New Toyota unveiled by Michael Jackson!

MJLoyalFanMJLoyalFan Posts: 30
Just picked this up from a fan site I subscribe to.<br /><br />
<br /><br />Source: Auto Revolution<br /><br /><br />new-toyota-corolla-unveiled-by-michael-jackson-in-turkey-video-61208_1.jpg<br /><br />The Euro-spec 2014 Toyota Corolla has been unveiled earlier in Turkey, where it will also be manufactured. <br /><br />It seems that Toyota wanted to enhance the longevity of the Corolla model by associating it with famous Hollywood and music industy stars. So you could see impersonators that looked almost identical to Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and Madonna.<br /><br />Fans probably got goosebumps when the new Corolla rolled onto the scene and Michael Jackson stepped out of the car, as seen in the video bellow.<br /><br />The EU-spec Toyota Corolla will differ a bit from the US version, mostly at the front end, where it will get a smaller lower air intake, a bolder grille and different fog lights.<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: Still in the forefront of advertisers minds nearly 4 years after he left us! Interesting that they chose MJ to stay inside the car and then suddenly appear....  A sort of BAM "here I am moment"!  :michael-jackson:

Comments

• iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    If there were any believers among the audience they probably had a heart attack. Lol.<br /><br />"So this is the BAM we've been waiting for??!?"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Thanks for sharing MJLoyalFan!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />For some reason I read the title as "New LaToya unveiled by Michael Jackson!" Haha.
  • We are over hoaxed, lol, we are gonna need a straight jacket very soon as well as MJ after his BAM :icon_lol:<br /><br />BTW Loveyoumore that was a good one I think the BAM we were waiting for has just happened  :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1371140100:
    <br /> For some reason I read the title as "New LaToya unveiled by Michael Jackson!" Haha.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: that's the effect of hoax glasses
  • <br />Cool car btw :icon_razz:<br /><br />thanks for posting, MJLoyanFan<br /><br />I remember a red Toyota in the ambulance window reflection discussion on the TIAI thread.
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    on 1371140100:
    <br /> For some reason I read the title as "New LaToya unveiled by Michael Jackson!" Haha.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: I did too!!! had to  :icon_e_geek: put my specs on .  :thjajaja121:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371138567:
    <br />If there were any believers among the audience they probably had a heart attack. Lol.<br /><br />"So this is the BAM we've been waiting for??!?"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Thanks for sharing MJLoyalFan!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo: :icon_mrgreen: :errrr:<br /><br />Thanks for sharing MJLoyalFan!  :bearhug:<br />