Michael Jackson as a character theory

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1367829981:
    <br />Sorry, I don't get it! You guys think MJ did not suffer from any disease and that he was just pretending to be a drug addict? But why? Yo serve the hoax that was planned 20 years ago?<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe.<br /><br />Or maybe just for sympathy.<br /><br />Or maybe for sensationalism.<br /><br />But I tend to think as you suggested. Yes, to serve the hoax, and planning started 20+ years ago.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1367829981:
    <br />[size=24pt]Sorry, I don't get it! You guys think MJ did not suffer from any disease[/size] and that he was just pretending to be a drug addict? But why? Yo serve the hoax that was planned 20 years ago?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />i don't know about anyone else here but i think it is possible he just found a way to use it to his advantage.  :penguin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1367957371:
    <br />
    on 1367829981:
    <br />[size=24pt]Sorry, I don't get it! You guys think MJ did not suffer from any disease[/size] and that he was just pretending to be a drug addict? But why? Yo serve the hoax that was planned 20 years ago?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />i don't know about anyone else here but i think it is possible he just found a way to use it to his advantage.  :penguin:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />And did well !!!  :moonwalk_:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    OMG! I don't believe MJ fooled the whole world for more than 20 years, starting with the pepsi accident!!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I do. Starting with the Pepsi incident.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aug 29, 1958--9282 days--Pepsi fire--9282 days--June 25, 2009<br />                      21=777                      21=777<br />                  from God, illuminati, coindidence or MJ<br />                              MJ! (or God and MJ)<br /><br />Here's Bec's page on that, hope you don't mind.<br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/tag/9282-days/<br /><br />
  • on 1367975465:
    <br />OMG! I don't believe MJ fooled the whole world for more than 20 years, starting with the pepsi accident!!!<br />
    <br /><br />This to me was the start of the show. He went beyond fooling the world. He has captivated the world and created a generation of people who need to love or hate on Jackson. I believe for hoax purposes and started planning 20 yrs ago, by creating his duality in preparation of the hoax. I also think it plays a strategic role. My mum who is 60 likes MJ. I am 32 and adore MJ. My daughter is 3 and a half and loves MJ. I don't brain wash her with MJ, as I try to let her make her own opinion and explore taste in music. I kid you not, verbatim, my lil girl, asked me, "Mum is Michael Jackson nice or yucky? Mum is Michael Jackson a boy or a girl? Mum is Michael Jackson sick?" THAT really hit home to me and spoke volumes! To hear a kid who has been on the planet for a mere 3.5 years say that, blew me away! Out of the mouth of babes! Besides glorious hoax purposes for duality (And enticing ppl to either, love, hate or judge him) MJ has created such an intriguing ambiguous character who keeps evolving and staying at the height of innovation enertainment wise, that generation after generation of people can NOT resisit to be fascinated with him, whether they worship, love, hate or judge him.<br /><br />Back to death hoax purposes though. If he has been planning to fake death from bad era, (which I believe he has) then logic says that it would be in his best interests to be duplistic, create facades about his health, mental health, finances, character etc in order to pull off a fake death. The 25 years of lies, theatrics, PR stunts sets the mood or back drop to the hoax. If he didnt create these illusions, perhaps the death hoax wouldnt be as successful. Wheelchair 6 mths before death is a perfect example, of why the hoax is believable to gen public.<br /><br />And, yes, I too believe pepsi was the start!  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    on 1367845549:
    <br />And while we're on the subject of 'playing the victim', how about pyjama day in court 2005?  You're not telling me someone from his camp would not have ensured he got some trousers on no matter how late for the court deadline they were!  No, that was surely MJ's idea!<br />
    <br /><br />Could not agree with you more! Deliberate. The by product of pity was planned to!<br /><br />
    on 1367829981:
    <br />You guys think MJ did not suffer from any disease and that he was just pretending to be a drug addict?
    <br /><br />Drug addicts are not capable of pulling off what Michael has. Not a judgement, they just can't because of their altered state and dependancy. 100% I believe he was pretending! Thats also why the Jacksons talk about it. If there were a REAL issue, they would be all hush hush and "no comment" ing. Not stripping his dignity by talking about family interventions. This was a definite facade.<br /><br />All a facade. I bet that even people close to him don't know the real MJ. Not even family.<br /><br />He is a walking contradiction!
  • If you really believe in this, that nothing happened to him, that all was his plan.... then i guess he really is a master about communication.<br /><br />But honestly, i don't think so. And i'm not being mean about Michael's ability to do things. Just i don't think everything in life is a plan or part of a greater plan. No way.<br /><br />This post was just to bring you all back on Earth, a little. <br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1368384823:
    <br />If you really believe in this, that nothing happened to him, that all was his plan.... then i guess he really is a master about communication.<br /><br />But honestly, i don't think so. And i'm not being mean about Michael's ability to do things. Just i don't think everything in life is a plan or part of a greater plan. No way.<br /><br />This post was just to bring you all back on Earth, a little.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you. This is just too much. Making a fool and a clown of yourself just for a hoax?! To cheat on his fans for years? I tend to go back in time and might assign his confusing behaviour over the years to monarch programming. I even think he himself could have been a victim of sexual abuse, and thereby developed DID (Dissociative identity disorder). As he said in the Schmuley tapes:  "I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way." I know Michael denied it (the abuse) but there are several accounts that describe otherwise. He also said he had just two nosejobs (as far as he could remember....that's telling, right?).<br />I know Michael is capable to do the unthinkable. But to say his life was just for the hoax....That doesn't feel right to me.
  • bonnie2013bonnie2013 Posts: 91
    on 1368398547:
    <br />
    on 1368384823:
    <br />If you really believe in this, that nothing happened to him, that all was his plan.... then i guess he really is a master about communication.<br /><br />But honestly, i don't think so. And i'm not being mean about Michael's ability to do things. Just i don't think everything in life is a plan or part of a greater plan. No way.<br /><br />This post was just to bring you all back on Earth, a little.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you. This is just too much. Making a fool and a clown of yourself just for a hoax?! To cheat on his fans for years? I tend to go back in time and might assign his confusing behaviour over the years to monarch programming. I even think he himself could have been a victim of sexual abuse, and thereby developed DID (Dissociative identity disorder). As he said in the Schmuley tapes:  "I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way." I know Michael denied it (the abuse) but there are several accounts that describe otherwise. He also said he had just two nosejobs (as far as he could remember....that's telling, right?).<br />I know Michael is capable to do the unthinkable. But to say his life was just for the hoax....That doesn't feel right to me.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed
    on 1368398547:
    <br />
    on 1368384823:
    <br /><br />I agree with you. This is just too much. Making a fool and a clown of yourself just for a hoax?! To cheat on his fans for years? I tend to go back in time and might assign his confusing behaviour over the years to monarch programming. I even think he himself could have been a victim of sexual abuse, and thereby developed DID (Dissociative identity disorder). As he said in the Schmuley tapes:  "I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way." I know Michael denied it (the abuse) but there are several accounts that describe otherwise. [size=18pt]He also said he had just two nosejobs (as far as he could remember....that's telling, right?).[/size]<br />I know Michael is capable to do the unthinkable. But to say his life was just for the hoax....That doesn't feel right to me.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt] ::gee i don't know if mark lester can forget he donated sperm to the king of pop , then the king of pop ought to be able to forget a nose job or two  :thjajaja121:[/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1368398547:
    <br />
    on 1368384823:
    <br /><br />I agree with you. This is just too much. Making a fool and a clown of yourself just for a hoax?! To cheat on his fans for years? I tend to go back in time and might assign his confusing behaviour over the years to monarch programming. I even think he himself could have been a victim of sexual abuse, and thereby developed DID (Dissociative identity disorder). As he said in the Schmuley tapes:  "I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way." I know Michael denied it (the abuse) but there are several accounts that describe otherwise. He also said he had just two nosejobs (as far as he could remember....that's telling, right?).<br />I know Michael is capable to do the unthinkable. But to say his life was just for the hoax....That doesn't feel right to me.<br />
    <br />The whole problem is: that what you're saying is very likely true, yet at the same time there are other layers or factors making MJ's the puppetmaster as well.  There are always these paradoxes of truth going on at the same time in Michael's life, that can drive us crazy.
    on 1368413852:
    <br />
    on 1368398547:
    <br />
    on 1368384823:
    <br /><br />I agree with you. This is just too much. Making a fool and a clown of yourself just for a hoax?! To cheat on his fans for years? I tend to go back in time and might assign his confusing behaviour over the years to monarch programming. I even think he himself could have been a victim of sexual abuse, and thereby developed DID (Dissociative identity disorder). As he said in the Schmuley tapes:  "I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way." I know Michael denied it (the abuse) but there are several accounts that describe otherwise. [size=18pt]He also said he had just two nosejobs (as far as he could remember....that's telling, right?).[/size]<br />I know Michael is capable to do the unthinkable. But to say his life was just for the hoax....That doesn't feel right to me.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt] ::gee i don't know if mark lester can forget he donated sperm to the king of pop , then the king of pop ought to be able to forget a nose job or two  :thjajaja121:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Mark Lester surely didn't forget he donated sperm. He already claimed he could be Paris' dad (after he donated sperm) way back in august 2009:<br /> <br />'Mr Lester, 51, was a close friend of the late pop superstar. He is godfather to Paris, 11, and Jackson's two other children, 12-year-old Prince, and Prince Michael II, the seven-year-old nicknamed Blanket.<br />He claimed over the weekend that he had donated sperm to Jackson and was willing to take a paternity test to find out the truth.<br />But Brian Oxman, the Jackson family's lawyer, said he was confident the King of Pop was Paris' father.<br />“The thing I always heard from Michael was that Michael was the father of these children, and I believe Michael," he said on GMTV from Los Angeles.<br />Lester, who starred in 1960s musical Oliver!, said he donated sperm to the King of Pop 13 years ago.'<br /><br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6002778/Michael-Jackson-lawyer-rejects-Mark-Lester-claims-he-is-Paris-father.html
    on 1368418366:
    <br />
    on 1368398547:
    <br />
    on 1368384823:
    <br />The whole problem is: that what you're saying is very likely true, yet at the same time there are other layers or factors making MJ's the puppetmaster as well.  There are always these paradoxes of truth going on at the same time in Michael's life, that can drive us crazy.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you on that, the whole thing is just not black nor white, there is a huge twighlight zone in the middle. But I just don't think, for example, he went to court in pyjamas just to manipulate and to be a puppetmaster. This was serious business, and I don't think he would pull such a 'prank' before the eyes of the world on such a delicate occasion: the trial was about being a childmolester or not (whether the whole trial was real or not). I think it was a very, very degrading experience for him and NOT comparable to wheelchair-day. THAT day served a smokescreen for his upcoming, yet not announced This is It concerts. Not about being a criminal or not.<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^^ and isn't that just the problem, or maybe the purpose, with 'crying wolf'?  Your 'audience' ends up questioning or disbelieving every thing you say or do!  MJ said he was misunderstood, but he didn't exactly make it easy did he?!
    on 1368433530:
    <br />^^^ and isn't that just the problem, or maybe the purpose, with 'crying wolf'?  Your 'audience' ends up questioning or disbelieving every thing you say or do!  MJ said he was misunderstood, but he didn't exactly make it easy did he?!<br />
    <br /><br />If you look deep in your heart, would that be something that makes a human being happy? To fool everybody for years, to go for the eyes of the world through such humiliating experiences?  If so, then I can understand that he found himself the loneliest man on the planet. But, in my eyes, then that was just by his own doing. And that's NOT Michael (to me). You see, for me there is a huge difference in being a great prankster or being a huge liar and manipulator. Heck, if I hadn't been on this forum for four years and learned so many things about him, I might believe Wade Robson right now! Is that what Michael would have wanted? If we are going to believe that everything he said could be a lie, then his denial about the accussations could be a lie too.
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    No one in this hoax, in my opinion, is believing blindly anything except that Michael is alive, and even that's based on facts. This forum was to give room for discussion, doesn't mean we believe it. Some news article might show up which might prove our theories wrong or right. We can never be sure about anything in this hoax and that's the exact purpose (of notmaking information available for everyone to see until everything is over. I firmly believe this.}<br />There are certain events in Michael's life that undeniably fit into this hoax.  For example, the video Liberian Girl. or the 1998 signature he did in 1988. or even the pepsi accident. we don't know anything at this moment whether he did them on the future hoax project or made those past events a basis for the hoax.<br /><br />Coming to MJ's child molestation Cases. the FBI released 333 pages saying MJ is innocent. How can you think that MJ's denial about the accusations could be a lie?<br /><br />Everything in this hoax for us believers is a guessing game and there's actually no point in thinking a certain way. <br />that's what I learned from this hoax.
    on 1368438004:
    <br />No one in this hoax, in my opinion, is believing blindly anything except that Michael is alive, and even that's based on facts. This forum was to give room for discussion, doesn't mean we believe it. Some news article might show up which might prove our theories wrong or right. We can never be sure about anything in this hoax and that's the exact purpose (of notmaking information available for everyone to see until everything is over. I firmly believe this.}<br />There are certain events in Michael's life that undeniably fit into this hoax.  For example, the video Liberian Girl. or the 1998 signature he did in 1988. or even the pepsi accident. we don't know anything at this moment whether he did them on the future hoax project or made those past events a basis for the hoax.<br /><br />Coming to MJ's child molestation Cases. the FBI released 333 pages saying MJ is innocent. How can you think that MJ's denial about the accusations could be a lie?<br /><br />Everything in this hoax for us believers is a guessing game and there's actually no point in thinking a certain way. <br />that's what I learned from this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />My post was an answer to Curls post, in which I was trying to explain that if you lie half of the times, people (in general) have a harder time to believe you when you are telling the truth. That's what my mother taught me and that's what I'm teaching my children. I also said, in my opinion, that is NOT the case with Michael. In this thread were many posts from members who felt the last part of his life was leading up to the hoax, starting with the pepsi-accident. If they feel so, it's their good right, I just don't agree with that. Michael was a prankster and even a manipulator at some points, but not a straight out liar. And I also feel that the pepsi-accident was what it was: an accident. As is the trial, and pyama-day. Not hoaxy, but real. Pepsi-accident might have formed a 'start', but was real, otherwise he would't have sued pepsi and obtained a large amount which he used for the Michael Jackson Burn Center.<br /><br />Quote Curls: your 'audience' is questioning or disbelieving everything you say or do<br /><br />I (and we) don't believe he is guilty, or lied about that, because of what I (we) have learned. What about the other 90 % of the 'audience' that believed the tabloids or couldn't care less now he is 'dead'?
  • i don't think MJ has been hoaxing his life to prepare his hoaxed death.<br />Now i can surely believe he pulled a plan so that the hoax and everything that happened before could seem like a staged situation. When things happen in your life, you can try to forget about them, which MJ CAN'T, just because he is the most famous guy around ! There will always be someone to remember about what happened before. The only way out is to go forward, finding a way to deal with it. <br />Saying it's part of the plan could be the choice he made to get out of all this. And if it works, i'll be pretty proud of such a move. <br /><br />Now i don't believe he faked drug addiction or child molesting trial or anything that happened to him.<br /><br />I agree there is always several ways to explain things. And I believe we might be given informations that lead us to see it from a side that fits with whatb MJ wish us to see.<br /><br />If that can help with his image, i'm fine with it. Just i don't buy it. I don't need this to love him anyway.
    on 1368442833:
    <br />
    on 1368438004:
    <br />No one in this hoax, in my opinion, is believing blindly anything except that Michael is alive, and even that's based on facts. This forum was to give room for discussion, doesn't mean we believe it. Some news article might show up which might prove our theories wrong or right. We can never be sure about anything in this hoax and that's the exact purpose (of notmaking information available for everyone to see until everything is over. I firmly believe this.}<br />There are certain events in Michael's life that undeniably fit into this hoax.  For example, the video Liberian Girl. or the 1998 signature he did in 1988. or even the pepsi accident. we don't know anything at this moment whether he did them on the future hoax project or made those past events a basis for the hoax.<br /><br />Coming to MJ's child molestation Cases. the FBI released 333 pages saying MJ is innocent. How can you think that MJ's denial about the accusations could be a lie?<br /><br />Everything in this hoax for us believers is a guessing game and there's actually no point in thinking a certain way. <br />that's what I learned from this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />My post was an answer to Curls post, in which I was trying to explain that if you lie half of the times, people (in general) have a harder time to believe you when you are telling the truth. That's what my mother taught me and that's what I'm teaching my children. I also said, in my opinion, that is NOT the case with Michael. In this thread were many posts from members who felt the last part of his life was leading up to the hoax, starting with the pepsi-accident. If they feel so, it's their good right, I just don't agree with that. Michael was a prankster and even a manipulator at some points, but not a straight out liar. And I also feel that the pepsi-accident was what it was: an accident. As is the trial, and pyama-day. Not hoaxy, but real. Pepsi-accident might have formed a 'start', but was real, otherwise he would't have [size=18pt]sued pepsi[/size] and obtained a large amount which he used for the Michael Jackson Burn Center.<br /><br />Quote Curls: your 'audience' is questioning or disbelieving everything you say or do<br /><br />I (and we) don't believe he is guilty, or lied about that, because of what I (we) have learned. What about the other 90 % of the 'audience' that believed the tabloids or couldn't care less now he is 'dead'?<br />
    <br /><br />someone would need to confirm this but i think i read the other day that he didn't sue pepsi but asked them to build the ( i think it was a children's) burn wing in his name at the burn center or something like that.  which kinda makes me go hummm :suspect:40 billion dollars ????? how much would it take to build a childrens hospital ??  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
    on 1368447128:
    <br />
    on 1368442833:
    <br />
    on 1368438004:
    <br /><br />My post was an answer to Curls post, in which I was trying to explain that if you lie half of the times, people (in general) have a harder time to believe you when you are telling the truth. That's what my mother taught me and that's what I'm teaching my children. I also said, in my opinion, that is NOT the case with Michael. In this thread were many posts from members who felt the last part of his life was leading up to the hoax, starting with the pepsi-accident. If they feel so, it's their good right, I just don't agree with that. Michael was a prankster and even a manipulator at some points, but not a straight out liar. And I also feel that the pepsi-accident was what it was: an accident. As is the trial, and pyama-day. Not hoaxy, but real. Pepsi-accident might have formed a 'start', but was real, otherwise he would't have [size=18pt]sued pepsi[/size] and obtained a large amount which he used for the Michael Jackson Burn Center.<br /><br />Quote Curls: your 'audience' is questioning or disbelieving everything you say or do<br /><br />I (and we) don't believe he is guilty, or lied about that, because of what I (we) have learned. What about the other 90 % of the 'audience' that believed the tabloids or couldn't care less now he is 'dead'?<br />
    <br /><br />someone would need to confirm this but i think i read the other day that he didn't sue pepsi but asked them to build the ( i think it was a children's) burn wing in his name at the burn center or something like that.  which kinda makes me go hummm :suspect:40 billion dollars ????? how much would it take to build a childrens hospital ??  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br /><br />In 1984, while filming a Pepsi Cola commercial, Jackson suffered second degree burns to his scalp after pyrotechnics accidentally set his hair on fire. PepsiCo settled a lawsuit out of court, and Jackson gave his $1.5 million settlement to the "Michael Jackson Burn Center" which was a piece of new technology to help people with severe burns.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heal_the_World_Foundation<br /><br />
    on 1368447634:
    <br />
    on 1368447128:
    <br />
    on 1368442833:
    <br />
    on 1368438004:
    <br /><br />someone would need to confirm this but i think i read the other day that he didn't sue pepsi but asked them to build the ( i think it was a children's) burn wing in his name at the burn center or something like that.  which kinda makes me go hummm :suspect:40 billion dollars ????? how much would it take to build a childrens hospital ??  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br /><br />In 1984, while filming a Pepsi Cola commercial, Jackson suffered second degree burns to his scalp after pyrotechnics accidentally set his hair on fire. PepsiCo settled a lawsuit out of court, and Jackson gave his $1.5 million settlement to the "Michael Jackson Burn Center" which was a piece of new technology to help people with severe burns.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heal_the_World_Foundation<br />
    <br /><br />ahh well maybe i misread or maybe what i saw actually said something different ( would that really be a surprise ?  :icon_lol:) . if i run across it again i will bring it. i think there was a piece on .net that said mark l. forgot about the donation thing. again i could be wrong or if i see it again i will bring it.  :LolLolLolLol:either i am crazy or this whole messed up thing is .  :michael-jackson:
    We don't know a 'thing' about Michael's life and what goes on in his mind. I'm not saying there aren't moments in his life where he was vulnerable. But I can't see him as an emotional wreck doing drugs the way doctors tell him. In Michael's case we can never be sure that events in his life took place in a definite manner.<br /><br />The Pepsi accident has been discussed before in this forum and I was NOT READY to accept that Michael could have faked it. But who am i to judge? How do I even know or how can i be so sure just because there is a certain impression of Michael in my mind and that he will act in that particular way only. That would mean he shouldn't be faking his death because the Michael I previously knew was 'painfully sensitive and honest' to ever do such a thing. If Michael can fake his death, he can do anything else.<br />Anything can happen, and nothing is impossible.<br /><br /><br />@Suspicious I think the i read the same on this very forum.
    Anyways, Everyone has their own right to believe what they want. whatever convinces them most.
    on 1368436469:
    <br />
    on 1368433530:
    <br />^^^ and isn't that just the problem, or maybe the purpose, with 'crying wolf'?  Your 'audience' ends up questioning or disbelieving every thing you say or do!  MJ said he was misunderstood, but he didn't exactly make it easy did he?!<br />
    <br /><br />If you look deep in your heart, would that be something that makes a human being happy? To fool everybody for years, to go for the eyes of the world through such humiliating experiences?  If so, then I can understand that he found himself the loneliest man on the planet. But, in my eyes, then that was just by his own doing. And that's NOT Michael (to me). You see, for me there is a huge difference in being a great prankster or being a huge liar and manipulator. Heck, if I hadn't been on this forum for four years and learned so many things about him, I might believe Wade Robson right now! Is that what Michael would have wanted? If we are going to believe that everything he said could be a lie, then his denial about the accussations could be a lie too.<br />
    <br /><br />great post  :th_bravo: