Joe Jackson - Wade Robson paid to lie

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in News
5/23/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />[size=12pt]JOE JACKSON <br />Wade Robson's Getting<br />[size=18pt]PAID TO LIE[/size][/size]<br /><br />052213-joe-jackson-launch-1.jpg<br />http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_zj2h9bow<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE<br />Wade Robson is getting paid big money to destroy Michael Jackson's reputation with child abuse allegations ... so says MJ's dad Joe Jackson.<br /><br />Joe was at the airport in L.A. Wednesday when we asked about Wade's claims against the MJ estate -- that the singer sexually abused him as a child for years -- but Joe doesn't buy Wade's story for a second ... and he's not placing the blame entirely on Wade's shoulders either.<br /><br />Joe's got his own conspiracy theory about who's REALLY behind Wade's allegations ... and whoever it is has a massive wallet.
<br /><br />Joe can sure motor for 84!

Comments

• The smily face of Joe gives me peace of mind I mean could a father talk about a so serious issue laughing?? if WR claim were true Joe would be very angry however Jermaine was angry in TMZ vid so I am 50/50 with this story, I don't know what to think anymore  :confused:.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I think AEG is behind this 1000%  smiley-gen017.gif<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    All we really know is that Wade is lying (body language analysis). That he is being paid to do it is pure speculation. That he is being paid to do it to satisfy a malicious agenda is even further speculation. I'm not sure it's wise to condemn a person like this in lieu of proof. 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Hang on.....did this dude refer to Taj as Joe Jackson's nephew....at about 0:42 secs? wtf<br /><br />...dude needs to bone up on the Jackson family tree...lol
  • on 1369317895:
    <br />I think AEG is behind this 1000%  smiley-gen017.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />This is what I believe too.  If we believe that there are no coincidences in life, then it would be safe to deduce that the timing of the allegations are extremely important and suspicious. Wade came out with these allegations just as the AEG trial was underway.  <br /><br />I wanted to re-post my reply from this thread from May 17th, since it applies to the topic we're discussing: Wade Robson-MJ forced me to have sex<br /><br />TMZ Articles / Re: Wade Robson - MJ forced me to have sex......<br />« on: May 17, 2013, 04:03:14 AM »<br />Wade is a despicable human being.  He's getting paid big money for:<br />1- Creating doubt in people, that's all he needs to do, by creating doubt less people will have sympathy for Michael, more people will believe the saying "where<br />    there is smoke, there's fire".  The timing of these allegations is very crucial, with the wrongful death lawsuit just starting, now more people will have the <br />    tendency to not stand by Katherine's side.<br />2- Creating a  distraction.  People will be distracted by these allegations and will not have time to  pay attention to the wrongful death lawsuit. This is what<br />    "they" are hoping and counting on. <br /><br />As Tom M. said, "Why call yourself a creditor if it's not about money?" It's not in Michael to hurt a bug let alone a child.  He did everything he<br />could to help a child.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the reaction to the prodding about taj is interesting . but is the reaction different simply because of the way it is put out by the interviewer?  and is that an on going issue? know what i mean?<br /><br /><br />as far a aeg being behind wade , wouldn't that be the obvious conclusion ? why would they risk that ? idk :icon_e_confused:
    These are some pretty big allegations being leveled at Wade and AEG with no evidence to back them up. Does no one see the irony?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Very true bec.
    on 1369324913:
    <br />These are some pretty big allegations being leveled at Wade and AEG with no evidence to back them up. Does no one see the irony?<br />
    <br /><br />so on wades part if he at some point before going to trial drops all this then does he have any legal liability?
    on 1369324913:
    <br />These are some pretty big allegations being leveled at Wade and AEG with no evidence to back them up. Does no one see the irony?<br />
    <br /><br />Can you please clarify?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />
    we have two other threads one about wade saying something about inspiring others to come forward another about taj confession about his situation. could it be that taj was who wade was hoping to inspire? could it be that the note to dee dee would be something that might prove benificial in some way? this is not the first time the note has shown up. if you molested your nephew would you right a note to his mother advising her to read an article about how sometimes relatives might even molest relatives? another question i have to ask is did he make contact with tito over this subject or only dee dee? :-\
    on 1369324607:
    <br />
    on 1369317895:
    <br />I think AEG is behind this 1000%  smiley-gen017.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />This is what I believe too.  If we believe that there are no coincidences in life, then it would be safe to deduce that the timing of the allegations are extremely important and suspicious. Wade came out with these allegations just as the AEG trial was underway.  <br /><br />I wanted to re-post my reply from this thread from May 17th, since it applies to the topic we're discussing: Wade Robson-MJ forced me to have sex<br /><br />TMZ Articles / Re: Wade Robson - MJ forced me to have sex......<br />« on: May 17, 2013, 04:03:14 AM »<br />Wade is a despicable human being.  He's getting paid big money for:<br />1- Creating doubt in people, that's all he needs to do, by creating doubt less people will have sympathy for Michael, more people will believe the saying "where<br />    there is smoke, there's fire".  The timing of these allegations is very crucial, with the wrongful death lawsuit just starting, now more people will have the <br />    tendency to not stand by Katherine's side.<br />2- Creating a  distraction.  People will be distracted by these allegations and will not have time to  pay attention to the wrongful death lawsuit. This is what<br />    "they" are hoping and counting on. <br /><br />As Tom M. said, "Why call yourself a creditor if it's not about money?" It's not in Michael to hurt a bug let alone a child.  He did everything he<br />could to help a child.<br />
    <br /><br />My thoughts exactly....why file the claim?  If Wade wanted to just tell his story, why did he sit on it for so long and why file a claim....NOW? <br /><br /><br /><br />...just tell the story! No need to file against the estate....<br /><br /><br />But he didn't do that did he?  :suspect:<br /><br /><br />....So why go public with it?  If he just wanted "healing" and to "put it behind" him, then what was Wade's motivation?<br /><br />
    for the sake of conversation , if it isn't about money ( isn't it interesting that with the whole jackson aeg thing it is said it is not about the money ) and wade is lying right now for a purpose. if there is no monetary gain how does his filing effect the estate?  obviously we are not experts here and i assume none of us know wade but does he give off the air of ummm it causing him discomfort to say these things?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ Snoopy71    I think AEG is behind this 1000%  <br /><br /><br />Me too think the same....AEG hoped in large receipts with This is it tour, exploiting Mike  and  he with  June 25 did not allow this...<br />and they understood all..... :moonwalk_:
    on 1369346126:
    <br />for the sake of conversation , if it isn't about money ( isn't it interesting that with the whole jackson aeg thing it is said it is not about the money ) and wade is lying right now for a purpose. if there is no monetary gain how does his filing effect the estate?  obviously we are not experts here and i assume none of us know wade but does he give off the air of ummm it causing him discomfort to say these things?<br />
    <br /><br />What's also really interesting is how Taj factors in the mix. His confession really makes you pause and consider Wade's motivation.<br /><br />Here you have two young men who were BOTH very close to MJ, yet have two completely different experiences regarding "molestation". The two accounts are like night & day.  One of loving support and compassion and the other as a predator and monster.<br /><br />It is almost like they are talking about two different Michael's entirely! <br /><br /><br />...so who seems more credible?<br />
    on 1369348082:
    <br />
    on 1369346126:
    <br />for the sake of conversation , if it isn't about money ( isn't it interesting that with the whole jackson aeg thing it is said it is not about the money ) and wade is lying right now for a purpose. if there is no monetary gain how does his filing effect the estate?  obviously we are not experts here and i assume none of us know wade but does he give off the air of ummm it causing him discomfort to say these things?<br />
    <br /><br />What's also really interesting is how Taj factors in the mix. His confession really makes you pause and consider Wade's motivation.<br /><br />Here you have two young men who were BOTH very close to MJ, yet have two completely different experiences regarding "molestation". The two accounts are like night & day.  One of loving support and compassion and the other as a predator and monster.<br /><br />It is almost like they are talking about two different Michael's entirely! <br /><br /><br />...so who seems more credible?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :-\ :suspect: :affraid: :-\ remember the ed bradley thing. he says something about he would never do anything sexual with a child , that was not where his heart is. that's not michael jackson , that's someone else.  now scary part the manifesto shows up. 
    on 1369348777:
    <br /><br /> :-\ :suspect: :affraid: :-\ remember the ed bradley thing. he says something about he would never do anything sexual with a child , that was not where his heart is. that's not michael jackson , that's someone else.  now scary part the manifesto shows up. <br />
    <br /><br />I remember reading years ago that when Michael came back from New York after taping "The Wiz" people said he was different/changed....and like you said, now this "manifesto" appears after so many years.<br /><br />"MJ will be my new name," he wrote. "No more Michael Jackson. I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic]different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang "ABC," [or]"I Want You Back." "I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world," he wrote. "I will do no interviews. I will be magic. I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one."<br /><br /><br /><br />I know a lot of celebrities speak of having a "duality" or an alter persona.  But for MJ to be both these people Taj and Wade describe seems extreme...like a Jekyll Mr. Hyde!<br /><br /><br />In Wade's own words he said...His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever.  Robson, June 2009<br /><br />Which tend to mirror what Taj said. So how do you go from this statement to an allegation/claim?<br /><br /><br />Let's just say for the sake of argument Wade isn't being paid....why now? why tell it now? What is there to gain going public?<br /><br /><br /><br />If anyone can answer that...then I could put this to bed and not think about it...cause right now it's making no sense to me except to be about money!  :icon_e_confused:
    on 1369343482:
    <br />
    on 1369324913:
    <br /><br />Can you please clarify?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />There's no evidence that Wade or AEG is out to destroy MJ's name or take his money. That's pure speculation. All we know is Wade is lying. His motivation for doing so is unknown at this time.<br /><br />Flashback: MJ is accused of child molestation. With no evidence, the entire world (seemingly) turns their back upon him and presumes him guilty.<br /><br />So why are we condemning Wade and AEG in lieu of evidence? Same was done to MJ and all the fans n the hoaxers feel he got such a raw deal (and he did). So why are we turning around and leveling the same sort of condemnation against these entities? Nothing's been proven, there is no evidence of what is driving this turn of events. We should withhold judgement until the facts are in.<br /><br />Wade is lying, yes. But is he lying because he's acting? Perhaps. Where'd those numbers come from? for 7 years from ages 7 to 14? Come on. That's an astounding coincidence if it is one. And maybe it is. I don't know.<br /><br />MJ leaves a track record behind. I'd be very wary of failing to heed the lessons he is teaching. Just saying. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll just keep watchin.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Snoopy71<br />
    What's also really interesting is how Taj factors in the mix. His confession really makes you pause and consider Wade's motivation.<br /><br />Here you have two young men who were BOTH very close to MJ, yet have two completely different experiences regarding "molestation". The two accounts are like night & day.  One of loving support and compassion and the other as a predator and monster.<br /><br />It is almost like they are talking about two different Michael's entirely!
    <br />Interesting way to put it. We know MJ lives for controversy, and I know this is a very ugly type, but in a way this really gets people going on all the different sides--the supporters and haters. Somehow I don't think this will go to trial, since it would only be a repeat of 2005. We have had a manslaughter trial and now a wrongful death trial against a large corporation, and I think anything after that would be of a completely different nature, that we can't now predict. And so we stay glued to our chairs.<br /><br />
    on 1369363122:
    <br />
    on 1369343482:
    <br />
    on 1369324913:
    <br /><br />Can you please clarify?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />There's no evidence that Wade or AEG is out to destroy MJ's name or take his money. That's pure speculation. All we know is Wade is lying. His motivation for doing so is unknown at this time.<br /><br />Flashback: MJ is accused of child molestation. With no evidence, the entire world (seemingly) turns their back upon him and presumes him guilty.<br /><br />So why are we condemning Wade and AEG in lieu of evidence? Same was done to MJ and all the fans n the hoaxers feel he got such a raw deal (and he did). So why are we turning around and leveling the same sort of condemnation against these entities? Nothing's been proven, there is no evidence of what is driving this turn of events. We should withhold judgement until the facts are in.<br /><br />Wade is lying, yes. But is he lying because he's acting? Perhaps. Where'd those numbers come from? for 7 years from ages 7 to 14? Come on. That's an astounding coincidence if it is one. And maybe it is. I don't know.<br /><br />MJ leaves a track record behind. I'd be very wary of failing to heed the lessons he is teaching. Just saying. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll just keep watchin.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I see...true, very true. <br /><br />Perhaps this is a case of "unfinished business" and we need to just wait & watch what happens.  <br /><br />The numbers are not coincidental. Heck, I don't think anything is coincidental where MJ is concerned.  The ten year time span between allegations, Wade claims the ages 7 - 14 etc...<br /><br />I guess time will reveal all....as usual we're in the waiting room again.  :Crash:
    on 1369369867:
    <br />Snoopy71<br />
    What's also really interesting is how Taj factors in the mix. His confession really makes you pause and consider Wade's motivation.<br /><br />Here you have two young men who were BOTH very close to MJ, yet have two completely different experiences regarding "molestation". The two accounts are like night & day.  One of loving support and compassion and the other as a predator and monster.<br /><br />It is almost like they are talking about two different Michael's entirely!
    <br />Interesting way to put it. We know MJ lives for controversy, and I know this is a very ugly type, but in a way this really gets people going on all the different sides--the supporters and haters. Somehow I don't think this will go to trial, since it would only be a repeat of 2005. We have had a manslaughter trial and now a wrongful death trial against a large corporation, and I think anything after that would be of a completely different nature, that we can't now predict. And so we stay glued to our chairs.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, this subject of molestation accusations will definitely polarize people! (I know it @#$%&; me off with a quickness!) :icon_evil:<br /><br /><br /> Maybe MJ is trying to get a feel for public sentiment and see if perceptions of him have changed for the better in the last 4 years. <br /><br />...again we'll have to wait and see what comes to light. smiley-gen003.gif
    "They're paying him to lie" aka Wade is saying these things because someone is employing him to do so. The natural assumption is that he means AEG but he doesn't say that.<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson’s Dad Says Wade Robson is Getting Paid to Lie<br />By Craig Rosen | Stop The Presses! – 9 hours ago<br />Let the conspiracy theories begin. Joe Jackson — not the '80s new wave <br />star, but Michael Jackson's father — says that Wade Robson is getting <br />paid to say Michael molested him, and that's why he's suing Jackson's <br />estate.TMZ caught up with the elder Jackson Wednesday at the airport and asked Joe<br /> about Robson. "Wade is lying because they're paying him to lie," Joe said.Jackson, however, never makes it clear who is paying Robson to lie. At one point, TMZ's man on the street asks Joe if it's AEG Live!, the <br />concert promoter that's being sued by the Jackson family for Micheal's <br />wrongful death, but Joe never addresses that directly.We're no legal experts, but we're hard pressed to understand how Robson's claim of molestation would help AEG fend off the Jacksons' <br />wrongful death suit.The dancer/choreographer filed suit against the Michael Jackson estate a few weeks ago, alleging that Jackson sexually abused him from the ages seven through 14.In a interview on the "Today" show last week, Robson explained why he testified in Jackson's 2005 child molestation <br />trial that Michael did not abuse him. Robson said, "I never forgot for <br />one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and <br />emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was <br />sexual abuse."He also claimed he didn't file the lawsuit for money. "I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can't spend another moment in <br />that. In order to truly heal, I have to speak my truth and have to speak<br /> the whole truth…I'm never going to go away for money," he said.Follow me on Twitter.
    <br /><br />I remember that Joe Jackson does not lie.<br /><br />Ps. @snoopy71, yes, the waiting room. at least there's good company.
  • on 1369361998:
    <br />
    on 1369348777:
    <br /><br /> :-\ :suspect: :affraid: :-\ remember the ed bradley thing. he says something about he would never do anything sexual with a child , that was not where his heart is. that's not michael jackson , that's someone else.  now scary part the manifesto shows up. <br />
    <br /><br />I remember reading years ago that when Michael came back from New York after taping "The Wiz" people said he was different/changed....and like you said, now this "manifesto" appears after so many years.<br /><br />"MJ will be my new name," he wrote. "No more Michael Jackson. I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic]different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang "ABC," [or]"I Want You Back." "I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world," he wrote. "I will do no interviews. I will be magic. I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one."<br /><br /><br /><br />I know a lot of celebrities speak of having a "duality" or an alter persona.  But for MJ to be both these people Taj and Wade describe seems extreme...like a Jekyll Mr. Hyde!<br /><br /><br />In Wade's own words he said...His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever.  Robson, June 2009<br /><br />Which tend to mirror what Taj said. So how do you go from this statement to an allegation/claim?<br /><br /><br />Let's just say for the sake of argument Wade isn't being paid....why now? why tell it now? What is there to gain going public?<br /><br /><br /><br />If anyone can answer that...then I could put this to bed and not think about it...cause right now it's making no sense to me except to be about money!  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Wade's allegations are so very outrageous and unbelievable (taking into account his past history with Michael), yet during his interview with Matt Lauer, instead of looking uncomfortable, hesitant or unsure of himself, he was the complete opposite, very articulate, very comfortable and at ease.  Let's pretend for a second that Wade has filed these charges against someone else, has nothing to do with Michael.  He would show embarrassment, hatred, disgust and hurt when he's talking about these allegations.  Some kind of negative emotion is to be expected when someone who was sexually abused is talking about the person who  had done these things to them.  But Wade was calm and collected, he did not show any emotion whatsoever.  It was as if he was telling a story about someone else.  What he is saying and stating is not confirmed or proven by how he is acting, his body language does not match his spoken words...<br /><br />A lot of the information that's out there, such as Wade selling his home so quickly and a lot higher than his asking price, moving away from LA with his family (TMZ had an article showing him in Hawaii with his wife and son), filing a creditor's claim, all during the AEG wrongful death suit, would prove that he's doing all this for money.  But at the same time how low can someone go for the sake of money??? I know, I know some people will do ANYTHING for money, but this seems out of character for Wade.  There might be more to this than meets the eye...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    From infamous Diane Demon or as Twitter Front calls her Dum Dum :icon_lol::<br />Robson has been a patient of Dr. David Arrendondo, a Harvard-educated child psychiatrist who has written extensively on the effects of sexual abuse on children and the resulting depression and anxiety of adults.  http://www.davidarredondo.com/forensic.html<br />http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/09/behind-the-michael-jackson-bombshell-how-a-staunch-defender-suddenly-flipped.html?obref=obinsite<br /><br />This blogger has some more great testimony from WR going way back, on his deep love for MJ.<br />http://michaeljacksonvindication2.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-wade-robson-part-1-of-5/<br />
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    on 1369346935:
    <br />@ Snoopy71    I think AEG is behind this 1000%  <br /><br /><br />Me too think the same....AEG hoped in large receipts with This is it tour, exploiting Mike  and  he with  June 25 did not allow this...<br />and they understood all..... :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />We should remember <br /><br />a) Michaels' rant about Sony, his song BAD he sang (you're throwing stones to hide your hands) and that one goes far back BEFORE any alligations<br />b) La Toya remindung us to look at the left hand instead of at the right hand (the trial) that  is right in front of us (something like that). <br /><br />By looking at this whole fiasco I have strong doubts AEG is the bad guy. They (AEG and Lady Katherine & Kids) are used. By Sony. Through the lawsuit filed by Sony affiliated lawyers by using Lady Katherine & MJ3 as the plaintiffs AGAINST AEG they try to sabotage AEG and therefore try to hide their hands. That way Sony stays in the background and let the public shred AEG apart when it's Sony that should be shredded. It's the same pattern they already used on Michael, is it not? Set someone/a company/anyone/anything up and have 'em publicly scrutinized. And here some of you are following Sony's script. Michael knew what he wrote and sang about.  Why else did Michael openly 'complain' about Sony? He knew all along that Sony used him forever and a day. (only about Mr. Branca:Michael knew Mr. Branca was Sony affiliated - amongst others. JB negotiated the deal for SONY to buy the footage from AEG and produce TII (big bucks). He was not trusted by Michael any longer. He was never re-hired. He produced a phoney will, never produced a valid contract that stated he was rehired). All for Sony. This suit is about money and was filed through lawyers which I am certain they are Sony payed. I think we can be save by saying, Lady Katherine would never file such a lawsuit about money as in her eyes it's not about money but about her son. So, my conclusion is that Lady Katherine knows too much and is threatened by Sony thus pushed into publically go against AEG, who itself also is just the fall guy like Murray. <br /><br />And Wade? I bet he's Sony payed ... Joe is completely correct in assuming that there IS a big fat wallet financing Wade. And Sonys' wallet is definitely much bigger than AEGs.