understand lol <3 <3 big kiss for you
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing  karine jelly  :bearhug:...Great videos!!!  :icon_bounce:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    After this video, I'm convinced that Wade Robson and AEG are in the hoax and working together with MJ to clear his name and restore his kingly status!
  • on 1368682173:
    <br />After this video, I'm convinced that Wade Robson and AEG are in the hoax and working together with MJ to clear his name and restore his kingly status!<br />
    <br /><br />That's what I was thinking too but what if TPTB/ILLuminati or the so called bad guys have an agenda to defeat Michael and they are playing with numerology copying Michael's pattern?  although I see it very unlikely due to "we the beLIEvers" are not a big community and we shouldn't be their target.
  • I do not think wade robson is in hoax<br />he wanted to be part of the cake but the estate has decided otherwise<br />he (wade) wants revenge<br />by cons as we all know michael will restore his kingly status<br />and<br />especially his innocence
  • :michael-jackson:
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    Great video, thanks for sharing Karine jelly!  :bearhug:
    Thanks  karine jelly for sharing  :bearhug:
    Wowwww... great vid !!! Thanks for sharing  karine jelly !!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Happy Hoax anniversary !!!  :moonwalk_: :bearhug: