PARIS JACKSON My Nanny Snuck into MICHAEL JACKSON'S BED

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited January 1970 in News
PARIS JACKSON<br />My Nanny Snuck into<br />MICHAEL JACKSON'S BED<br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson told a creepy story about one of her former nannies and Michael Jackson ending up in bed together ... and she said it under oath during a deposition taken for the wrongful death suit against AEG.<br /><br />Video of Paris' deposition was played in court Tuesday ... and the highlight was her description of Michael's relationship with ex-nanny Grace Rwaramba.<br /><br />In the depo ... Paris explained to attorneys for AEG that Michael warned his children about Grace, telling them ... "She was sneaky. She wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."<br /><br />Paris said she didn't know specifically what she lied about -- but then seemed to suddenly remember one freaky detail about Grace sneaking into Michael's bed while they were staying in hotels.<br /><br />Paris starts out saying ... "This is gonna freak you out."<br /><br />She's right. You gotta hear it, and really interesting to hear it in Paris' words.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/paris-jackson-deposition-video-michael-jackson-nanny-grace-rwaramba/<br /><br />(Idk how to embed vids, but the vid is credited to MichaelJacksonINsider, which I think is Pearl Jr's website)

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    TMZ is now falling behind the apple cart....they must be losing their edge...or their informants  :Crash:<br /><br /><br />Come on Harvey...I expect more from someone who reported MJ's death before it was even officially announced!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I don´t think that this is what Paris said. <br /><br />"...like the Doctor, she called the hotel saying she was his wife'' <br /><br />So I think she did not say that Grace snuck into Michael´s bed but the bed of the doctor. Whoever that is.
    on 1371678347:
    <br />I don´t think that this is what Paris said. <br /><br />"...like the Doctor, she called the hotel saying she was his wife'' <br /><br />So I think she did not say that Grace snuck into Michael´s bed but the bed of the doctor. Whoever that is.<br />
    <br /><br />You're right she does refer to "the doctor" and not Michael. She makes it seem like Grace claimed to be "the doctors wife" and snuck into bed with him. <br /><br />Paris is very careful not to say MJ's name.  She kept touching her face when she called Grace sneaky and a liar which makes me think Paris might be lying. It seems unfathomable to me that Michael would have someone he didn't trust helping raise his children for 17 years...but maybe that's just my thinking. :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />I'm still at a loss as to why they are focusing on this portion of her deposition....I guess we'll get bits and pieces of it over the next few weeks.  Although I'm a little surprised we are seeing this since the trial is still on going... :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />Here's the video for those who want to see it.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Don't remember, until that date work Grace Rwaramba with MJ :icon_question:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1371678969:
    <br />It seems unfathomable to me that Michael would have someone he didn't trust helping raise his children for 17 years...but maybe that's just my thinking. :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Mine too. Though Prince isn't 17 yet, but I know what you mean.
    on 1371709349:
    <br />
    on 1371678969:
    <br />It seems unfathomable to me that Michael would have someone he didn't trust helping raise his children for 17 years...but maybe that's just my thinking. :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Mine too. Though Prince isn't 17 yet, but I know what you mean.<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder where the heck is Grace? She just disappeared like Thome.  :icon_eek:<br /><br />Funny how some of the women in Michael's life never got along (surprise, surprise)....Karen Faye said LMP & Debbie never liked her (or was jealous), and now Paris is stating Grace was "sneaky and a liar".<br /><br /> While Paris' little story about Grace sneaking into Michael's bed is humorous....I have to wonder...Was Michael even in the bed when she did?! :icon_lol:<br /><br />Sounds like a prank gone wrong to me.  :icon_neutral:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1371709349:
    <br />
    on 1371678969:
    <br /><br />Mine too. Though Prince isn't 17 yet, but I know what you mean.<br />
    <br /><br />My thoughts too. I've always thought of Grace as intriguing. I assumed Michael must have really trusted her as she was in his employment and hands on with his children for so long.  I've often thought about and wondered where she disappeared to after the first few months of the hoax. I've entertained thoughts that she may have been with MJ .  And poof...now she's back and pictured with Katherine. I have read in the past  that the kids called Grace Mom and that MJ introduced Grace as his wife at times .... I wouldn't be at all  shocked if she was.....<br />Also interesting in the latest pic of Grace and Mrs J is the vitiligo you can see on Grace's feet and hands. Could it have been caused by contact with the cream Michael used to even out his blotches of dark skin? Just a thought I've had  :icon_e_geek:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wouldn't the phrase "like the dr ". indicate that the dr. had also wound up in his bed? thinkin' isn't this susan etok (sp) supposed to be a dr. ? the way she tells this is all kinds of strange to me. i am sorry if it bothers anyone but there is no reason to believe he couldn't tell his kids a little windy if they happened upon someone in his bed. just sayin'
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    I was a little confused that noone mentioned it.....is it only a "news" in germany ? Here the media told that noone else than Grace was allowed to visit Paris in hospital, not Debbie, not Katherine...they are not allowed, only Grace could go to Paris.<br /><br />Weird, fater this testimony and that she was official not with her since years...<br /><br />I don't understand, only watching and listening and waitung....
  • on 1371796412:
    <br />I was a little confused that noone mentioned it.....is it only a "news" in germany ? Here the media told that noone else than Grace was allowed to visit Paris in hospital, not Debbie, not Katherine...they are not allowed, only Grace could go to Paris.<br /><br />Weird, fater this testimony and that she was official not with her since years...<br /><br />I don't understand, only watching and listening and waitung....<br />
    <br /><br /><br />More contradictions....
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    I can't say much to this testimony, because i understand nothing what she said..... :(<br /><br />But when it was so, then it is very very easy to go in Michaels bed...you say you are his wife and zoooommmmm you are in the bed ! Michael must have a deep sleep when he dosn't wake up when someone came in and why shout he tell this story his children ? <br />And if Paris don't mean Michael...it is the same....i never believe you get in the room of the Staff only if you said you are the wife of....<br />The one who let she in has no longer his job when this was true...<br /><br />Paris, you are a good actress ! Hugs to you ! :th_bravo:
  • None of this makes any sense. I have always heard wonderful things about grace and the kids, so this story and what mj supposidly said about her makes no sense. Plus, anybody else find it weird when paris started telling the story she started talking like a valley girl? Before the story she sounded normal, but than her speech changed...was she nervous? Lying? hm......