mark lester on tv.......

xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
edited January 1970 in News
Mark lester on uk tv talk show, Jermy Kyle, talking about Michael Jackson.......

Comments

• is he saying Prince and Paris are his kids?
  • on 1371717719:
    <br />Mark lester on uk tv talk show, Jermy Kyle, talking about Michael Jackson.......<br />
    <br /><br />Explain a little bit more, do you have any link to share the content??
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1371728552:
    <br />
    on 1371717719:
    <br />Mark lester on uk tv talk show, Jermy Kyle, talking about Michael Jackson.......<br />
    <br /><br />Explain a little bit more, do you have any link to share the content??
    <br /><br />He said the same things as in previous years lol  :icon_rolleyes:. MJ, why are you doing this  :LolLolLolLol: ?? Maybe because If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_lol: .<br /><br /><br />Jeremy Kyle Show: Mark Lester - I might be the father of Michael Jackson's children and I want Paris Jackson to stay with me<br /><br />470_2644842.png<br /><br /> Today was an extremely unusual episode of the 'Jeremy Kyle Show'. Whereas the programme usually deals with duelling families engaging in a public shouting match, today the show was entirely centred around two lengthy interviews with Mark Lester. For those who don't know, Lester played the title role in the infamous Lionel Bart musical 'Oliver'. Thus, he became one of the most famous child actors in the world, and in common with many who acquire fame at a young age, whether deliberately or otherwise, he struggled to live up to his early fame, and sought a quieter life away from the glare of the public eye.<br /><br />Lester also, though, struck up an unlikely friendship with Michael Jackson. It was quite evident from today's 'Jeremy Kyle Show' that this is not only a legitimate claim, but also that Lester's family clearly had a pretty close relationship with Jackson, based on the fact that there are numerous family photographs of them with Jackson, particularly as Jackson's lavish household in Santa Barbara, California.<br /><br />Naturally enough, the conversation turned to the topic of the vast allegations of child abuse that have been levelled at Jackson. Lester completely refuted any idea that he could possibly be guilty of such a heinous and offensive act. He stated quite plainly that the allegations were "ill-founded and completely untrue", and that he would have been perfectly happy to leave his children overnight with the singer and entertainer.<br /><br />Lester had also claimed that he could be the father to Jackson's children. It transpired that Jackson had expressed his desire to have children during a telephone conversation with Lester, and had mentioned that he had a fertility problem and would like the former child actor to make a sperm donation. Lester now believes that he could be the father of Jackson's three children.<br /><br />All of these revelations occurred in an interview a few weeks ago, which was replayed at the start of the programme. Lester returned today to discuss the apparent suicidal state of one of these children, Paris Jackson. During the conversation, Lester stated that he wanted Paris to come and live with him and his family, as he felt it would be a healthier environment for her to live in. Lester stated that he felt Paris was struggling to cope with living with a bubble in which she is continually chased around by the media.<br /><br />Overall, it will be interesting to see how this story pans out and whether Lester's claims of paternity will turn out to be remotely accurate. ( Lol sounds like DEJA VU  :thjajaja121:)<br /><br />http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/jeremy-kyle-show-mark-lester-might-father-michael-100500506.html<br /><br />http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2013/06/20/mark_lester_appearing_on_%27the_jeremy_kyle_show%27,_britain
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    I'm so sick of this guy.
  • on 1371739518:
    <br />I'm so sick of this guy. <br />
    <br /><br />Yea, me too.  All about money........  Didn't one of the autopsies state that Michael had a very healthy sperm count? (Sorry for bringing this up again) And we were wondering how this had any relevance with how he died? May be that was the confirmation we and everyone out there needed that PPB ARE Michael's biological children. <br /><br />Having said that, people should not get involved in other people's private lives, period.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    on 1371730886:
    <br />
    on 1371728552:
    <br />
    on 1371717719:
    <br /><br />He said the same things as in previous years lol  :icon_rolleyes:. MJ, why are you doing this  :LolLolLolLol: ?? Maybe because If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_lol: .<br /><br /><br />Jeremy Kyle Show: Mark Lester - I might be the father of Michael Jackson's children and I want Paris Jackson to stay with me<br /><br />470_2644842.png<br /><br /> Today was an extremely unusual episode of the 'Jeremy Kyle Show'. Whereas the programme usually deals with duelling families engaging in a public shouting match, today the show was entirely centred around two lengthy interviews with Mark Lester. For those who don't know, Lester played the title role in the infamous Lionel Bart musical 'Oliver'. Thus, he became one of the most famous child actors in the world, and in common with many who acquire fame at a young age, whether deliberately or otherwise, he struggled to live up to his early fame, and sought a quieter life away from the glare of the public eye.<br /><br />Lester also, though, struck up an unlikely friendship with Michael Jackson. It was quite evident from today's 'Jeremy Kyle Show' that this is not only a legitimate claim, but also that Lester's family clearly had a pretty close relationship with Jackson, based on the fact that there are numerous family photographs of them with Jackson, particularly as Jackson's lavish household in Santa Barbara, California.<br /><br />Naturally enough, the conversation turned to the topic of the vast allegations of child abuse that have been levelled at Jackson. Lester completely refuted any idea that he could possibly be guilty of such a heinous and offensive act. He stated quite plainly that the allegations were "ill-founded and completely untrue", and that he would have been perfectly happy to leave his children overnight with the singer and entertainer.<br /><br />Lester had also claimed that he could be the father to Jackson's children. It transpired that Jackson had expressed his desire to have children during a telephone conversation with Lester, and had mentioned that he had a fertility problem and would like the former child actor to make a sperm donation. Lester now believes that he could be the father of Jackson's three children.<br /><br />All of these revelations occurred in an interview a few weeks ago, which was replayed at the start of the programme. Lester returned today to discuss the apparent suicidal state of one of these children, Paris Jackson. During the conversation, Lester stated that he wanted Paris to come and live with him and his family, as he felt it would be a healthier environment for her to live in. Lester stated that he felt Paris was struggling to cope with living with a bubble in which she is continually chased around by the media.<br /><br />Overall, it will be interesting to see how this story pans out and whether Lester's claims of paternity will turn out to be remotely accurate. ( Lol sounds like DEJA VU  :thjajaja121:)<br /><br />http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/jeremy-kyle-show-mark-lester-might-father-michael-100500506.html<br /><br />http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2013/06/20/mark_lester_appearing_on_%27the_jeremy_kyle_show%27,_britain<br />
    ..........Thankyou for putting all the information up,i was on my way out,and didnt have time,thanks again......xx
  • on 1371739518:
    <br />I'm so sick of this guy.<br />
    <br /><br />+1 This man must have serious mental problems, he wants Paris to stay with him, lol
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    All I can say is judging by looking at many pics on google, this man stands a better chance than A Klein.<br />I guess we'll have to just wait and see.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Twitter Front made a couple references to Mark Lester on June 12th.
  • on 1371763130:
    <br /> Twitter Front made a couple references to Mark Lester on June 12th.<br />
    <br /><br />Right! ML+porky pineapple came up in my mind.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1371748732:
    <br />
    on 1371739518:
    <br />I'm so sick of this guy.<br />
    <br /><br />+1 This man must have serious mental problems, he wants Paris to stay with him, lol<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The things a have to listen  :-[
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    interesting that lester's ex disputes the supposed relationship with michael . <br /><br />this is the same guy who had the boys ( jackson's ) on his show right?<br /><br /><br />also something that seemed to go unnoticed the guy says the three children he had with debbie rowe and lester says yes. ( listen again and see if i imagined that  :-[)
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    It's just a movie.  ;) and a bizarre and unpredictable one at that!