JERMAINE JACKSON SHOCKED Over Nephew's Molestation Claims

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />SHOCKED Over Nephew's<br />Molestation Claims[/size]<br />5/16/2013 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />051613-jermaine-jackson-launch-1.jpg<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson couldn't BELIEVE it when he heard his nephew Taj's claims that a family member had molested him as a child -- telling TMZ, "I've never heard that. I've never ever heard that."<br /><br />As we reported, Taj Jackson -- one of Tito's sons -- made the announcement on Twitter today, claiming an uncle on his mother's side of the family sexually abused him as a child ... and Michael Jackson counseled him through the trauma.<br /><br />Taj says he made the announcement in an attempt to discredit Wade Robson's abuse allegations against MJ, claiming, "That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor."<br /><br />Taj added, MJ "was a support system for me and my mom" during the abuse ordeal.<br /><br />Taj believes Wade is making up stories about MJ in order to score a payday from the Jackson estate.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    well with the (cough choke) reporter neglecting to mention that it was someone on his moms(dee dee ) side of the family , left it wide open for him to think they were accusing a jackson. i ask again though didn't he and this brown person imply at some point , i guess in a book that something  had happened between one of titos boys and michael?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    This is starting to look like a food fight....and TMZ is fanning the flames!  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />.....mean while back at the AEG trial.....  :judge-smiley: