Joe Jackson refused entry at Cannes after forgetting his ticket

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Well this is supremely awkward - Joe Jackson walked the red carpet and was then denied entry   :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!<br /><br />MAIN-Joe-Jackson-refused-entry-at-Cannes-1910614.jpg Bo Selecta's finest. "Tee-heee!"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Well this is a bit awkward.<br />Michael Jackson's dad Joe rocked up to the Cannes film festival (more on why he's there later), walked the red carpet and was apparently then refused entry after forgetting his ticket.<br />According to a press release sent out before he set off for France, Joe Jackson made the trip to the world-renowned film festival to celebrate 'A Jackson Week of Celebrations' at the Private Villa Oxygen.<br />Hosted by some bloke called Richard Nilsson, who owns top venues Villa Oxygen and Superieur Lounge, the week long 'celebration' includes a VIP Gala Bash, Michael Jackson impersonators, exclusive clothing designers and fashion shows, with part of the proceeds from all these events being donated to the Jackson Family Foundation.<br />So it's a trifle embarrassing that no one recognised Mr Jackson senior  :WTF:  :icon_lol:  when he arrived at the premiere of film Michael Kohlhaas.<br /><br />Joe-Jackson-refused-entry-at-Cannes-1910627.jpg This is definitely his "Don't you know who I am?" pose  :icon_rolleyes: <br /><br />Apparently Joe walked down the red carpet and posed for pictures before reaching the entry point at the top of the famous stairs, where he was then turned away. He then had to walk back down the red carpet.<br />Perhaps he should have moonwalked it. :moonwalk_:  :icon_geek:<br /><br />http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-dad-joe-refused-1910781#.UaDvEfZn9wQ.twitter#ixzz2UKIEI7j5<br /><br /><br />So Katherine is crying running out of courtrooms and her 'husband' is pimping it up in France? .......mmmmm ........normal or strange for this Hoax ??   :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol: !!!!!!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMVfjFHsUETo6DvQ6TT_WpRHcmWIMj0MM0p2cHwqXo6ATLpS4NPw<br />

Comments

• I find it a little bit disrespectful the way you are talking about Joe Jackson in this case, if you respect MJ you should respect his father with or without hoax and if it's true he was denied entry then p**k Cannes film festival because Mr Jackson would have been the best know celebrity over there, btw he has dropped weight he looks better now and it probably is healthier for him.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Joe has always been about business. Love him or hate him for it, that's just who he is and I can respect that. :smiley_abuv: Joe's not the type of man to sit in the corner and cry the blues. He just picks up and keeps going (I wouldn't expect anything less from a man who's raised 10 children)<br /><br />Now as far as Cannes is concerned...they should be ashamed!  Obviously if he was extended an invite, he would have been on the list of guests and allowed in. The fact they have been plagued with mishaps this year is just a sign of Karma. Sometimes I think these events just getting way too "full of themselves". Now it has become some elitist star studded fanfare of the "whose who" :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /><br />At least Joe was looking dashing as usual. I'm sure he took the whole mishap in stride.  :icon_cool:<br /><br /><br />Cannes 2013 Mishaps pile up!<br /><br />http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/05/24/multiple-mishaps-plague-cannes/2357893/<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    What a shame! Joe traveled up there and not let him in? I do not want to be in shoes, who denied the entry.  :smiley_abuv:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ Snoopy71  Now as far as Cannes is concerned...they should be ashamed!  Obviously if he was extended and invite, he would have been on the list of guests<br /><br /><br />Agree with you:Joe does not like to many, but he  is not a person who is not unknown and he is also a person of a certain age..... :icon_rolleyes:  :smiley_abuv:<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Why didn't Janet make a fuss and say he's my father let him in?<br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/26/janet-jackson-good-genes-or-good-docs/
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1369557720:
    <br />Why didn't Janet make a fuss and say he's my father let him in?<br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/26/janet-jackson-good-genes-or-good-docs/<br />
    <br /><br />Why,Why.........tell them that ....... ;)!!!!<br />Joe3.jpg<br />I'll tell you why  :LolLolLolLol:; cause Joe....pardon Joseph was on the red carpet exactly on the 7-th day of the festival  :icon_albino:  :icon_geek: and it's all about Controversy lol  :LolLolLolLol: .<br />Snoopy71 you are right bro  :icon_e_biggrin: ,LOVE him or HATE him.....Well I LOVE....both of them lol  ;) :thjajaja121: !!!!!
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    That is all a coincidence! these 7's are coming up! 23-5-2013 2+3+5+2+0+1+3=16 which is 1+6=7 and not only that but from that date to 25-6-2013 is 34 days and guess what 3+4=7 so in this case the 7's are winning!♥
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    umm so sometime between 83 and 13 she also managed to acquire a dimple in her chin  :icon_eek:<br /><br />hum wonder if any other jacksons have changed in this manner ? :icon_e_confused: