MICHAEL JACKSON/WADE ROBSON YOU BE THE JUDGE

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON/WADE ROBSON<br />YOU BE THE JUDGE[/size]<br />5/18/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0517-wade-robson-michael-jackson-2.jpg<br /><br />Wade Robson now insists Michael Jackson molested him, although lots of people think he's lying through his teeth.  So we gotta ask ...<br /><br />Wade Robson<br />Big fat liar  73%<br />Truthful  27%<br />Total Votes: 248,407<br /><br />Michael Jackson -- pedophile?<br />No 74%<br />Yes 26%<br />Total Votes: 381,114<br /><br />Wade should have his day in court<br />Yes 51%<br />No 49%<br />Total Votes: 137,069<br /><br />Repressed memory<br />BS 70%<br />Legit 30%<br />Total Votes: 132,974<br /><br />Wade's motives<br />Money 85%<br />Justice 15%<br />Total Votes: 138,875<br /><br />My memory of MJ<br />Great talent 60%<br />Child molester 40%<br />Total Votes: 139,747<br /><br />If Michael had lived ...<br />Total vindication 50%<br />Prisoner #321487 50%<br />Total Votes: 131,454<br /><br />More demons<br />Michael 86%<br />Elvis 14%<br />Total Votes: 130,513<br /><br />More demons<br />Michael 69%<br />Whitney 31%<br />Total Votes: 130,282

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Wow Souza thanks for sharing I was voting and by then this caught my eye: <br /><br />If Michael had lived ...<br />Total vindication 50%<br />Prisoner #321487 50% = 3+2+1+4+8+7 = 25 = 7  :icon_lol:<br />Total Votes: 131,454
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Done.....  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Trial by "public opinion"  :judge-smiley:<br /><br />That's ironic in more ways than I can count! <br /><br /><br />Thanks Harvey  :icon_e_wink:
  • <br /><br /><br />More demons<br />Michael 86%<br />Elvis 14%<br />Total Votes: 130,513<br /><br />actually Elvis had just as many demons as Michael, but back than it was easier to hide them. Unlike Michael Elvis actually did have a thing for the under age girls... :elvis-1405:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well there was the slightly under age girl from France that followed MJ around and eventually went to Neverland for a few days.
  • on 1369462225:
    <br />Well there was the slightly under age girl from France that followed MJ around and eventually went to Neverland for a few days.<br />
    <br /><br />ah that is true. she seemed to be more of a stalker and michael did acknowledge her, but she didn't go to neverland until she was a little older, and that relationship seem to be more platonic but i can see where you are coming from. :-)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Snoopy71....love your sig/gif....it's ironic to me that of all the hospital visit pictures I have seen over the years, I don't recall a single one where he wears a <br />surgical mask.  Yet, out in the general public, that's what people remember him for.  Being around ill children and giving to them is a special blessing that keeps one safe for sure. <br />This TMZ vote is interesting...I laughed when I saw it.....so sad that anyone answered no negatively.....<br /><br />Blessings
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    to these heights making this accusation is a stupidity