Tom Mesereau interview on TMZ regarding Wade Robson's new allegations..

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hey, this doesn't sound like a professional lawyer talking - he's guessing and speculating, bringing up exactly the same points that dozens of regular members are currrently doing on assorted MJ forums!  Or he's acting!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well it is a fact that Putnam said things were going to get ugly, and that WR did this in the middle of a trial that could cost AEG billions.<br />When TMZ says that WR only changed his mind, AFTER going for 'therapy' and seeing a psychologist, I'm surprised that TM or Harvey don't mention that Repressed Memory is a very controversial form of therapy that may be actually a form of brainwashing or creating false memories. The fact that they don't, tells me that this is indeed like you say Curls, acting to some degree. We have to "wait for it", all in due process.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Does anyone see the same butterflies on the closet behind mr. Mesereau? <br />At first sight it looks like a flower, but look closer.. I'm seeing butterflies.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1369039831:
    <br />Hey, this doesn't sound like a professional lawyer talking - he's guessing and speculating, bringing up exactly the same points that dozens of regular members are currrently doing on assorted MJ forums!  Or he's acting!<br />
    <br /><br />Tom is a great Hoax men!!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink: