video of omar dancing-person of interest in background LOL

mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
I came across this on Pearl Jrs FB, someone posted it to her and pointed out the person in the mirror,, Its of Omer dancing,, posted to his Vine acct,, there's no date or anything,, but take a look in the mirror,,. there's several places you can pause and get very clear view  :omg: 
<br /><br /><br /><br />Updated: I went to Omer's twitter page and viewed his videos, he posted this on May 31 and he attached the #alive to it...Omer Bhatti‏@RealOBee31 May<br />#alive
/><br />

Comments

• AmetistaAmetista Posts: 6
      :omg:<br />that's interesting, especially the #alive, I just tried to make a screenshot and resize it but I couldn't get it sharper, maybe someone is better in such things?  :bowdown:<br />
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    Oh just noticed him sitting ..<br />The #Alive made it more interesting, I hope someone gets a better Quality of it. <br />but the man's face is covered right ?  :suspect:
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    it looks more like a dummy, doesn't look real, I don't know...but the #alive is interesting though  :icon_exclaim:
  • It could be anybody but defenately not a dummy. You can see his head moving and in the end looking up.
  • No c'mon! That could be anyone, ANYONE. I don't think the mere mentioning of the word "alive" must always have a connection with MJ.
  • I agree, this could be ANYONE indeed. This is grabbing straws. If you want, you can read everything in anything.
  • on 1371790209:
    <br />I came across this on Pearl Jrs FB, someone posted it to her and pointed out the person in the mirror,, Its of Omer dancing,, posted to his Vine acct,, there's no date or anything,, but take a look in the mirror,,. there's several places you can pause and get very clear view  :omg: 
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Updated: I went to Omer's twitter page and viewed his videos, he posted this on May 31 and he attached the #alive to it...Omer Bhatti‏@RealOBee31 May<br />#alive
    />
    <br /><br />Listening this awesome video by using the DVD Player bought from wordsiseek perfect reviewed post.
  • Howdy all<br /><br /> Who ever that is...he is wearing a white mask and looks like MJ from  ..This is It<br /><br />  Its a very good match. :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: