WADE ROBSON I Hope to Inspire OTHER Molestation Victims to Come Forward

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]WADE ROBSON<br />I Hope to Inspire OTHER Molestation Victims to <br />Come Forward[/size]<br />5/17/2013 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />SEE VIDEO<br /><br />Wade Robson says he feels LIBERATED after opening up about the alleged sex abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson on national TV ... and says he hopes he inspires other people to "speak their truth."<br /><br />Robson had just landed at LAX yesterday after his big tell-all interview with Matt Lauer on the "Today" show -- and said he has no regrets about going public with his MJ accusations. <br /><br />While Wade's story is under fire -- considering he so vehemently DEFENDED Michael during the 2005 molestation trial -- the dance choreographer says he hopes his decision to come forward will be viewed as inspirational. <br /><br />"If my coming forward and speaking the truth can help, honestly, one [person] to gain courage to speak their truth and begin the healing process then that would really be more than I could ask."<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Wade is going after the Michael Jackson Estate in court, claiming MJ sexually abused him as a child. Wade said he waited so long to take action because he didn't realize he was being abused until recently.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well I would think this was designed to bait Jordy but if 2005 didn't then I'm not real sure why this would... except that he's ~8 years older now.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    ... and says he hopes he inspires other people to "speak their truth."
    <br /><br />bec:<br />
    Well I would think this was designed to bait Jordy but if 2005 didn't then I'm not real sure why this would... except that he's ~8 years older now.
    <br /><br /><br />That line in the TMZ article could mean that it's time for the past accusers to finally come clean about lying.<br /><br />The difference with Jordy now is his dad isn't around to stop him.  <br /><br />
    Good point Andrea, thanks.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Wade said he waited so long to take action because he didn't realize he was being abused until recently.
    <br /><br />I'm no doubt way off with this, but the last line brought to mind the probable reaction of  fans who have truly grieved and / or fought for MJ.  The day the penny finally drops and the realization that  this is all hoaxed, will they view it as being abused by Michael? emotional abuse ? 
    <br />I think Jordan has wanted to fess up.  He had a violent confrontation with his dad in the summer of 2005, after the trial.  I think it's likely he wanted to take the stand but was stopped by his dad who didn't want the truth coming out.  Plus, there were reports (although hard to find) in the summer of '09 that Jordan admitted it was all lies.  Katherine has gone on record more than once saying that Jordan admitted the allegations weren't true.
    on 1369238284:
    <br />
    Wade said he waited so long to take action because he didn't realize he was being abused until recently.
    <br /><br />I'm no doubt way off with this, but the last line brought to mind the probable reaction of  fans who have truly grieved and / or fought for MJ.  The day the penny finally drops and the realization that  this is all hoaxed, will they view it as being abused by Michael? emotional abuse ?  <br />
    <br /><br />Maybe. But I have a feeling that he doesn't care.<br /><br />
    on 1369238980:
    <br /> I think Jordan has wanted to fess up.  He had a violent confrontation with his dad in the summer of 2005, after the trial.  I think it's likely he wanted to take the stand but was stopped by his dad who didn't want the truth coming out.  Plus, there were reports (although hard to find) in the summer of '09 that Jordan admitted it was all lies.  Katherine has gone on record more than once saying that Jordan admitted the allegations weren't true.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes but there exists no proof on record that any of that is true.
    <br />True bec, it's pure speculation on my part that the fight was about Jordan not appearing at the trial.<br /><br />The last time that I remember Katherine saying that Jordan admitted it was all lies was on Piers Morgan last year. 
  • I had made a decision when the first news of an interview with Robson recently came out regarding his ''announcement''...that I was not even going to give him his few minutes of fame. When you open the lid of a trash can, you don't get the aroma of pure, beautiful flowers...you get a waft of garbage.  :TongueOutSmiley:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Wade said he waited so long to take action because he didn't realize he was being abused until recently.<br /><br />For me this is paradoxical.... ::)<br /><br /><br />
    on 1369239273:
    <br />
    on 1369238284:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I'm no doubt way off with this, but the last line brought to mind the probable reaction of  fans who have truly grieved and / or fought for MJ.  The day the penny finally drops and the realization that  this is all hoaxed, will they view it as being abused by Michael? emotional abuse ?  <br />
    <br /><br />Maybe. But I have a feeling that he doesn't care.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I wanted to elaborate on this.<br /><br />I think he does care he I think he just sees past all that to the bigger picture (because he can). I think he feels that his fans (and the public) will be so incredibly entertained by the entire production once it's all over n the dust settles, that it will more then make up for the emotional pain they went [are going] through before the reveal. In the end it will seem worth it for what they (we) got out of the experience aka it was worth the price of admission (Barnum).
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There may be hope for Jordie since his dad's out of the picture. Here's part of Back's 'Of a theory or vision':<br />
    Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!<br /><br />Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things. <br /><br /><br />Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins. <br />Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins. <br />Two different Kings, with different Reigns.<br />And The End result shall be the same.<br /><br />JUSTICE........For it is already written!<br /><br />And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!<br /><br />“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.
    <br /><br /><br />But unlikely for Gavin if this is true: (I posted this before)<br />
    From vindicatemj:<br />"well i was on the internet talking to one of my friends from mcintosh high school when i brought up MJ and she started to break down because she was gavin’s ex gf she told me how he went around bragging how he accused michael of molesting him and everyone thought he was soo cool he even slipped up and said the story was made up so the girl actually went around the school and told everybody when she caught him cheating on her but anyways gavin goes to this gym it was in peachtree city (it still is) but they moved to a new location he likes boxing and MMA (mixed martial arts) and trains at a gym called LA boxing. he used to go to georgia military college but he transferred to Georgia State he has to be pursuing a major in business he goes by anton jackson (jackson is his step father’s last name), david jackson, anton arvizo or gavin arvizo. his brother goes by starr jackson or starr arvizo"
    <br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/ca/node/990646
  • on 1369285171:
    <br /><br />But unlikely for Gavin if this is true: (I posted this before)<br />
    From vindicatemj:<br />"well i was on the internet talking to one of my friends from mcintosh high school when i brought up MJ and she started to break down because she was gavin’s ex gf she told me how he went around bragging how he accused michael of molesting him and everyone thought he was soo cool he even slipped up and said the story was made up so the girl actually went around the school and told everybody when she caught him cheating on her but anyways gavin goes to this gym it was in peachtree city (it still is) but they moved to a new location he likes boxing and MMA (mixed martial arts) and trains at a gym called LA boxing. he used to go to georgia military college but he transferred to Georgia State he has to be pursuing a major in business he goes by anton jackson (jackson is his step father’s last name), david jackson, anton arvizo or gavin arvizo. his brother goes by starr jackson or starr arvizo"
    <br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/ca/node/990646<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]MISERABLE !![/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1369311621:
    <br />
    on 1369285171:
    <br /><br />But unlikely for Gavin if this is true: (I posted this before)<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/ca/node/990646<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]MISERABLE !![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Great sweet !!!!  :th_bravo: