Wade Robson Demands Joe Jackson Shut His Trap ... OR ELSE

iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]Wade Robson<br />Demands Joe Jackson<br />Shut His Trap ... OR ELSE[/size]<br />5/28/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />001jowade_zps8da34052.png<br /><br />Wade Robson is going after another Jackson family member -- this time threatening legal action against  Joe Jackson if he continues to spread vicious lies ... this according to legal docs.<br /><br />Wade's lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Papa Jackson on May 25, accusing him of slander and warning JJ to stop dragging Wade's name through the mud.<br /><br />The letter cites a video TMZ posted​ ... in which Joe tells our photog Wade is being PAID to lie about the whole "Michael Jackson molested me" thing ... as part of some giant conspiracy.<br /><br />Wade's lawyers unload on Joe for the accusation, writing, "Your statement is particularly reprehensible in light of the fact that [Wade] has only recently been able to come forward which is so typically characteristic and tragic for so many survivors of sexual abuse."<br /><br />It continues, "Any trier of fact would conclude your statement was malicious, intended to further injure our client." <br /><br />Then come the threats ... Wade's lawyers say they will not hesitate to "take any and all appropriate legal measures to vehemently protect the truth and commence legal action."<br /><br />Translation -- giant lawsuit.<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/28/wade-robson-joe-jackson-michael-jackson-molestation-cease-and-desist/<br /><br />

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Wow, Papa Joe tapped a nerve.  :ghsdf:<br /><br />Of all the comments from Jackson family members, Wade targets only Joe. :D<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • "Wade's lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Papa Jackson on May 25, accusing him of slander and warning JJ to stop dragging Wade's name through the mud."<br /><br />oh, the irony...<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Yep LoveNeeds, I was thinking the exact same thing.  Oh the irony indeed.
  • What is the general consensus on this forum about these accusations? <br />Is or is it not part of the hoax?<br />I'm so confused.
    Depends who you ask, UYI.
  • on 1369753150:
    <br />What is the general consensus on this forum about these accusations? <br />Is or is it not part of the hoax?<br />I'm so confused.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think it's apart of it. just one more person trying to slander jackson and get a paycheck. I felt only the core people like family, co-workers (not AEG, but everyone else.) are involved in this. in my opinion. ;D
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1369753150:
    <br />What is the general consensus on this forum about these accusations? <br />Is or is it not part of the hoax?<br />I'm so confused.<br />
    <br /><br />I still haven't completely made up my mind with that one, but I agree with Joe that somebody is definitely telling Wade to lie. I still have hope that it's Michael controlling this even though twitter Front (and family members) are saying that it's not part of the hoax. Maybe it's necessary for this movie that ALL of us fans are against Wade and we fight for Michael together. <br /><br />We are all supposed to unite now like Donte Jackson tweeted before Wades allegations: <br />22 Apr @Donte_Jackson the time has come for all warriors of light to unite!
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    Well, Jermaine Jackson called it Bullshit. Everyone who's defending Michael is saying Wade's doing all of this for money. why only Joe then?<br /><br />
    on 1369753150:
    <br /><br />I believe it is part of the hoax though we are being led to believe that it's not, given that family members are vehemently denying the claims and also 'alleged insiders' like twitter front and TNZ say the same, it's for money.<br />But the numbers never lie.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1369748939:
    <br />[size=18pt]Wade Robson<br />Demands Joe Jackson<br />Shut His Trap ... OR ELSE[/size]<br />5/28/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />001jowade_zps8da34052.png<br /><br />Wade Robson is going after another Jackson family member -- this time threatening legal action against  Joe Jackson if he continues to spread vicious lies ... this according to legal docs.<br /><br />Wade's lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Papa Jackson on May 25, accusing him of slander and warning JJ to stop dragging Wade's name through the mud.<br /><br />The letter cites a video TMZ posted​ ... in which Joe tells our photog Wade is being PAID to lie about the whole "Michael Jackson molested me" thing ... as part of some giant conspiracy.<br /><br />Wade's lawyers unload on Joe for the accusation, writing, "Your statement is particularly reprehensible in light of the fact that [Wade] has only recently been able to come forward which is so typically characteristic and tragic for so many survivors of sexual abuse."<br /><br />It continues, "Any trier of fact would conclude your statement was malicious, intended to further injure our client." <br /><br />Then come the threats ... Wade's lawyers say they will not hesitate to "take any and all appropriate legal measures to vehemently protect the truth and commence legal action."<br /><br />Translation -- giant lawsuit.<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/28/wade-robson-joe-jackson-michael-jackson-molestation-cease-and-desist/<br />
    <br /><br />Or else WHAT  lol  :LolLolLolLol:  ?  Bla,bla ..... bla  :thjajaja121: !!!!<br />Michael you really have to stop this  :icon_e_biggrin: .......it's getting too obvious already ,from 1o to 10 years lol  :icon_eek:  :icon_geek: !!!!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think, behind all, there is always Michael  :moonwalk_:
  • bonnie2013bonnie2013 Posts: 91
    on 1369749703:
    <br />Wow, Papa Joe tapped a nerve.  :ghsdf:<br /><br />Of all the comments from Jackson family members, Wade targets only Joe. :D<br />
    <br /><br />Wade better watch it... we all know Mr. Jackson is packing nowadays. <br /><br />
    on 1369753150:
    <br /><br />Hi, Illusion! I'm on the same boat with you. I'm not sure how these allegations fit into the hoax, if at all. If it was not for the 10 yr. separation ('93, '03, & '13), I would definitely say this was not part of the hoax. At this point I cannot decided and we all know that "nothing is of coincidence." <br /><br />
    on 1369749930:
    <br />"Wade's lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Papa Jackson on May 25, accusing him of slander and warning JJ to stop dragging Wade's name through the mud."<br /><br />oh, the irony...<br />
    <br /><br />+1<br /><br />Pot calling the kettle black.  :ghsdf:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think Wade should, 'start with the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways.' This whole situation seem so surreal to me.<br /><br />I was just thinking to myself, if some wealthy person should offer me say $5 million dollars for me to slander a good friend of mine who I have spend many wonderful times together (I pick one and have her in my mind), so that everybody in the public would despise this person, and she and her family would go through horrible grief, embarrassment, and directed hate towards them, and it would rob her of a good portion of her life-savings. I would live in a gorgeous house, nice car, money to spend on travelling and easy lifestyle-- all the while knowing how I got the money.  There is NO  Way I could do that. How is it that Wade can do this? His case is so different from the Chandlers and Arvisos who were total low-life scummies, and their records showed that clearly.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Joe Jackson never lies. I am of the belief that MJ is in control. This seems very orderly to me and not unexpected. 
  • Thanks everyone for sharing your opinions..<br /><br />"I'm not sure how these allegations fit into the hoax, if at all."<br />@Bonnie, yeah that is why I don't know if it is apart of the hoax or not...what does it amount to?<br />
    Oh ps, just a funny observation I made late:<br /><br />"..shut his trap". Lol.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And Joe also said this<br /><br />
    Joe tells our photog Wade is being PAID to lie about the whole "Michael Jackson molested me" thing ... as part of some giant conspiracy.<br />
    Conspiracy masterminded by MJ to hoax the world.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1369838899:
    <br />Oh ps, just a funny observation I made late:<br /><br />"..shut his trap". Lol.<br />
    <br />Good one!  Said to (Michael) Joe Jackson. 
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    For my part, I do think that Wade Robson is part of this hoax, without any doubt. 2 always come with 3. So it is the third allegations separated from 10 years each exactly, surely not a coincidence again guys. And I just saw the hoax video by another user, in which the tweet of Paris (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xiXSidr6Atg) about Shakespeare, and Neda MJ makes the link that the character has to clear his name before coming back to life.<br /><br />Here is my thought; what if Jordie and Galvin comes back in this trial as defense witnesses, saying they lied all along ? And taking as in mind, that we all know that Wade went in the trial of them both to say that he was never abused by Michael. The lie would become the TRUTH ! And that would clear the name of Michael once and for all ! Because all of the witness will have said for once that they were never been abused by Michael.<br /><br />Remember that Back said 4 years ago that TM was the key that would clear the name of Michael! If we take in mind that TM is not in the AEG trial, that would mean that this Wade Robson's allegations will be the key to unveil the truth ! This is all we have been waiting for since so many years, the victim coming forward to tell the real truth. And Michael said we have 4 years to get it right, and Wade Robson's appear to happen in this 4 years that Michael said. <br /><br />So for me, nooooooo doubt it is in this hoax ! If this vision of mine comes true, well let's say it is in the Pocket guys!!!!
    I think Gavin is a lost cause. But I expect we will hear from Jordy somehow and at some point.
  • bonnie2013bonnie2013 Posts: 91
    on 1370187995:
    <br />I think Gavin is a lost cause. But I expect we will hear from Jordy somehow and at some point.<br />
    <br /><br />Hopefully so... since Jordan & his father opened up passageway for other "victims."
    on 1370187995:
    <br />I think Gavin is a lost cause. But I expect we will hear from Jordy somehow and at some point.<br />
    <br /><br />I too think we'll hear from Jordan, I believe that will happen either immediately before or after you-know-what.<br /><br />As for Gavin, I don't understand how he is able to live any sort of life without the guilt of what he did eating away at him, constantly.  I hope he comes forward and finally tells the truth and is truly repentant.
  • I wonder how Jordan Chandler would ever show up to defend Michael and say everyone lied about MJ throughout. If my imagination is not too far-fetched, i'm thinking maybe someone near to Jordy who also happens to be on Michael's team would create that situation. Remember, Evan Chandler committed suicide, shot himself in the head...it was around Michael's death or something, I don't recall the date though...I always wondered under what circumstances he did so. But that incident had an extra-ordinary timing!
    Some people truly are assholes.  I constantly believe in the best in human kind and yet I'm repeatedly let down. It's hard to comprehend if you're a good person--that others would just as soon stab you in the back as shake your hand. But they will, if it benefits them, to hell with anyone else. There are some good people in this world, but they are the minority.<br /><br />@Thriller: Evan Chandler committed suicide on 11/5/09 but it wasn't reported on until the 17th (?) if I remember correctly the article date.
  • on 1370190569:
    <br />Some people truly are assholes.  I constantly believe in the best in human kind and yet I'm repeatedly let down. It's hard to comprehend if you're a good person--that others would just as soon stab you in the back as shake your hand. But they will, if it benefits them, to hell with anyone else. There are some good people in this world, but they are the minority.<br /><br />@Thriller: Evan Chandler committed suicide on 11/5/09 but it wasn't reported on until the 17th (?) if I remember correctly the article date.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec you are right, do you think Evan Chandler is really dead??<br /><br />http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/evan-chandler-dad-boy-accused-michael-jackson-molestation-commits-suicide-new-jersey-article-1.417751