La Toya Jackson on The Talk

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson’s sister, Latoya Jackson, appeared on The Talk and shared her memories about life, her television show and of course Michael Jackson. Latoya also touches upon Wade Robson. A must watch video  ;) .<br /><br />

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I LOVE LaToya! She tosses out the best nuggets of information...<br /><br /><br />1) Wade was close to "several" members of the Jackson family<br /><br />2)  "I'm going to change this industry, just watch me" (manifesto)<br /><br />3) "Hayvenhurst is where he's buried?"  :icon_lol:  Where Michael was (That was a subtle hint)<br /><br />4) Writings on the "mirror", Best that family not in court<br /><br />5) A message from Michael "I'm going to be fine, stay strong"<br /><br /><br />Thanks La Toya!<br /><br />and thanks applehead250609<br /><br /> :icon_razz:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing applehead, very interesting  ;D and glad to see you  :bearhug:
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1369513219:
    <br />I LOVE LaToya! She tosses out the best nuggets of information...<br /><br /><br />1) Wade was close to "several" members of the Jackson family<br /><br />2)  "I'm going to change this industry, just watch me" (manifesto)<br /><br />3) "Hayvenhurst is where he's buried?"  :icon_lol:  Where Michael was (That was a subtle hint)<br /><br />4) Writings on the "mirror", Best that family not in court<br /><br />5) A message from Michael "I'm going to be fine, stay strong"<br /><br /><br />Thanks La Toya!<br /><br />and thanks applehead250609<br /><br /> :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Snoop you are so funny  :thjajaja121: and very smart in the same time :smiley_abuv: .<br />Snoop and Blankie Thank you.....both  :-* :bearhug: !!!!!!
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1369513219:
    <br />I LOVE LaToya! She tosses out the best nuggets of information...<br /><br /><br />1) Wade was close to "several" members of the Jackson family<br /><br />2)  "I'm going to change this industry, just watch me" (manifesto)<br /><br />3) "Hayvenhurst is where he's buried?"  :icon_lol:  Where Michael was (That was a subtle hint)<br /><br />4) Writings on the "mirror", Best that family not in court<br /><br />5) A message from Michael "I'm going to be fine, stay strong"<br /><br /><br />Thanks La Toya!<br /><br />and thanks applehead250609<br /><br /> :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Great list Snoopy!  ;D<br />Message from Michael: "You're spending too much time worrying about me and what I'm doing" So he's still doing something? I thought he was dead ahhah. Yes I bet he got lot of things to do with this hoax. I love you LaToya.<br /><br />And thanks for sharing applehead!
  • I enjoyed this interview, Latoya did well providing us information. Applehead, thank you for sharing :icon_razz:  Nice list Snoopy! <br /><br />4) Writings on the "mirror", Best that family not in court, <br /><br />mm.. this reminds me of 111213110837-michael-jackson-auction-1-horizontal-gallery.jpghttp://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/17/showbiz/michael-jackson-auction<br /><br />"Train, perfection March April Full out May."<br /><br />It seems that this trial is full out in May too, but I guess there's more to come :icon_e_wink:<br />